Watch Tonight for Tips to Save Money on Pricey Prescription Drugs at 10 p.m. ET on AARP LIVE! Watch Here

Reply
Valued Social Butterfly

Re: Alt-Right

104 Views
Message 41 of 142

myexper wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

myexper wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

myexper wrote:



An obvious and lame evasion rk as that's NOT what MIseker asked. 

He asked "did YOU believe Spencer"?

 

So answer the question rk ....... DO YOU BELIEVE WHAT SPENCER STATED?

 

 


Since he supposedly coined the term, it seems reasonable to accept his definition. I can't imagine what more of an answer you could want -

No need to "imagine" rk as the question was clearly stated.

So, once again, do YOU believe what Spencer stated?

Or, in other words, do YOU believe in Spencer's profession for the need of "ethnic cleansing"?

 

if you are sincere about discussing the subject.

Says the poster who refuses to answer questions while demanding that other posters answer his questions!

 


 You are overcomplicating this thing.

No .... I asked a simple question. YOU refuse to answer it!

 

Yes, I agree with Spencer's definition of "alt-right" - he coined it.

But that's NOT what I asked rk .... and only serves as an evasion from the question that was posed to you!

 

That is the topic - what more do you want except another long, long, meaningless chain letter post?

I want you to answer the question that was posed to you and nothing "more" as you fallaciously accuse with your coy question!

YOUR continued evasion of a simple question is producing the long, long chain letter you describe!

 

So, once again, do YOU believe what Spencer stated?

Or, in other words, do YOU believe in Spencer's profession for the need of "ethnic cleansing"?


 


For the umpteenth time - yes, I agree with Spencer's definition of the term (the topic). I have no idea what he wants about ethnic cleansing and I have no desire for it.

 

Can we now end this foolish chain letter? Correction, there is nothing more I can say to you, so I'll end it.

Report Inappropriate Content
Valued Social Butterfly

Re: Alt-Right

96 Views
Message 42 of 142

oceanedge2 wrote:

 

.....President Trump’s vile comments about Africa and Haiti are despicable and beneath the dignity of the presidency. They unquestionably diminish our country’s standing in the world.

....The president’s expressed desire to see more immigrants from countries like Norway must be called out for what it is: an effort to set this country back generations by promoting a homogenous, white society.

.....The president’s words make the jobs of Americans stationed all over the world harder—soldiers, diplomats and businesses. Hate crimes against Muslims, Jews, LGBT individuals and other minorities have increased over the past two years.

.....White nationalism, which led to the death of a peaceful protestor in August, is on the rise.

We all need to stop pretending that there are no consequences when the most powerful person in the world espouses racist views and gives a wink and a nod to the darkest elements in our society.

 

If the president can’t control himself and lead this country with the authority, dignity and leadership it requires, then he shouldn’t be the president. There’s no room for racism in the Oval Office.

 

rk - Spencer says alt-right is about white America......it seems like some do not want to discuss the subject....

 

It seems some just are unable to.

 


Agreed - they have been trained to consider the term to mean "Anyone who disagrees with me".

Report Inappropriate Content
Valued Social Butterfly

Re: Alt-Right

83 Views
Message 43 of 142

MIseker wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

myexper wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

myexper wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

myexper wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

Some are bandying the term "alt-right" around without a clue as to it's meaning.

The Nazi salutes and shouts of "SIEG HEIL" at alt-right meetings clearly define "the meaning" of the "alt-right" you support!!!

 

Here it is right from the guy who coined it .....

..... And also coined "peaceful ethnic cleansing".

You conveniently omitted that rk!

 

(there are more on youtube but I picked a short one for the attention deprived)

Doubtful rk as the other "picks" would negate what you want others to believe.

The other youtube entries include alt-right rallies showing its rabid members giving the Hitler salute, shouting SIEG HEIL, adorning confederate flags and swastikas!

 

 


Did you view his interview? 

Yes ..... It was nothing new as it followed his already professed belief of a need to employ his ethnic cleansing.

 


 


So rk .... as an avid supporter of the alt-right and its beliefs, which ethnic groups do you and your "guy" feel need cleansing?

 

How would you and your "guy" perform the "peaceful ethnic cleansing" deemed necessary by your "guy" and his alt-right organization?


That is (typically) highly offensive.

Yup ..... Yet you continually defend the alt-right .... and what its leader has to say!

 

Can you offer any substatiation for it?

The substantiation is self evident rk ..... in the very topic you initiated attempting to defend the professed belief of your "guy"

who professes the need for ethnic cleansing!

 

So rk, instead of evading my question with your typical coy questions, please answer the questions posed to YOU!!!


 


Since your post starts with an offensive comment, "So rk .... as an avid supporter of the alt-right and its beliefs" there is no reason for a response.


why not? you believe spencer is an ok guy because he said so. now there is no reason to respond because you dont believe spencer?


because it was an offensive lie. yes, I believe Spencer's definition of a term he coined - and have often said so. that is a far cry from supporting the beliefs.

Report Inappropriate Content
Valued Social Butterfly

Re: Alt-Right

80 Views
Message 44 of 142

rk9152 wrote:

myexper wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

myexper wrote:



An obvious and lame evasion rk as that's NOT what MIseker asked. 

He asked "did YOU believe Spencer"?

 

So answer the question rk ....... DO YOU BELIEVE WHAT SPENCER STATED?

 

 


Since he supposedly coined the term, it seems reasonable to accept his definition. I can't imagine what more of an answer you could want -

No need to "imagine" rk as the question was clearly stated.

So, once again, do YOU believe what Spencer stated?

Or, in other words, do YOU believe in Spencer's profession for the need of "ethnic cleansing"?

 

if you are sincere about discussing the subject.

Says the poster who refuses to answer questions while demanding that other posters answer his questions!

 


 You are overcomplicating this thing.

No .... I asked a simple question. YOU refuse to answer it!

 

Yes, I agree with Spencer's definition of "alt-right" - he coined it.

But that's NOT what I asked rk .... and only serves as an evasion from the question that was posed to you!

 

That is the topic - what more do you want except another long, long, meaningless chain letter post?

I want you to answer the question that was posed to you and nothing "more" as you fallaciously accuse with your coy question!

YOUR continued evasion of a simple question is producing the long, long chain letter you describe!

 

So, once again, do YOU believe what Spencer stated?

Or, in other words, do YOU believe in Spencer's profession for the need of "ethnic cleansing"?


 

Report Inappropriate Content
Valued Social Butterfly

Re: Alt-Right

76 Views
Message 45 of 142

MIseker wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

MIseker wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

rker321 wrote:

Olderscout  not all Republicans, just the Tea Party Republicans that have gotten the Constitution  in their pockets and take it out when it is convenient for them.


The Tea Party is a political ideology, alt-right is a social construct. What do you see connecting them?


their goals. their followers. 


The alt-right has only one goal - a white America. That topic is not a part of the Tea Party's agenda.

 

What does "their followers" mean? Since their agendas have no overlap, how could that happen?

 


they have suckered their followers and the voters into believing they are patriotic, and have them believing their is a separte agenda.


Whatever and whoever is involved in any suckering is irrelevant. Are we in agreement with the meaning of the term "alt-right" - meaning white America, period?

Report Inappropriate Content
Valued Social Butterfly

Re: Alt-Right

76 Views
Message 46 of 142

MIseker wrote:


Its obvious you are as faithful to Spencer as you are Trump. Its not just their words, its actions too. Of course, when he is encouraging his umbrella groups to violate equal justice under the law, you have no problem with his free speech, and claim you belive spencer to be an innocent, like you do Trump.  Spencer is one of Trumps "good people" at the rally where the girl was murdered. Spencer invited the murderer, and his language contributed to the murderers rage. we all know it, all hashed over, its a fact, its on film on and on. but hey..because spencer released this video before he exposed his real agenda, you agree he is a wee innocent babe you needed to suckle with a thread in his honor. but hey..you deny it so we should believe your denial in spite of what you say. very newspeak of you.

 

What is obvious is that you either have a problem with understanding the English or pretend to. This topic and my posts are about the definition of "alt-right". How you translate that to "faithful to Spencer" is either incredible ignorance or game playing. I'll leave the decision up to you.


 

Report Inappropriate Content
Valued Social Butterfly

Re: Alt-Right

80 Views
Message 47 of 142

 

.....President Trump’s vile comments about Africa and Haiti are despicable and beneath the dignity of the presidency. They unquestionably diminish our country’s standing in the world.

....The president’s expressed desire to see more immigrants from countries like Norway must be called out for what it is: an effort to set this country back generations by promoting a homogenous, white society.

.....The president’s words make the jobs of Americans stationed all over the world harder—soldiers, diplomats and businesses. Hate crimes against Muslims, Jews, LGBT individuals and other minorities have increased over the past two years.

.....White nationalism, which led to the death of a peaceful protestor in August, is on the rise.

We all need to stop pretending that there are no consequences when the most powerful person in the world espouses racist views and gives a wink and a nod to the darkest elements in our society.

 

If the president can’t control himself and lead this country with the authority, dignity and leadership it requires, then he shouldn’t be the president. There’s no room for racism in the Oval Office.

 

rk - Spencer says alt-right is about white America......it seems like some do not want to discuss the subject....

 

It seems some just are unable to.

 

Report Inappropriate Content
Treasured Social Butterfly

Re: Alt-Right

73 Views
Message 48 of 142

rk9152 wrote:

myexper wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

myexper wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

myexper wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

Some are bandying the term "alt-right" around without a clue as to it's meaning.

The Nazi salutes and shouts of "SIEG HEIL" at alt-right meetings clearly define "the meaning" of the "alt-right" you support!!!

 

Here it is right from the guy who coined it .....

..... And also coined "peaceful ethnic cleansing".

You conveniently omitted that rk!

 

(there are more on youtube but I picked a short one for the attention deprived)

Doubtful rk as the other "picks" would negate what you want others to believe.

The other youtube entries include alt-right rallies showing its rabid members giving the Hitler salute, shouting SIEG HEIL, adorning confederate flags and swastikas!

 

 


Did you view his interview? 

Yes ..... It was nothing new as it followed his already professed belief of a need to employ his ethnic cleansing.

 


 


So rk .... as an avid supporter of the alt-right and its beliefs, which ethnic groups do you and your "guy" feel need cleansing?

 

How would you and your "guy" perform the "peaceful ethnic cleansing" deemed necessary by your "guy" and his alt-right organization?


That is (typically) highly offensive.

Yup ..... Yet you continually defend the alt-right .... and what its leader has to say!

 

Can you offer any substatiation for it?

The substantiation is self evident rk ..... in the very topic you initiated attempting to defend the professed belief of your "guy"

who professes the need for ethnic cleansing!

 

So rk, instead of evading my question with your typical coy questions, please answer the questions posed to YOU!!!


 


Since your post starts with an offensive comment, "So rk .... as an avid supporter of the alt-right and its beliefs" there is no reason for a response.


why not? you believe spencer is an ok guy because he said so. now there is no reason to respond because you dont believe spencer?

So it begins.
Report Inappropriate Content
Treasured Social Butterfly

Re: Alt-Right

78 Views
Message 49 of 142

rk9152 wrote:

MIseker wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

rker321 wrote:

Olderscout  not all Republicans, just the Tea Party Republicans that have gotten the Constitution  in their pockets and take it out when it is convenient for them.


The Tea Party is a political ideology, alt-right is a social construct. What do you see connecting them?


their goals. their followers. 


The alt-right has only one goal - a white America. That topic is not a part of the Tea Party's agenda.

 

What does "their followers" mean? Since their agendas have no overlap, how could that happen?

 


they have suckered their followers and the voters into believing they are patriotic, and have them believing their is a separte agenda.

So it begins.
Report Inappropriate Content
Treasured Social Butterfly

Re: Alt-Right

74 Views
Message 50 of 142

rk9152 wrote:

ChasKy53 wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

ChasKy53 wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

Some are bandying the term "alt-right" around without a clue as to it's meaning. Here it is right from the guy who coined it (there are more on youtube but I picked a short one for the attention deprived):

 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ni_6sISHnqQ


I'm glad you found something to identify with.


How did you leap to that silly conclusion?


"Leap" is really stretching it.

 

What you continually post about is what you are about. Take heed, you continually tell on yourself.


Yes, I do post about people foolishly using a term they do not understand. That is not "identifying with" - that is accurately understanding. Had you watched the video you would understand the real meaning of the term that you have been inaccurately using for quite a while.


Its obvious you are as faithful to Spencer as you are Trump. Its not just their words, its actions too. Of course, when he is encouraging his umbrella groups to violate equal justice under the law, you have no problem with his free speech, and claim you belive spencer to be an innocent, like you do Trump.  Spencer is one of Trumps "good people" at the rally where the girl was murdered. Spencer invited the murderer, and his language contributed to the murderers rage. we all know it, all hashed over, its a fact, its on film on and on. but hey..because spencer released this video before he exposed his real agenda, you agree he is a wee innocent babe you needed to suckle with a thread in his honor. but hey..you deny it so we should believe your denial in spite of what you say. very newspeak of you.

 

So it begins.
Report Inappropriate Content