Watch Tonight for Tips to Save Money on Pricey Prescription Drugs at 10 p.m. ET on AARP LIVE! Watch Here

Valued Social Butterfly

Re: Alt-Right

Message 61 of 142

myexper wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

myexper wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

MIseker wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

myexper wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

Some are bandying the term "alt-right" around without a clue as to it's meaning.

The Nazi salutes and shouts of "SIEG HEIL" at alt-right meetings clearly define "the meaning" of the "alt-right" you support!!!

Here it is right from the guy who coined it .....

..... And also coined "peaceful ethnic cleansing".

You conveniently omitted that rk!

(there are more on youtube but I picked a short one for the attention deprived)

Doubtful rk as the other "picks" would negate what you want others to believe.

The other youtube entries include alt-right rallies showing its rabid members giving the Hitler salute, shouting SIEG HEIL, adorning confederate flags and swastikas!

Did you view his interview? 

did you believe Spencer?

He coined the term so, yes, I believed that he knows what it means.

An obvious and lame evasion rk as that's NOT what MIseker asked. 

He asked "did YOU believe Spencer"?

So answer the question rk ....... DO YOU BELIEVE WHAT SPENCER STATED?

Since he supposedly coined the term, it seems reasonable to accept his definition. I can't imagine what more of an answer you could want -

No need to "imagine" rk as the question was clearly stated.

So, once again, do YOU believe what Spencer stated?

Or, in other words, do YOU believe in Spencer's profession for the need of "ethnic cleansing"?

if you are sincere about discussing the subject.

Says the poster who refuses to answer questions while demanding that other posters answer his questions!

You are overcomplicating this thing. Yes, I agree with Spencer's definition of "alt-right" - he coined it. That is the topic - what more do you want except another long, long, meaningless chain letter post?

Report Inappropriate Content
Valued Social Butterfly

Message 62 of 142

KidBoy2 wrote:
rker posted..

The Alt Right and the Tea Party are related to each other, they may vary somewhat but their ideas and goals are pretty much the same.

==========================
"their ideas and goals are pretty much the same"

How can you say that?

========================

One very uninformed poster posted this...grasping at straws is typical from many on the left. Using race trying to make a point is very telling...but SOP for posters that do not have a clue what the Tea Party is about.

Easy; they're both Conservative groups that supported and voted for trump and both detested the last President, much of what may have been due to his skin color.

Look at the first part of the answer. Now this afternoon we see Trump tell us what he thinks of Blacks and they should not be allowed here. He wants more from Norway. Now who is using race to make a point. Proof. The leader Trump. He told us he wants to make America White again.

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 63 of 142

KidBoy2 wrote:
rker posted..

The Alt Right and the Tea Party are related to each other, they may vary somewhat but their ideas and goals are pretty much the same.

How can you say that?

How can you not say that?

"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"
Valued Social Butterfly

Message 64 of 142

rk9152 wrote:

rker321 wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

MIseker wrote:

yeah..AP.. you know full and well rk and kidboy supporting the actions of these groups doesnt make them racist. Just ecause the TEA people and the alt right sound like, read like, act like, and support like minded racist causes like poll taxes etc doesnt make THEM that way. just ask them. Really. They always frovide the facts.

\

rk does not support "alt-right" he just understands the meaning of the term. The Tea Party is not the topic and certainly not related to the alt-right so why are they in  this discussion?

Have you watched the Spencer interview so as to understand the meaning of "alt-right"?

The Alt Right and the Tea Party are related to each other, they may vary somewhat but their ideas and goals are pretty much the same.

alt-right is only about "white America" - that has nothing to do with the Tea Party.

Denialism.

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 65 of 142

rk9152 wrote:

rker321 wrote:

What bothers me most about some posters, is their lack of credibility.

during the Obama era, they constantly brought  up the Constitution and   how the Obama Administration didn't relay on it.

NOw, the Constitution is ever mentioned. and unfortunately this time. The Constitution is continuously attacked and mocked by this Administration and the only thing that I see is silence.

When they bring up the Constitution, I do hope that they bring up the attack on the first Amendment, the continuous attacks of our judicial systems. and our Institutions, and the continuous attacks of our checks and balances.

Only then their credibility will be restored, otherwise, anything they post  should be looked as trash that can be thrown out on a weekly basis.

How is the Constitution related to the correct definition of the term "alt-right"?

Not sure.  But I think the following quote was very pertinent to this topic:

"Only then their credibility will be restored, otherwise, anything they post  should be looked as trash that can be thrown out on a weekly basis".

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 66 of 142

Teabaggers and the altRight were both created to provide "cover" for the neoNazi, KKK and White Supremacists in GOP. While the baggers like to pretend the are "grassroots" instead of the KochBros astroturf, the AltRight is pleased it was created by the Nazi-oriented Breightbart and the Naziowned media serving as the GOPs Ministry of Propaganda.

Hitlers Nazi's built camps and sent Jews there for extermination.

The GOP will send millions of immigrant children back into war zones where the drug lords will kill them.

To pretend there's a meaningful difference between the two shows a total lack of understanding concerning the Final Solution planned for each group.

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 67 of 142

rk9152 wrote:

myexper wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

MIseker wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

myexper wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

Some are bandying the term "alt-right" around without a clue as to it's meaning.

The Nazi salutes and shouts of "SIEG HEIL" at alt-right meetings clearly define "the meaning" of the "alt-right" you support!!!

The other youtube entries include alt-right rallies showing its rabid members giving the Hitler salute, shouting SIEG HEIL, adorning confederate flags and swastikas!

did you believe Spencer?

Since he supposedly coined the term, it seems reasonable to accept his definition. I can't imagine what more of an answer you could want -

No need to "imagine" rk as the question was clearly stated.

So, once again, do YOU believe what Spencer stated?

Or, in other words, do YOU believe in Spencer's profession for the need of "ethnic cleansing"?

if you are sincere about discussing the subject.

Says the poster who refuses to answer questions while demanding that other posters answer his questions!

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 68 of 142

rk9152 wrote:

myexper wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

myexper wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

myexper wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

Yes ..... It was nothing new as it followed his already professed belief of a need to employ his ethnic cleansing.

So rk .... as an avid supporter of the alt-right and its beliefs, which ethnic groups do you and your "guy" feel need cleansing?

How would you and your "guy" perform the "peaceful ethnic cleansing" deemed necessary by your "guy" and his alt-right organization?

That is (typically) highly offensive.

Yup ..... Yet you continually defend the alt-right .... and what its leader has to say!

Can you offer any substatiation for it?

The substantiation is self evident rk ..... in the very topic you initiated attempting to defend the professed belief of your "guy"

who professes the need for ethnic cleansing!

So rk, instead of evading my question with your typical coy questions, please answer the questions posed to YOU!!!

Since your post starts with an offensive comment, "So rk .... as an avid supporter of the alt-right and its beliefs" there is no reason for a response.

And another evasion!

The "comment" is factual rk.

Your continued defense (obvious support) of the alt-right is "offensive"!

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 69 of 142

myexper wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

MIseker wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

myexper wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

did you believe Spencer?

Since he supposedly coined the term, it seems reasonable to accept his definition. I can't imagine what more of an answer you could want - if you are sincere about discussing the subject.

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 70 of 142
rker posted..

How can you say that?

========================

One very uninformed poster posted this...grasping at straws is typical from many on the left. Using race trying to make a point is very telling...but SOP for posters that do not have a clue what the Tea Party is about.

Easy; they're both Conservative groups that supported and voted for trump and both detested the last President, much of what may have been due to his skin color.