Watch Tonight for Tips to Save Money on Pricey Prescription Drugs at 10 p.m. ET on AARP LIVE! Watch Here

Valued Social Butterfly

Re: Alt-Right

Message 81 of 142

MIseker wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

rker321 wrote:

Olderscout  not all Republicans, just the Tea Party Republicans that have gotten the Constitution  in their pockets and take it out when it is convenient for them.

The Tea Party is a political ideology, alt-right is a social construct. What do you see connecting them?

their goals. their followers. 

The alt-right has only one goal - a white America. That topic is not a part of the Tea Party's agenda.

What does "their followers" mean? Since their agendas have no overlap, how could that happen?

Report Inappropriate Content
Valued Social Butterfly

Message 82 of 142

rk9152 wrote:

myexper wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

myexper wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

Some are bandying the term "alt-right" around without a clue as to it's meaning.

The Nazi salutes and shouts of "SIEG HEIL" at alt-right meetings clearly define "the meaning" of the "alt-right" you support!!!

Here it is right from the guy who coined it .....

..... And also coined "peaceful ethnic cleansing".

You conveniently omitted that rk!

(there are more on youtube but I picked a short one for the attention deprived)

Doubtful rk as the other "picks" would negate what you want others to believe.

The other youtube entries include alt-right rallies showing its rabid members giving the Hitler salute, shouting SIEG HEIL, adorning confederate flags and swastikas!

Did you view his interview? 

Yes ..... It was nothing new as it followed his already professed belief of a need to employ his ethnic cleansing.

So rk .... as an avid supporter of the alt-right and its beliefs, which ethnic groups do you and your "guy" feel need cleansing?

How would you and your "guy" perform the "peaceful ethnic cleansing" deemed necessary by your "guy" and his alt-right organization?

That is (typically) highly offensive.

Yup ..... Yet you continually defend the alt-right .... and what its leader has to say!

Can you offer any substatiation for it?

The substantiation is self evident rk ..... in the very topic you initiated attempting to defend the professed belief of your "guy"

who professes the need for ethnic cleansing!

So rk, instead of evading my question with your typical coy questions, please answer the questions posed to YOU!!!

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 83 of 142

rk9152 wrote:

How is the Constitution related to the correct definition of the term "alt-right"?

I wasn't speaking about the Constitution and the Alt Right movement I was referring to posters that used to bring about the Constitution any time that it was convenient for them.

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 84 of 142

rk9152 wrote:

MIseker wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

ChasKy53 wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

Some are bandying the term "alt-right" around without a clue as to it's meaning. Here it is right from the guy who coined it (there are more on youtube but I picked a short one for the attention deprived):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ni_6sISHnqQ

I'm glad you found something to identify with.

How did you leap to that silly conclusion?

your posts. you mean your post isnt factual?

Once again an understanding of the English language is a stumbling block for you. There is a distinct difference between understanding the meaning of the term under discussion and "identifying with" it.

...... Not when you implicitly support that "term"!

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 85 of 142

The Moderate Republican's have been silenced and they should be mad as hell.

Treasured Social Butterfly

Message 86 of 142

KidBoy2 wrote:
rker posted..

The Alt Right and the Tea Party are related to each other, they may vary somewhat but their ideas and goals are pretty much the same.

==========================
"their ideas and goals are pretty much the same"

How can you say that?

Easy; they're both Conservative groups that supported and voted for trump and both detested the last President, much of what may have been due to his skin color.

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.

Message 87 of 142

rk9152 wrote:

rker321 wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

MIseker wrote:

yeah..AP.. you know full and well rk and kidboy supporting the actions of these groups doesnt make them racist. Just ecause the TEA people and the alt right sound like, read like, act like, and support like minded racist causes like poll taxes etc doesnt make THEM that way. just ask them. Really. They always frovide the facts.

\

rk does not support "alt-right" he just understands the meaning of the term. The Tea Party is not the topic and certainly not related to the alt-right so why are they in  this discussion?

Have you watched the Spencer interview so as to understand the meaning of "alt-right"?

The Alt Right and the Tea Party are related to each other, they may vary somewhat but their ideas and goals are pretty much the same.

alt-right is only about "white America" - which is clearly racist.  Should we be surprised you and other Conservatives embrace them so?

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.

Message 88 of 142

rk9152 wrote:

rker321 wrote:

What bothers me most about some posters, is their lack of credibility.

during the Obama era, they constantly brought  up the Constitution and   how the Obama Administration didn't relay on it.

NOw, the Constitution is ever mentioned. and unfortunately this time. The Constitution is continuously attacked and mocked by this Administration and the only thing that I see is silence.

When they bring up the Constitution, I do hope that they bring up the attack on the first Amendment, the continuous attacks of our judicial systems. and our Institutions, and the continuous attacks of our checks and balances.

Only then their credibility will be restored, otherwise, anything they post  should be looked as trash that can be thrown out on a weekly basis.

How is the Constitution related to the correct definition of the term "alt-right"?

The Constitution doesn't claim it only applies to European Whites.

Message 89 of 142

MIseker wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

rker321 wrote:

Olderscout  not all Republicans, just the Tea Party Republicans that have gotten the Constitution  in their pockets and take it out when it is convenient for them.

The Tea Party is a political ideology, alt-right is a social construct. What do you see connecting them?

their goals. their followers. 

Their borderline seditious/treasonous un-patriotic intent...

Have pity for Melania - she wakes up with a jerk every morning

Message 90 of 142
Willful ignorance for sure. No response to the tidbit i entered about who Spencer invited to C'Ville.

The facts that shoot down rk's whitewashing ( no pun) are widely available, and common knowledge. So it is with most of his posts.
So it begins.