Congress Agrees on a Tax Bill. What Does Proposed Tax Bill Mean for Older Americans? Learn More.

Valued Social Butterfly

Re: Al Franken resigning, calls out Trump and Moore

Message 21 of 25
NerdyMom posted..

Franken is a real man and took responsibility for his actions.

Trump is a whiny baby.

And Moore just dates babies.

============================

I posted..

To me Franken did this for his "team". With his bashing of Moore and Franken resigning the D's think they can use this to win next weeks election in Alabama. It might work in that close race.

Miinesota will name another D to replace Franken.

===========================

I guess you did not understand what I posted. There is a lot of that going on.
Report Inappropriate Content
Recognized Social Butterfly

Message 22 of 25

Franken is a real man and took responsibility for his actions.

Trump is a whiny baby. 

And Moore just dates babies. 

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 23 of 25

KidBoy2 wrote:

Part of the link...

Franken, who did not apologize during his speech, also called out President Donald Trump, who was repeatedly accused of sexual assault during his presidential campaign, and Alabama Senate candidate Roy Moore, who faces accusations that he pursued relationships with teenagers and committed sexual assault while he was in his 30s.
"I, of all people, am aware that there is some irony in the fact that I am leaving while a man who has bragged on tape about his history of sexual assault sits in the Oval Office and a man who has repeatedly preyed on young girls campaigns for the Senate with the full support of his party," Franken said.

=================================================

To me Franken did this for his "team".  With his bashing of Moore and Franken resigning the D's think they can use this to win next weeks election in Alabama. It might work in that close race. 

Know what?  I think you're right!

Highlighted
Treasured Social Butterfly

Message 24 of 25

Well of course he did.

The whole world knows that trump and Moore are sexual predators.

And that they suck.

Have pity for Melania - she wakes up with a jerk every morning
Valued Social Butterfly

Al Franken resigning, calls out Trump and Moore

Message 25 of 25

Part of the link...

Franken, who did not apologize during his speech, also called out President Donald Trump, who was repeatedly accused of sexual assault during his presidential campaign, and Alabama Senate candidate Roy Moore, who faces accusations that he pursued relationships with teenagers and committed sexual assault while he was in his 30s.
"I, of all people, am aware that there is some irony in the fact that I am leaving while a man who has bragged on tape about his history of sexual assault sits in the Oval Office and a man who has repeatedly preyed on young girls campaigns for the Senate with the full support of his party," Franken said.

=================================================

To me Franken did this for his "team".  With his bashing of Moore and Franken resigning the D's think they can use this to win next weeks election in Alabama. It might work in that close race.