Know Someone Over 50 Making a Difference? Nominate Them for the AARP Purpose Prize

Treasured Social Butterfly

Re: Alt-Right

Message 31 of 142

CriticalThinking wrote:

The Tea Party was formed as a reaction to the election of President Obama. Alferd, do you remember the Tea Party slogan?  It was, "TAKE OUR COUNTRY BACK", which was obviously a racist mantra from day one.

Yep - it sure was - and still is - a racist mantra.

And it - and teawhackoids - got quite justifiably and properly lampooned, mocked, and ridiculed...

A New "Trump Supporter" Anthem (I Want My Country Back) - YouTube

Have pity for Melania - she wakes up with a jerk every morning
Report Inappropriate Content
Trusted Social Butterfly

Alt-Right

Message 32 of 142

The Tea Party was formed as a reaction to the election of President Obama. Alferd, do you remember the Tea Party slogan?  It was, "TAKE OUR COUNTRY BACK", which was obviously a racist mantra from day one.

Highlighted
Treasured Social Butterfly

Message 33 of 142

Of course the tea party had considerable racist undertones to it from the very beginning - daddy Koch was a racist, his sons put up much of the money for the astroturf beginnings of the tea party - the racism trickled down...

Now that we have disposed of that off topic diversion - we can get back to the fact that the only allegations of any difference between alt-right, the KKK, and all the rest of white racism and white bigotry are the blatant lies their leaders tell that credulous fools and republidolts believe...

Have pity for Melania - she wakes up with a jerk every morning
Valued Social Butterfly

Message 34 of 142

ChasKy53 wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

ChasKy53 wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

Olderscout66 wrote:

Teabaggers and the altRight were both created to provide "cover" for the neoNazi, KKK and White Supremacists in GOP. While the baggers like to pretend the are "grassroots" instead of the KochBros astroturf, the AltRight is pleased it was created by the Nazi-oriented Breightbart and the Naziowned media serving as the GOPs Ministry of Propaganda.

Hitlers Nazi's built camps and sent Jews there for extermination.

The GOP will send millions of immigrant children back into war zones where the drug lords will kill them.

To pretend there's a meaningful difference the two shows a total lack of understanding concerning the Final Solution planned for each group.

What substantiation do you have for your offensive claims of the Tea Party people being racist?

If you would honestly admit to the many signs they carried you wouldn't have to ask for "substantiation".  But, you just keep playing that game.

This discussion has been had. A few pictures from unidentified sources were put up and that was the end of it. If that's all you have, it has been settled.

Alternate view, if someone puts up a picture of the President depicted as the south end of a northbound horse - since the President is white, is that anti-white racism? Obviously no - equally, criticism of Obama cannot be claimed to be race based.

What has been "had" is you. You have been "had" by your own posts and words. Yes, there are many racists in the Tea Party, a reality you can deny but not make untrue.

You seem to think that is so because you say it is so - much like your effort to tell Spencer that he cannot define "alt-right" - only you can.

Trying to compare the racism in pictures of the Obama family with monkey faces to a picture of a president depicted as the south end of a horse is as lame as it gets.

We have no idea as to the source of the monkey pictures but we know who posted the horse picture here without criticism from the hate-filler left.

No one said that "criticism" of Obama was race based, you try and build a straw argument with that. however, pictures of the Obama family with monkey faces, pictures of Obama hanging by a noose, pictures saying **bleep** go home etc are racist and have been displayed at Tea Party rallies.  That pesky reality thing bites you again.

Again, that discussion has been had and there was nothing to tie those pictures to the Tea Party.

However - what in the agenda of the Tea party would you call "racist"? That seems to have more substance than pictures coming from who knows where.

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 35 of 142

rk9152 wrote:

ChasKy53 wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

Olderscout66 wrote:

Teabaggers and the altRight were both created to provide "cover" for the neoNazi, KKK and White Supremacists in GOP. While the baggers like to pretend the are "grassroots" instead of the KochBros astroturf, the AltRight is pleased it was created by the Nazi-oriented Breightbart and the Naziowned media serving as the GOPs Ministry of Propaganda.

The GOP will send millions of immigrant children back into war zones where the drug lords will kill them.

To pretend there's a meaningful difference the two shows a total lack of understanding concerning the Final Solution planned for each group.

What substantiation do you have for your offensive claims of the Tea Party people being racist?

If you would honestly admit to the many signs they carried you wouldn't have to ask for "substantiation".  But, you just keep playing that game.

This discussion has been had. A few pictures from unidentified sources were put up and that was the end of it. If that's all you have, it has been settled.

Alternate view, if someone puts up a picture of the President depicted as the south end of a northbound horse - since the President is white, is that anti-white racism? Obviously no - equally, criticism of Obama cannot be claimed to be race based.

What has been "had" is you. You have been "had" by your own posts and words. Yes, there are many racists in the Tea Party, a reality you can deny but not make untrue.

Trying to compare the racism in pictures of the Obama family with monkey faces to a picture of a president depicted as the south end of a horse is as lame as it gets.

No one said that "criticism" of Obama was race based, you try and build a straw argument with that. however, pictures of the Obama family with monkey faces, pictures of Obama hanging by a noose, pictures saying **bleep** go home etc are racist and have been displayed at Tea Party rallies.  That pesky reality thing bites you again.

"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"
Valued Social Butterfly

Message 36 of 142

ChasKy53 wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

Olderscout66 wrote:

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 37 of 142

rk9152 wrote:

myexper wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

myexper wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

myexper wrote:

An obvious and lame evasion rk as that's NOT what MIseker asked. 

He asked "did YOU believe Spencer"?

So answer the question rk ....... DO YOU BELIEVE WHAT SPENCER STATED?

Since he supposedly coined the term, it seems reasonable to accept his definition. I can't imagine what more of an answer you could want -

No need to "imagine" rk as the question was clearly stated.

So, once again, do YOU believe what Spencer stated?

Or, in other words, do YOU believe in Spencer's profession for the need of "ethnic cleansing"?

if you are sincere about discussing the subject.

Says the poster who refuses to answer questions while demanding that other posters answer his questions!

You are overcomplicating this thing.

No .... I asked a simple question. YOU refuse to answer it!

Yes, I agree with Spencer's definition of "alt-right" - he coined it.

But that's NOT what I asked rk .... and only serves as an evasion from the question that was posed to you!

That is the topic - what more do you want except another long, long, meaningless chain letter post?

I want you to answer the question that was posed to you and nothing "more" as you fallaciously accuse with your coy question!

YOUR continued evasion of a simple question is producing the long, long chain letter you describe!

Or, in other words, do YOU believe in Spencer's profession for the need of "ethnic cleansing"?

For the umpteenth time - yes, I agree with Spencer's definition of the term (the topic).

For the umpteenth time, that was never asked of you and only serves as an evasion!

I have no idea what he wants about ethnic cleansing and I have no desire for it.

Yet, in an effort to defend the alt-right, you created an entire topic to address how you believed the alt-right's intentions  were misunderstood.

Can we now end this foolish chain letter? Correction, there is nothing more I can say to you, so I'll end it.

I.E. .... You are once again trapped in your own words!

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 38 of 142

rk9152 wrote:

ChasKy53 wrote:

KidBoy2 wrote:
rker posted..

The Alt Right and the Tea Party are related to each other, they may vary somewhat but their ideas and goals are pretty much the same.

==========================
"their ideas and goals are pretty much the same"

How can you say that?

How can you not say that?

Back to the schoolyard. 

It's where you live.

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 39 of 142

rk9152 wrote:

Olderscout66 wrote:

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 40 of 142

rk9152 wrote:

myexper wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

myexper wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

myexper wrote:

An obvious and lame evasion rk as that's NOT what MIseker asked. 

He asked "did YOU believe Spencer"?

So answer the question rk ....... DO YOU BELIEVE WHAT SPENCER STATED?

Since he supposedly coined the term, it seems reasonable to accept his definition. I can't imagine what more of an answer you could want -

No need to "imagine" rk as the question was clearly stated.

if you are sincere about discussing the subject.

Says the poster who refuses to answer questions while demanding that other posters answer his questions!

You are overcomplicating this thing.

No .... I asked a simple question. YOU refuse to answer it!

Yes, I agree with Spencer's definition of "alt-right" - he coined it.

But that's NOT what I asked rk .... and only serves as an evasion from the question that was posed to you!

That is the topic - what more do you want except another long, long, meaningless chain letter post?

I want you to answer the question that was posed to you and nothing "more" as you fallaciously accuse with your coy question!

YOUR continued evasion of a simple question is producing the long, long chain letter you describe!

For the umpteenth time - yes, I agree with Spencer's definition of the term (the topic). I have no idea what he wants about ethnic cleansing and I have no desire for it.

Can we now end this foolish chain letter? Correction, there is nothing more I can say to you, so I'll end it.

I did not know there were forms of ethnic cleansing. Tell us about all the variations. I do know the far right supports this and have used it. Germany is one example, and in the camps I think they used mainly gas. Never haveing attended a far right meeting on this subject I am in the dark.