Watch Tonight for Tips to Save Money on Pricey Prescription Drugs at 10 p.m. ET on AARP LIVE! Watch Here

Valued Social Butterfly

Re: Alt-Right

Message 101 of 142

rker321 wrote:

What bothers me most about some posters, is their lack of credibility.

during the Obama era, they constantly brought  up the Constitution and   how the Obama Administration didn't relay on it.

NOw, the Constitution is ever mentioned. and unfortunately this time. The Constitution is continuously attacked and mocked by this Administration and the only thing that I see is silence.

When they bring up the Constitution, I do hope that they bring up the attack on the first Amendment, the continuous attacks of our judicial systems. and our Institutions, and the continuous attacks of our checks and balances.

Only then their credibility will be restored, otherwise, anything they post  should be looked as trash that can be thrown out on a weekly basis.

How is the Constitution related to the correct definition of the term "alt-right"?

Report Inappropriate Content
Valued Social Butterfly

Message 102 of 142

rk9152 wrote:

MIseker wrote:

yeah..AP.. you know full and well rk and kidboy supporting the actions of these groups doesnt make them racist. Just ecause the TEA people and the alt right sound like, read like, act like, and support like minded racist causes like poll taxes etc doesnt make THEM that way. just ask them. Really. They always frovide the facts.

\

rk does not support "alt-right" he just understands the meaning of the term. The Tea Party is not the topic and certainly not related to the alt-right so why are they in  this discussion?

Have you watched the Spencer interview so as to understand the meaning of "alt-right"?

The Alt Right and the Tea Party are related to each other, they may vary somewhat but their ideas and goals are pretty much the same.

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 103 of 142

rk9152 wrote:

ChasKy53 wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

ChasKy53 wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

Some are bandying the term "alt-right" around without a clue as to it's meaning. Here it is right from the guy who coined it (there are more on youtube but I picked a short one for the attention deprived):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ni_6sISHnqQ

I'm glad you found something to identify with.

How did you leap to that silly conclusion?

"Leap" is really stretching it.

What you continually post about is what you are about. Take heed, you continually tell on yourself.

Yes, I do post about people foolishly using a term they do not understand. That is not "identifying with" - that is accurately understanding. Had you watched the video you would understand the real meaning of the term that you have been inaccurately using for quite a while.

"Understanding a term" is usually not agreeing with you, even though you may think so. By the way, I watched the video and the entire meaning of 'Alt-Right' goes beyond what your buddy stated. Since I viewed your video ....... did you read the interview that Feinstein released?

"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"
Valued Social Butterfly

Message 104 of 142

rk9152 wrote:

MIseker wrote:

yeah..AP.. you know full and well rk and kidboy supporting the actions of these groups doesnt make them racist. Just ecause the TEA people and the alt right sound like, read like, act like, and support like minded racist causes like poll taxes etc doesnt make THEM that way. just ask them. Really. They always frovide the facts.

\

rk does not support "alt-right" he just understands the meaning of the term. The Tea Party is not the topic and certainly not related to the alt-right so why are they in  this discussion?

Have you watched the Spencer interview so as to understand the meaning of "alt-right"?

No, "rk" only chooses to use a cherry picked definition of the Alt-Right offered by Spencer, a very narrow minded definition. They (the Alt-Right) does include racists, Nazis and White Supremacists but they have an agenda, a political agenda, and many things in that agenda are shared by the Tea Party and it's founders. Funny how so many of your postings support that agenda.

"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"
Treasured Social Butterfly

Message 105 of 142

rk9152 wrote:

Olderscout66 wrote:

These troglodytes began calling themselves "alt-Right" when Bannon pointed out to them only 10% of Republicans were devout Nazi's with another 20% willing to openly support Nazis. So now they control the GOP, thanks to their thin veneer of respectabliity only attainable after they hung up the brown shirts and retired the Horst Wessel Lied as their alma mater.

Who are those "troglodytes" that started calling themselves alt-right? I saw none posting here.

Well - there is the extremely convenient excuse of willful conservative ignorance and alt-right/trump supporter's myopia - isn't there?

Have pity for Melania - she wakes up with a jerk every morning
Valued Social Butterfly

Message 106 of 142

ChasKy53:  What you continually post about is what you are about. Take heed, you continually tell on yourself.

That is exactly the truth, couldn't have said it better. This past year has been very good for Democrats in the sense that conservatives have given the country a good look at what they're all about. What they don't comprehend is that no matter how they try to hide it, the bigotry, xenophobia, and tribalism run amok to the point of condoning treason, is in plain sight. And it's ugly.

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 107 of 142

Olderscout66 wrote:

These troglodytes began calling themselves "alt-Right" when Bannon pointed out to them only 10% of Republicans were devout Nazi's with another 20% willing to openly support Nazis. So now they control the GOP, thanks to their thin veneer of respectabliity only attainable after they hung up the brown shirts and retired the Horst Wessel Lied as their alma mater.

Who are those "troglodytes" that started calling themselves alt-right? I saw none posting here.

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 108 of 142

myexper wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

myexper wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

Some are bandying the term "alt-right" around without a clue as to it's meaning.

The Nazi salutes and shouts of "SIEG HEIL" at alt-right meetings clearly define "the meaning" of the "alt-right" you support!!!

Here it is right from the guy who coined it .....

..... And also coined "peaceful ethnic cleansing".

You conveniently omitted that rk!

(there are more on youtube but I picked a short one for the attention deprived)

Doubtful rk as the other "picks" would negate what you want others to believe.

The other youtube entries include alt-right rallies showing its rabid members giving the Hitler salute, shouting SIEG HEIL, adorning confederate flags and swastikas!

Did you view his interview? 

Yes ..... It was nothing new as it followed his already professed belief of a need to employ his ethnic cleansing.

So rk .... as an avid supporter of the alt-right and its beliefs, which ethnic groups do you and your "guy" feel need cleansing?

How would you and your "guy" perform the "peaceful ethnic cleansing" deemed necessary by your "guy" and his alt-right organization?

That is (typically) highly offensive. Can you offer any substatiation for it?

Treasured Social Butterfly

Message 109 of 142

rker321 wrote:

Olderscout  not all Republicans, just the Tea Party Republicans that have gotten the Constitution  in their pockets and take it out when it is convenient for them.

Ahh yes - their Skousen edition of the Constitution - we all know about Skousen - he was the irrational whacko who "voluntarily" resigned from the FBI - was twice excommunicated from the LDS - and is rumored by some to have died insane...

Have pity for Melania - she wakes up with a jerk every morning
Valued Social Butterfly

Message 110 of 142

ChasKy53 wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

ChasKy53 wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

Some are bandying the term "alt-right" around without a clue as to it's meaning. Here it is right from the guy who coined it (there are more on youtube but I picked a short one for the attention deprived):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ni_6sISHnqQ

I'm glad you found something to identify with.

How did you leap to that silly conclusion?

"Leap" is really stretching it.

What you continually post about is what you are about. Take heed, you continually tell on yourself.

Yes, I do post about people foolishly using a term they do not understand. That is not "identifying with" - that is accurately understanding. Had you watched the video you would understand the real meaning of the term that you have been inaccurately using for quite a while.