The House Bill Would Mean a Tax Hike for Millions of Seniors. Learn More

Valued Social Butterfly

Re: ALT RIGHT TRUMP SUPPORTER SUCKER PUNCHES WOMEN

Message 11 of 27 (173 Views)

pc6063 wrote:

AP- isn't it funny how on the right the constitution only applies to things they deem appropriate? 

AP - do you suppose pc is forgetting (intentionally?) that the antifas traveled there with the specific purpose of breaking up a peaceful expression of free speech?

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 12 of 27 (166 Views)

Olderscout66 wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

pc6063 wrote:

Mlseker- those people who thought it was a great thing that this idiot hit some innocent young woman can really puff up there Chests in pride now can't they?

Damigo is white trash slime!

And just who are those people who thought it was a great thing??

As to the "innocent young woman" - I heard she was just walking down the street to pick up a quart of milk for her crippled old granny. Is that the way you heard it?

Why the quotes around "innocent young woman"? Why the gratuitious addition of the crippled granny? Do you believe this was another O'Keefe production that somehow got lost in translation?

Simply to illustrate that the woman involved was not the "sweet innocent" victim some have described her as. Sometimes when you go looking for trouble, you find it.

Now please folks, no, "See, see - he is approving of what the guy did". I did not even mention the other side of that coined that got flipped out there.

Now - how is O'Keefe get gratuitously involved?

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 13 of 27 (161 Views)

afisher wrote:

More distraction from the Alt-right gang - because they surely do appear to hate it when the camera catches one of the Whtie Nationalists leaders making a decision to go to a rally that has nothing to do with their issue (other than Donald) to pick a fight with and cold-**bleep** a woman - because that is exactly who they are.

http://www.sandiegouniontribune.com/military/sd-me-nathan-damigo-20170417-story.html

Nathan Damigo, the white supremacist who was captured on video Saturday punching a woman in the face and then running into the crowd during a violent confrontation in Berkeley, has military and criminal ties to San Diego County.

On Monday, officials at California State University Stanislaus, where Damigo is attending school, said he’s being investigated because of the punch incident.

This is the new face of the GOP - by reading the comments here by his supporters.    

Could you point to any support for him? Certainly not from us over here on the Right side of things. After all, we are all old fashioned sexist pigs who do not believe in hitting women. Hey, some of us are so bad we even hold doors open for women.

By the way, are you aware that the so called "alt-right" people were having a peaceful demonstration and the antifa people came with the intention of breaking it up. Something about the antifas not approving of free speech.

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 14 of 27 (170 Views)

Thanks AP for providing the facts and lending your support to those of us who clearly see this as an out and out assault on someone who doesn't hold this man's exceedingly warped and sick views.

Gee, I miss having a real President!!
Treasured Social Butterfly

[ Edited ]
Message 15 of 27 (173 Views)

Here are some facts that should be noted about Nathan Damigo...

According to San Diego County Court Records, after his second tour of Iraq, he was suffering from from severe post-traumatic stress disorder, drug and alcohol abuse and paranoia, and after learning of a friend's combat death, spent a night drinking and went for a walk with a gun(carrying a firearm while intoxicated is a crime in and of itself), came across a cab driver, held a gun to the cab driver's head and robbed the man of $43, for which he was convicted of the felony of armed robbery, spent a year in county jail and four years in prison.

Damigo told the LA Times that he started reading books about race and identity while in prison.  He was greatly influenced, he said, by "My Awakening", the book by former Ku Klux Klan leader David Duke.

Subsequently, he has been involved with multiple white supremacy groups...

He is now being sought by law enforcement for questioning regarding his possible involvement in a videotaped assault upon a young woman half his size, who was acting lawfully at the time she was assaulted...

Those are the facts...

Have pity for Melania - she wakes up with a jerk every morning
Valued Social Butterfly

Message 16 of 27 (181 Views)

AP- isn't it funny how on the right the constitution only applies to things they deem appropriate? 

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 17 of 27 (170 Views)

Mandm84- it amazes me that the focus is on what the woman was doing or who said what when the focus should be on the fact that this woman was assaulted by some Neanderthal who really felt he had the right to hit someone whose opinion differed from his.

Treasured Social Butterfly

Message 18 of 27 (170 Views)

All of us here would like to see a link posted that cites the specific law that irrefutably gave Damigo the right to physically assault that young woman for lawfully and constitutionally exercising her First Amendment Free Speech Rights...

Unless, of course, a link can be posted to a law that invalidates the Constitution and all other laws - solely because that factually innocent young woman was protesting a Conservative/Republican....

Have pity for Melania - she wakes up with a jerk every morning
Valued Social Butterfly

[ Edited ]
Message 19 of 27 (163 Views)

So a peaceful protesting 95 lb female deserves a punch to the face by a 200 lb " Man " because why ?He doesn't like her message ? That may have been ok in the 1950's , but I don't want to live in your World rk9152 , with all due respect !!!

Valued Social Butterfly

[ Edited ]
Message 20 of 27 (169 Views)

rk9152 wrote:

pc6063 wrote:

Mlseker- those people who thought it was a great thing that this idiot hit some innocent young woman can really puff up there Chests in pride now can't they?

Damigo is white trash slime!

And just who are those people who thought it was a great thing??

As to the "innocent young woman" - I heard she was just walking down the street to pick up a quart of milk for her crippled old granny. Is that the way you heard it?

Why the quotes around "innocent young woman"? Why the gratuitious addition of the crippled granny? Do you believe this was another O'Keefe production that somehow got lost in translation?