Watch Tonight for Tips to Save Money on Pricey Prescription Drugs at 10 p.m. ET on AARP LIVE! Watch Here

Valued Social Butterfly

Re: Alt-Right

Message 51 of 142

MIseker wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

ChasKy53 wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

rker321 wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

MIseker wrote:

yeah..AP.. you know full and well rk and kidboy supporting the actions of these groups doesnt make them racist. Just ecause the TEA people and the alt right sound like, read like, act like, and support like minded racist causes like poll taxes etc doesnt make THEM that way. just ask them. Really. They always frovide the facts.

\

rk does not support "alt-right" he just understands the meaning of the term. The Tea Party is not the topic and certainly not related to the alt-right so why are they in  this discussion?

Have you watched the Spencer interview so as to understand the meaning of "alt-right"?

The Alt Right and the Tea Party are related to each other, they may vary somewhat but their ideas and goals are pretty much the same.

alt-right is only about "white America" - that has nothing to do with the Tea Party.

Denialism.

If you have an alternate opinion and some way to substantiate it - that would be interesting to see. "Denialism" is even lower in intelligence than, "Yeah, me to".

Quite a statement for a conservative Trump supporter. lol. talk about Denialism!!!!!

Spencer says alt-right is about white America. He coined the term so I accept that as a valid definition. how does "denialism" address agreement or disagreement with that definition. Again, it seems like some do not want to discuss the subject but just have to throw out insults.

Report Inappropriate Content
Treasured Social Butterfly

Message 52 of 142

rk9152 wrote:

MIseker wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

MIseker wrote:
Willful ignorance for sure. No response to the tidbit i entered about who Spencer invited to C'Ville.

The facts that shoot down rk's whitewashing ( no pun) are widely available, and common knowledge. So it is with most of his posts.

According to Spencer, the goal of the alt-right is a white America. As far as he seems to think that's it. Do you have some inside knowledge of the alt-right that he doesn't to indicate some additional agenda?

is there a **bleep**hole country in your background? I pass the purity test with flying colors. Everything you post is under scrutiny now, legally, with the changes in FISA. Do you belong on a list?

is that in some weigh related to the definition of "alt-right"?

ABSOLUTELY!!! Trump needs that list..will you show up on 2 lists? the alt right list and the list that shows **bleep**hole background? race traitor? hypocrit? denialist? ex communicated by Spencer?

So it begins.

Message 53 of 142

rk9152 wrote:

ChasKy53 wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

rker321 wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

MIseker wrote:

yeah..AP.. you know full and well rk and kidboy supporting the actions of these groups doesnt make them racist. Just ecause the TEA people and the alt right sound like, read like, act like, and support like minded racist causes like poll taxes etc doesnt make THEM that way. just ask them. Really. They always frovide the facts.

\

rk does not support "alt-right" he just understands the meaning of the term. The Tea Party is not the topic and certainly not related to the alt-right so why are they in  this discussion?

Have you watched the Spencer interview so as to understand the meaning of "alt-right"?

The Alt Right and the Tea Party are related to each other, they may vary somewhat but their ideas and goals are pretty much the same.

alt-right is only about "white America" - that has nothing to do with the Tea Party.

Denialism.

If you have an alternate opinion and some way to substantiate it - that would be interesting to see. "Denialism" is even lower in intelligence than, "Yeah, me to".

Quite a statement for a conservative Trump supporter. lol. talk about Denialism!!!!!

So it begins.
Valued Social Butterfly

Message 54 of 142

MIseker wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

MIseker wrote:
Willful ignorance for sure. No response to the tidbit i entered about who Spencer invited to C'Ville.

The facts that shoot down rk's whitewashing ( no pun) are widely available, and common knowledge. So it is with most of his posts.

According to Spencer, the goal of the alt-right is a white America. As far as he seems to think that's it. Do you have some inside knowledge of the alt-right that he doesn't to indicate some additional agenda?

is there a **bleep**hole country in your background? I pass the purity test with flying colors. Everything you post is under scrutiny now, legally, with the changes in FISA. Do you belong on a list?

is that in some weigh related to the definition of "alt-right"?

Message 55 of 142

rk9152 wrote:

MIseker wrote:

So it begins.

Message 56 of 142

rk9152 wrote:

ChasKy53 wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

rker321 wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

MIseker wrote:

\

Denialism.

But not nearly as bottom-of-the-barrel devoid of evidence of intellect as "conservative/republican/trump supporter"...

Have pity for Melania - she wakes up with a jerk every morning
Valued Social Butterfly

Message 57 of 142

ChasKy53 wrote:

KidBoy2 wrote:
rker posted..

The Alt Right and the Tea Party are related to each other, they may vary somewhat but their ideas and goals are pretty much the same.

==========================
"their ideas and goals are pretty much the same"

How can you say that?

How can you not say that?

Back to the schoolyard. 

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 58 of 142

ChasKy53 wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

rker321 wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

MIseker wrote:

\

Denialism.

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 59 of 142

ChasKy53 wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

rker321 wrote:

What bothers me most about some posters, is their lack of credibility.

during the Obama era, they constantly brought  up the Constitution and   how the Obama Administration didn't relay on it.

NOw, the Constitution is ever mentioned. and unfortunately this time. The Constitution is continuously attacked and mocked by this Administration and the only thing that I see is silence.

When they bring up the Constitution, I do hope that they bring up the attack on the first Amendment, the continuous attacks of our judicial systems. and our Institutions, and the continuous attacks of our checks and balances.

Only then their credibility will be restored, otherwise, anything they post  should be looked as trash that can be thrown out on a weekly basis.

How is the Constitution related to the correct definition of the term "alt-right"?

Not sure.  But I think the following quote was very pertinent to this topic:

"Only then their credibility will be restored, otherwise, anything they post  should be looked as trash that can be thrown out on a weekly basis".

Another meaningless, "Yeah, me too". What has that to do with the definition of "alt-right"?

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 60 of 142

Olderscout66 wrote:

Teabaggers and the altRight were both created to provide "cover" for the neoNazi, KKK and White Supremacists in GOP. While the baggers like to pretend the are "grassroots" instead of the KochBros astroturf, the AltRight is pleased it was created by the Nazi-oriented Breightbart and the Naziowned media serving as the GOPs Ministry of Propaganda.

Hitlers Nazi's built camps and sent Jews there for extermination.

The GOP will send millions of immigrant children back into war zones where the drug lords will kill them.

To pretend there's a meaningful difference the two shows a total lack of understanding concerning the Final Solution planned for each group.

What substantiation do you have for your offensive claims of the Tea Party people being racist?