What the Government Shutdown Means for You! Which Federal Government Services Will Be Affected? Read More

Reply
Valued Social Butterfly

Re: Alt-Right

144 Views
Message 21 of 142

Snoopy48 wrote:

rk9152 wrote:


For the umpteenth time - yes, I agree with Spencer's definition of the term (the topic). I have no idea what he wants about ethnic cleansing and I have no desire for it.

 

Can we now end this foolish chain letter? Correction, there is nothing more I can say to you, so I'll end it.


If you don't know anything about Spencer and his goals why are you so concerned about the meaning of a phrase he coined? If you learn anything about Spencer and his goals maybe you will denounce him like all thinking people have already done. But then you may find you support his goals.


I see that first sentence as just looking for a fight since I never said that. If I read you wrong, please explain.

 

BTW - of course I denounce his goal for America. But that isn't the topic. The topic is an accurate definition as opposed to the one used by some posters, "Anyone who disagrees with me".

Report Inappropriate Content
Treasured Social Butterfly

Re: Alt-Right

142 Views
Message 22 of 142


rk9152 wrote:

CriticalThinking wrote:

Every intelligent person, and let me emphasize the word intelligent, understands the Tea Party slogan implemented almost immediately after Obama was elected, was a RACIST message for White America. 

 

                                              TAKE OUR COUNTRY BACK


It is a racist statement only to the Left which constantly divides and subdivides us over and over. To a Conservative it is a message for ALL Americans.

 

As posted earlier, it was "take back" from the drastic shift towards Marxism that Obama represented.

 

Please understand - I do not think Obama is an evil man. He just saw a different path for America than the one envisioned by Conservatives and that gave rise to the Tea Party.


Of course the tea party's origins were racist.

Of course the tea party sucks - always has...

Have pity for Melania - she wakes up with a jerk every morning
Report Inappropriate Content
Valued Social Butterfly

Re: Alt-Right

128 Views
Message 23 of 142

CriticalThinking wrote:

Every intelligent person, and let me emphasize the word intelligent, understands the Tea Party slogan implemented almost immediately after Obama was elected, was a RACIST message for White America. 

 

                                              TAKE OUR COUNTRY BACK


It is a racist statement only to the Left which constantly divides and subdivides us over and over. To a Conservative it is a message for ALL Americans.

 

As posted earlier, it was "take back" from the drastic shift towards Marxism that Obama represented.

 

Please understand - I do not think Obama is an evil man. He just saw a different path for America than the one envisioned by Conservatives and that gave rise to the Tea Party.

Report Inappropriate Content
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly

Re: Alt-Right

132 Views
Message 24 of 142

rk9152 wrote:


For the umpteenth time - yes, I agree with Spencer's definition of the term (the topic). I have no idea what he wants about ethnic cleansing and I have no desire for it.

 

Can we now end this foolish chain letter? Correction, there is nothing more I can say to you, so I'll end it.


If you don't know anything about Spencer and his goals why are you so concerned about the meaning of a phrase he coined? If you learn anything about Spencer and his goals maybe you will denounce him like all thinking people have already done. But then you may find you support his goals.

Report Inappropriate Content
Trusted Social Butterfly

Alt-Right

144 Views
Message 25 of 142

Every intelligent person, and let me emphasize the word intelligent, understands the Tea Party slogan implemented almost immediately after Obama was elected, was a RACIST message for White America. 

 

                                              TAKE OUR COUNTRY BACK

Report Inappropriate Content
Valued Social Butterfly

Re: Alt-Right

141 Views
Message 26 of 142

Olderscout66 wrote:

However - what in the agenda of the Tea party would you call "racist"? That seems to have more substance than pictures coming from who knows where.

 

We can begin with the Teabaggers mantra "Take OUR Country Back".

 

Back FROM WHOM? Those nasty Progressives who make bagger grandkids attend school with non-whites and rich people to pay taxes.

.

Back TO WHAT? The good ol' days before the 13th and 16th Amendments and the Voting Rights Act.

 

If you do not realize that's what the goal for the KochBros' Teabaggers is, you haven't been following their legislative agenda at all.


What is "racist" about opposing a Marxist agenda. That is American politics. Except, of course for those who oppose free speech, support armed and masked thugs stopping it, and pine away for a one-Party system.

 

On the other hand if you have been following the TP legislative agenda - let's talk about it and see if we can find any "racism" in there. I gotta tell ya though, I have not heard of anything that would indicate segregated schools. Possibly you can point such out.

Report Inappropriate Content
Valued Social Butterfly

Re: Alt-Right

134 Views
Message 27 of 142

ChasKy53 wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

Again, that discussion has been had and there was nothing to tie those pictures to the Tea Party.

The photos of the signs were taken at a Tea Party Rally, that ties them to the Tea Party. Dang that reality thingy again !

This discussion has been had and there was no indication in some cases that there was a TP rally and in other cases that the dudes holding the signs were part of a rally - they seemed to be lurking around the edges doing selfies. But, if any new information is available, I look forward to you offering it.

 

However - what in the agenda of the Tea party would you call "racist"? That seems to have more substance than pictures coming from who knows where.

You should know.

THAT is your proof that the TP agenda is racist???

 

Honestly - just wait for someone else to post something and "Yeah, me too" it. You are out of your depths if all you have is, "You should know".

 


 


 


 

Report Inappropriate Content
Valued Social Butterfly

Re: Alt-Right

135 Views
Message 28 of 142

CriticalThinking wrote:

The Tea Party was formed as a reaction to the election of President Obama. Alferd, do you remember the Tea Party slogan?  It was, "TAKE OUR COUNTRY BACK", which was obviously a racist mantra from day one.


You started out right but then let the Dem's "racism" mantra mess with your head.

 

The election of Obama signaled an acceleration of the leftward turn of our politics. And there is a law of nature that says, "Every action has an opposite and equal reaction". The Tea party was no more than a rule of nature directing actions.

Report Inappropriate Content
Valued Social Butterfly

Re: Alt-Right

113 Views
Message 29 of 142

However - what in the agenda of the Tea party would you call "racist"? That seems to have more substance than pictures coming from who knows where.

 

We can begin with the Teabaggers mantra "Take OUR Country Back".

 

Back FROM WHOM? Those nasty Progressives who make bagger grandkids attend school with non-whites and rich people to pay taxes.

.

Back TO WHAT? The good ol' days before the 13th and 16th Amendments and the Voting Rights Act.

 

If you do not realize that's what the goal for the KochBros' Teabaggers is, you haven't been following their legislative agenda at all.

Report Inappropriate Content
Valued Social Butterfly

Re: Alt-Right

104 Views
Message 30 of 142

rk9152 wrote:

ChasKy53 wrote:

 


 


What has been "had" is you. You have been "had" by your own posts and words. Yes, there are many racists in the Tea Party, a reality you can deny but not make untrue.

You seem to think that is so because you say it is so - much like your effort to tell Spencer that he cannot define "alt-right" - only you can.

You seem to think what you think because "you say it is so". The Alt-Right has defined itself and White Supremacy is a part of that. Is Spencer a "stable genius" to you?

 

Trying to compare the racism in pictures of the Obama family with monkey faces to a picture of a president depicted as the south end of a horse is as lame as it gets.

We have no idea as to the source of the monkey pictures but we know who posted the horse picture here without criticism from the hate-filler left.

Define "we". The source of the monkey pictures was a Tea Party Rally. I didn't post the "horse picture" and didn't see it. Since I didn't see it I don't know the source and don't know that it really happened. How do you like me using your own logic on this?

 

No one said that "criticism" of Obama was race based, you try and build a straw argument with that. however, pictures of the Obama family with monkey faces, pictures of Obama hanging by a noose, pictures saying **bleep** go home etc are racist and have been displayed at Tea Party rallies.  That pesky reality thing bites you again.

Again, that discussion has been had and there was nothing to tie those pictures to the Tea Party.

The photos of the signs were taken at a Tea Party Rally, that ties them to the Tea Party. Dang that reality thingy again !

 

However - what in the agenda of the Tea party would you call "racist"? That seems to have more substance than pictures coming from who knows where.

You should know.

 


 


 


"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"
Report Inappropriate Content