Tell Congress to Oppose Any Tax Bill That Would Increase Taxes for Seniors! Take Action Now

Valued Social Butterfly

Re: ALT RIGHT TRUMP SUPPORTER SUCKER PUNCHES WOMEN

[ Edited ]
Message 21 of 27 (164 Views)

More distraction from the Alt-right gang - because they surely do appear to hate it when the camera catches one of the Whtie Nationalists leaders making a decision to go to a rally that has nothing to do with their issue (other than Donald) to pick a fight with and cold-**bleep** a woman - because that is exactly who they are.

http://www.sandiegouniontribune.com/military/sd-me-nathan-damigo-20170417-story.html

Nathan Damigo, the white supremacist who was captured on video Saturday punching a woman in the face and then running into the crowd during a violent confrontation in Berkeley, has military and criminal ties to San Diego County.

On Monday, officials at California State University Stanislaus, where Damigo is attending school, said he’s being investigated because of the punch incident.

This is the new face of the GOP - by reading the comments here by his supporters.    

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 22 of 27 (168 Views)

pc6063 wrote:

Mlseker- those people who thought it was a great thing that this idiot hit some innocent young woman can really puff up there Chests in pride now can't they?

Damigo is white trash slime!

And just who are those people who thought it was a great thing??

As to the "innocent young woman" - I heard she was just walking down the street to pick up a quart of milk for her crippled old granny. Is that the way you heard it?

Valued Social Butterfly

[ Edited ]
Message 23 of 27 (190 Views)

AP-funny and right on target.

Hope they have better luck collecting their money then we liberals did collecting ours!! (being paid to demonstrate against an immoral president-/what a Trump (ed)  up lie!!

Gee, I miss having a real President!!
Treasured Social Butterfly

Message 24 of 27 (178 Views)

ChasKy53 wrote:

Gee, I wonder who paid him to sucker punch her?  (snark)

I agree - there's every reason to question whether an Alt Right could think of that all by itself...

Have pity for Melania - she wakes up with a jerk every morning
Valued Social Butterfly

Message 25 of 27 (178 Views)

Gee, I wonder who paid him to sucker punch her?  (snark)

"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"
Valued Social Butterfly

Message 26 of 27 (173 Views)

Mlseker- those people who thought it was a great thing that this idiot hit some innocent young woman can really puff up there Chests in pride now can't they?

Damigo is white trash slime!

Gee, I miss having a real President!!
Treasured Social Butterfly

ALT RIGHT TRUMP SUPPORTER SUCKER PUNCHES WOMEN

Message 27 of 27 (208 Views)

No comentary, just the links.

Article at:   http://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-ln-nathan-damigo-stanislaus-state-20170417-story.html

Video clip:   http://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-ln-nathan-damigo-stanislaus-state-20170417-story.html

There are more clips out there. Punch and run lol. Snowflake.

So it begins.