How Does Your Brain Score? Take the Staying Sharp Brain Health Assessment

Valued Social Butterfly

Re: Abortion

Message 1 of 106 (205 Views)

Fishslayer777 wrote:
@ rker321

I forgive you. Bless your heart.

Oh dear, I wasn't aware that we had a preacher in this message board. but yes, God has blessed me a lot in my life. thank you.

But, you don't need to bless me. I am a Catholic, and there are enough priests that already bless me.

Treasured Social Butterfly

Message 2 of 106 (216 Views)

Fishslayer777 wrote:
@ rker321

HEY!!!  I was right!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Recognized Social Butterfly

Message 3 of 106 (245 Views)
@ rker321

Hate is not a Christian virtue, neither is liberal sanctimony
Valued Social Butterfly

Message 4 of 106 (250 Views)

Do I believe our president has a divine blessing?
Romans 13... read it, but for the sake of those who don't here's what's important to know. "Let everyone be subject to the governing authorities, for there is no authority except that which God has established. The authorities that exist have been established by God. Consequently, whoever rebels against the authority is rebelling against what God has instituted, and those who do so will bring judgment on themselves.Trump is morally deficient as a man but is under the Lord's direction. Will Trump choose to follow a righteous path via divine guidance? and take moral direction? yes and no. He's a man and will fail in many ways just like you and me.

Oh well. now we have preaching in this message board. and God,  I guess is directing Trump. How lucky we can all get.
Well this discussion is about abortion and the women's right to choose whether she should have a termination or not.
Frankly this thread has run its course, and has been debated by all and all have expressed their opinions and I guess tha mayority of men think that it is the choice of the female, and most females think that they have a right to choose what their future will be.

No one will convince anyone of anything especially when they bring religion into the subjec. I guess they need the weight and credibility of a religion to make their views more credible.

Treasured Social Butterfly

[ Edited ]
Message 5 of 106 (260 Views)

Fishslayer777 wrote:
 Do I believe our president has a divine blessing?
Romans 13... read it, but for the sake of those who don't here's what's important to know. "Let everyone be subject to the governing authorities, for there is no authority except that which God has established. The authorities that exist have been established by God. Consequently, whoever rebels against the authority is rebelling against what God has instituted, and those who do so will bring judgment on themselves.
So by that, should it be concluded that all the colonists who revolted against the British Crown have been judged and are most likely all burning in hell for all eternity for having rebelled against an authority placed there by the deity?  No thundering voice from the heavens was ever heard  - or "Mene Mene" finger writing on any wall was ever seen declaring the British Crown wrong and not placed there by the deity - was there?   If that's the case I will end up sizzling for eternity along with the founding fathers and my ancestors who fought soldiers of the British Crown - a choice I will have to "live" with, huh?

Trump is morally deficient as a man but is under the Lord's direction. Will Trump choose to follow a righteous path via divine guidance? and take moral direction? yes and no. He's a man and will fail in many ways just like you and me.

It certainly appears that - like a intractable disobedient child - trump is deliberately and defiantly doing the exact opposite of what divine guidance would direct him to do - one might conclude that Satan is currently quite delighted with trump's speech and actions...
Trump unquestionably has managed an extremely advanced and expert level of moral and ethical failure thus far - and unless a miracle occurs, he will continue to behave as he has for the last seventy years...

Have pity for Melania - she wakes up with a jerk every morning
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly

[ Edited ]
Message 6 of 106 (270 Views)

Fishslayer777 wrote:
My response was directed at mimi to a question she posed.

So... because I'm not a woman I should shut up? Is that what you're saying? are you the posting censor? You understand this is an open forum.... right?

That's absurd and wrong in so many ways.

In response to both your quesitons, YES.  actually to all your questions, and will continue to express my views, to any post that I see fit.
So, if you want to continue to post on this issue, you will have to also deal with my posts.
Actually, because you are new, you don't have experience of dealing with my posts. so far, I have been extremely nice in my  responses. so I guess that perhaps is time to show my true self. LOL

Message 7 of 106 (270 Views)
My response was directed at mimi to a question she posed.

So... because I'm not a woman I should shut up? Is that what you're saying? are you the posting censor? You understand this is an open forum.... right?

That's absurd and wrong in so many ways.

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 8 of 106 (281 Views)

Fishslayer777 wrote:
@ mimi
My family has taken in pregnant young ladies and given them a place to reach term and deliver their baby. Babies who were born were given up for adoption. We did not adopt any of them.

You still apparently are unable to understand. 
It is commendable that your family is doing what they are doing. and It is commendable that the young ladies in question have CHOSEN  to deal with their pregnancies in the manner that you and them believe.
But, that is not, what we are discussing here is it? 
The responses that I have seen here is why, I have always objected as to men chiming in in this discussion.
They completely and totally disregard the women's  opinions, and rationalization of this issue.
As we have seen, most of the posts are from men, how many women have chimed in on this topic? How in this world can anyone here and post on this issue when in reality it doesn't affect them directly?
Let's have this discussion with the women that want to have this discussion and see what are their point of view. 
Yes. please go and discuss Trump and NK and the atom bomb and leave this issue to the women and their decissions.

Message 9 of 106 (281 Views)
Let me overlay that question with an observation of greater importance.

Jesus's bloodline was from murderers , thieves, prostitutes and a whole lota sinners. If perfection can come from such imperfection, is it then possible that anyone, can be used by everyone, for everything?

So Jesus then goes forth looking for a few good men and who does he pick? If you believe that a bunch of stinky old fisherman, a murderer of Christians, a tax collector, sword wielding hot heads would be the stock and trade of the 12 disciples.... so is it possible for such men to change the world for good? Of course it is!

So with that in mind.... in context of Christianity to answer your "cornering " question of me, this is what I know and believe.... The Lord can take what man will cast away and condemn and build greatness upon it. Do I believe our president has a divine blessing?
Romans 13... read it, but for the sake of those who don't here's what's important to know. "Let everyone be subject to the governing authorities, for there is no authority except that which God has established. The authorities that exist have been established by God. Consequently, whoever rebels against the authority is rebelling against what God has instituted, and those who do so will bring judgment on themselves.

Trump is morally deficient as a man but is under the Lord's direction. Will Trump choose to follow a righteous path via divine guidance? and take moral direction? yes and no. He's a man and will fail in many ways just like you and me.

It was no different for Obama.

Valued Social Butterfly

[ Edited ]
Message 10 of 106 (297 Views)

fishslayer , I stand corrected , but about Trump's Moral Compass ? What say you as a christian ?

IMHO , far too many of our right wing poster's are to Trump , what Trump is to Putin !!!