Watch Tonight for Tips to Save Money on Pricey Prescription Drugs at 10 p.m. ET on AARP LIVE! Watch Here

Valued Social Butterfly

Re: Alt-Right

Message 71 of 142

rk9152 wrote:

rker321 wrote:

What bothers me most about some posters, is their lack of credibility.

during the Obama era, they constantly brought  up the Constitution and   how the Obama Administration didn't relay on it.

NOw, the Constitution is ever mentioned. and unfortunately this time. The Constitution is continuously attacked and mocked by this Administration and the only thing that I see is silence.

When they bring up the Constitution, I do hope that they bring up the attack on the first Amendment, the continuous attacks of our judicial systems. and our Institutions, and the continuous attacks of our checks and balances.

Only then their credibility will be restored, otherwise, anything they post  should be looked as trash that can be thrown out on a weekly basis.

How is the Constitution related to the correct definition of the term "alt-right"?

How? ...... Well, the "correct definition" of the term "alt-right" actually describes a hate mongering organization that professes a goal to take away "Constitutional rights" from ethnic groups that the "alt-right" has determined to require annihilation!

Report Inappropriate Content
Valued Social Butterfly

Message 72 of 142

myexper wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

myexper wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

myexper wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

Some are bandying the term "alt-right" around without a clue as to it's meaning.

The Nazi salutes and shouts of "SIEG HEIL" at alt-right meetings clearly define "the meaning" of the "alt-right" you support!!!

Here it is right from the guy who coined it .....

..... And also coined "peaceful ethnic cleansing".

You conveniently omitted that rk!

(there are more on youtube but I picked a short one for the attention deprived)

Doubtful rk as the other "picks" would negate what you want others to believe.

The other youtube entries include alt-right rallies showing its rabid members giving the Hitler salute, shouting SIEG HEIL, adorning confederate flags and swastikas!

Did you view his interview? 

Yes ..... It was nothing new as it followed his already professed belief of a need to employ his ethnic cleansing.

So rk .... as an avid supporter of the alt-right and its beliefs, which ethnic groups do you and your "guy" feel need cleansing?

How would you and your "guy" perform the "peaceful ethnic cleansing" deemed necessary by your "guy" and his alt-right organization?

That is (typically) highly offensive.

Yup ..... Yet you continually defend the alt-right .... and what its leader has to say!

Can you offer any substatiation for it?

The substantiation is self evident rk ..... in the very topic you initiated attempting to defend the professed belief of your "guy"

who professes the need for ethnic cleansing!

So rk, instead of evading my question with your typical coy questions, please answer the questions posed to YOU!!!

Since your post starts with an offensive comment, "So rk .... as an avid supporter of the alt-right and its beliefs" there is no reason for a response.

Treasured Social Butterfly

Message 73 of 142

rk9152 wrote:

Centristsin2010 wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

rker321 wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

MIseker wrote:

yeah..AP.. you know full and well rk and kidboy supporting the actions of these groups doesnt make them racist. Just ecause the TEA people and the alt right sound like, read like, act like, and support like minded racist causes like poll taxes etc doesnt make THEM that way. just ask them. Really. They always frovide the facts.

\

rk does not support "alt-right" he just understands the meaning of the term. The Tea Party is not the topic and certainly not related to the alt-right so why are they in  this discussion?

Have you watched the Spencer interview so as to understand the meaning of "alt-right"?

The Alt Right and the Tea Party are related to each other, they may vary somewhat but their ideas and goals are pretty much the same.

alt-right is only about "white America" - which is clearly racist.  Should we be surprised you and other Conservatives embrace them so?

An offensive and uninformed comment. I do not embrace them, Conservatives do not embrace them. The reason? - I am not a racist and there is nothing racist in Conservative ideology.

More than half of Americans are of the opinion that "racist" describes both trump and his supporters.

Aren't we fortunate here that "rk" is an outlier?

Aren't we fortunate that I'm not being snarky?

Have pity for Melania - she wakes up with a jerk every morning
Valued Social Butterfly

Message 74 of 142

myexper wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

MIseker wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

ChasKy53 wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

Some are bandying the term "alt-right" around without a clue as to it's meaning. Here it is right from the guy who coined it (there are more on youtube but I picked a short one for the attention deprived):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ni_6sISHnqQ

I'm glad you found something to identify with.

How did you leap to that silly conclusion?

your posts. you mean your post isnt factual?

Once again an understanding of the English language is a stumbling block for you. There is a distinct difference between understanding the meaning of the term under discussion and "identifying with" it.

...... Not when you implicitly support that "term"!

An insult without merit or substantiation.

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 75 of 142

mandm84 wrote:

The Moderate Republican's have been silenced and they should be mad as hell.

There is truth in that. The voters have finally had enough of the "go long to get along" Republicans no resisting the increasing leftward tilt of the Dems and have rebelled, leaving those you call "moderates" in the dust.

But, what has any of that to do with the alt-right? They are not a group with a real political agenda. They have only one goal - a white America. That is something that is not part of either Party nor any part of either Party.

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 76 of 142

rk9152 wrote:

MIseker wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

myexper wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

Some are bandying the term "alt-right" around without a clue as to it's meaning.

The Nazi salutes and shouts of "SIEG HEIL" at alt-right meetings clearly define "the meaning" of the "alt-right" you support!!!

Here it is right from the guy who coined it .....

..... And also coined "peaceful ethnic cleansing".

You conveniently omitted that rk!

(there are more on youtube but I picked a short one for the attention deprived)

Doubtful rk as the other "picks" would negate what you want others to believe.

The other youtube entries include alt-right rallies showing its rabid members giving the Hitler salute, shouting SIEG HEIL, adorning confederate flags and swastikas!

Did you view his interview? 

did you believe Spencer?

He coined the term so, yes, I believed that he knows what it means.

An obvious and lame evasion rk as that's NOT what MIseker asked. 

He asked "did YOU believe Spencer"?

So answer the question rk ....... DO YOU BELIEVE WHAT SPENCER STATED?

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 77 of 142

Centristsin2010 wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

rker321 wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

MIseker wrote:

yeah..AP.. you know full and well rk and kidboy supporting the actions of these groups doesnt make them racist. Just ecause the TEA people and the alt right sound like, read like, act like, and support like minded racist causes like poll taxes etc doesnt make THEM that way. just ask them. Really. They always frovide the facts.

\

rk does not support "alt-right" he just understands the meaning of the term. The Tea Party is not the topic and certainly not related to the alt-right so why are they in  this discussion?

Have you watched the Spencer interview so as to understand the meaning of "alt-right"?

The Alt Right and the Tea Party are related to each other, they may vary somewhat but their ideas and goals are pretty much the same.

alt-right is only about "white America" - which is clearly racist.  Should we be surprised you and other Conservatives embrace them so?

An offensive and uninformed comment. I do not embrace them, Conservatives do not embrace them. The reason? - I am not a racist and there is nothing racist in Conservative ideology.

Treasured Social Butterfly

Message 78 of 142

rk9152 wrote:

MIseker wrote:
Willful ignorance for sure. No response to the tidbit i entered about who Spencer invited to C'Ville.

The facts that shoot down rk's whitewashing ( no pun) are widely available, and common knowledge. So it is with most of his posts.

According to Spencer, the goal of the alt-right is a white America. As far as he seems to think that's it. Do you have some inside knowledge of the alt-right that he doesn't to indicate some additional agenda?

No inside knowledge necessary - trump is a liar - spencer is a liar - the odds are that trump followers/supporters as well as Spencer followers/supporters are quite possibly liars as well...

Easy peasy - nobody on the right will tell the truth if a lie/multiple lies won't better serve their dishonest purposes/intent...

Have pity for Melania - she wakes up with a jerk every morning
Valued Social Butterfly

Message 79 of 142

Centristsin2010 wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

rker321 wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

MIseker wrote:

\

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 80 of 142

MIseker wrote:
Willful ignorance for sure. No response to the tidbit i entered about who Spencer invited to C'Ville.

The facts that shoot down rk's whitewashing ( no pun) are widely available, and common knowledge. So it is with most of his posts.

According to Spencer, the goal of the alt-right is a white America. As far as he seems to think that's it. Do you have some inside knowledge of the alt-right that he doesn't to indicate some additional agenda?