Senate Voting on Bad Health Care Bill Tomorrow! Watch Facebook Live at 9:30 a.m. ET for the Latest

Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly

Re: Anyone Seen Centrist?

Message 1 of 8 (61 Views)

Rker-Thanks rker! There are many if us who hope that you are right!

Gee, I miss having a real President!!
Valued Social Butterfly

Message 2 of 8 (68 Views)

Having been here for quite a few years, Centrist, dissapears for months at a time. and then appears again. he has been absent for more than 4-6 months. so I imagine that he may not be in the country for now.  Eventually, he will come back

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 3 of 8 (101 Views)

Fang- let us hope that this is the case.  I have expressed to others that it is funny how even though we don't know each other some of us do develop feelings of friendship for each other. that is the case here.

thanks fang! 

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 4 of 8 (105 Views)

pc6063 wrote:

nerdymom,

Centrist and i were exchanging e-mail with regard to our political beliefs up until 2 1/2 weeks ago.  It was a Friday when his/her posts ended. Since then, I have twice tried to reach Cent privately, to no avail.  In addition, I have reached out to several other posters whom I thought might have had personal contact with him/her. 

Had the persoal e-mails not stopped so abruptly--I always got a return e-mail, I would have thought that maybe there had been a banning. 

I am very concerned.  I miss his/her posts, but mostly i am concerned for this good person's well being.

From my own experiences, there are times when we don't have access to the internet-Ocean cruises, mountain and/or lake retreats, etc.. Hopefully, that is the case with Cent.. I could not disagree more with one, but he did at times provide us some very funny humor.

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 5 of 8 (116 Views)

nerdymom,

Centrist and i were exchanging e-mail with regard to our political beliefs up until 2 1/2 weeks ago.  It was a Friday when his/her posts ended. Since then, I have twice tried to reach Cent privately, to no avail.  In addition, I have reached out to several other posters whom I thought might have had personal contact with him/her. 

Had the persoal e-mails not stopped so abruptly--I always got a return e-mail, I would have thought that maybe there had been a banning. 

I am very concerned.  I miss his/her posts, but mostly i am concerned for this good person's well being.

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 6 of 8 (130 Views)

I wondered too.  It does seem a lesser place without him, doesn't it?

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 7 of 8 (149 Views)

My thoughts and prayers are with Centrist , as they are with all our posters. 

Frequent Social Butterfly

Anyone Seen Centrist?

Message 8 of 8 (155 Views)

He just disappeared....  I enjoy his posts.