Tell Congress to Oppose Any Tax Bill That Would Increase Taxes for Seniors! Take Action Now

Info Seeker

Re: AARP is buying advertising on Hannity's show

Message 1 of 39 (31 Views)

I called their media dept and they said that they have not had ads on Hannity since October. Is this correct? I do not watch his show so I don’t know the truth. I am a volunteer tax preparer and if I find out they lied, they can kiss my volunteering goodbye. 

Gold Conversationalist

Message 2 of 39 (48 Views)

@patriciah559514–Oh please!! To think like a RWNJ???? That is a curse!! LOL!!

Gee, I miss having a real president!

Gold Conversationalist

Message 3 of 39 (53 Views)

Fishslayer777 wrote:
What's amazing is how our left leaning posters can't/won't see it. There is none so blind who will not see.

Perhaps you will loan the rest of us your glasses so that we may all see the world exactly as you do. 

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 4 of 39 (84 Views)

Olderscout66 wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

patriciah559514 wrote:

@aarp what is your agenda here? Advertising on the show of someone like Hannity who supports Roy Moore vs those he sexually abused?  Is it time for us to leave AARP? 

Extremism on display.

AARP does lean left. For example, it wants the best for seniors even if it means using basic wealth redistribution to accomplish it. And yet, they make a business decision that is not totally 100% extreme left and look at the reaction.

I have posted that the left wants a one Party system. This shows that they want a completely exclusive political environment.

AARP supports Seniors and basic decency, therefore it comes down on the Democratic side of most arguments. Wanting to exclude Nazi's, racists, misogynists and xenophobes is not demanding an "exclusive" political environment, it's supporting a humane and egalitarian one.

As for "wealth redistribution", it's nothing but a GOPerLord dogwhistle for "taxes on the rich" which they oppose.

Real "WEALTH redistirbution" was accomplished in spades when Republican deregulation and tax policy caused the jrbush realestate crash that drove 8 MILLION American families from their homes - the only significant source of "wealth" 90% of Americans will ever hope to possess.

The Reaganscam that allowed the ones dividing profits to keep them all for themselves removed the possibility that the bottom 90% would ever be able to acquire "wealth" in the first place by reversing the growth of the Middle Class for the first time since the Great Depression.

Another example of the extremeness of the left. If anyone is not in 100% agreement they are to be excluded as "Nazi's, racists, misogynists and xenophobes". If anyone to the right of Che Guevara is to be excluded from commerce with AARP for example, that illustrates the desire for the one Party with no dissent system of government. Marx saw that as the ideal too.

And then the usual "Reagan taxscam" nonsense totally overlooking the "JFK taxscam" which had the same economic logic behind it. And the other constant piece of nonsense that because their tax rates were lowered the company owners decided to pay their employees less - totally irrational. But when one is involved in jealousy driven class warfare, rationality is cast aside in favor of hatred.

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 5 of 39 (101 Views)

rk9152 wrote:

patriciah559514 wrote:

@aarp what is your agenda here? Advertising on the show of someone like Hannity who supports Roy Moore vs those he sexually abused?  Is it time for us to leave AARP? 

Extremism on display.

AARP does lean left. For example, it wants the best for seniors even if it means using basic wealth redistribution to accomplish it. And yet, they make a business decision that is not totally 100% extreme left and look at the reaction.

I have posted that the left wants a one Party system. This shows that they want a completely exclusive political environment.

AARP supports Seniors and basic decency, therefore it comes down on the Democratic side of most arguments. Wanting to exclude Nazi's, racists, misogynists and xenophobes is not demanding an "exclusive" political environment, it's supporting a humane and egalitarian one.

As for "wealth redistribution", it's nothing but a GOPerLord dogwhistle for "taxes on the rich" which they oppose.

Real "WEALTH redistirbution" was accomplished in spades when Republican deregulation and tax policy caused the jrbush realestate crash that drove 8 MILLION American families from their homes - the only significant source of "wealth" 90% of Americans will ever hope to possess.

The Reaganscam that allowed the ones dividing profits to keep them all for themselves removed the possibility that the bottom 90% would ever be able to acquire "wealth" in the first place by reversing the growth of the Middle Class for the first time since the Great Depression.

Treasured Social Butterfly

[ Edited ]
Message 6 of 39 (109 Views)

Fishslayer777 wrote:
What's amazing is how our left leaning posters can't/won't see it. There is none so blind who will not see.

Perspicacious Christian pity kudo generously granted from the left...

Have pity for Melania - she wakes up with a jerk every morning
Valued Social Butterfly

Message 7 of 39 (117 Views)

Hate is not a Christian virtue, neither is liberal sanctimony
Valued Social Butterfly

Message 8 of 39 (121 Views)

patriciah559514 wrote:

Extremism on display.

Gold Conversationalist

Message 9 of 39 (150 Views)

KidBoy2 wrote:
News that the left will not like and many will not believe....

MAR 18, 2013 @ 06:15 AM 164,716 The Little Black Book of Billionaire Secrets
Pew Study Finds MSNBC the Most Opinionated Cable News Channel By Far

https://www.forbes.com/sites/jeffbercovici/2013/03/18/pew-study-finds-msnbc-the-most-opinionated-cab...

Jeff Bercovici , FORBES STAFF
I cover technology with an emphasis on social and digital media.
Opinions expressed by Forbes Contributors are their own.
If you're like most cable news viewers, you probably think the channel you favor has a monopoly on the facts and the other ones are nothing more than a bunch of ranting. In fact, which cable network is the most opinionated is not a matter of opinion. It's MSNBC.

A full 85% of the Comcast-owned network's coverage can be classified as opinion or commentary rather than straight news, according to the authors of the Pew Research Center's annual State of the News Media report.

CNN and Fox News Channel, meanwhile, fall much closer to a 50/50 distribution, with Fox News skewing somewhat more heavily toward opinion. Here are the breakdowns:

Any updated report since 2013? That is a long long time ago, isnt it? Serious question. 

I find it difficult to believe that in 2017 Fox performs as stated. 

Gold Conversationalist

Message 10 of 39 (151 Views)

alferdpacker wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

john258 wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

john258 wrote:

I watch them all. That is how I know FOX is one home to the BOTS. When ever there is news showing how bad Trump and the FAR right is you will never see it on FOX. FOX did not cover the election. About 5 min. out of 1 hour. FOX did spend a lot time reviewing the BO T stories, and guess what our far right posters were posting the same BOT stories in here. There are no facts on FOX but there are facts on MSNBC, and CNN. Now sadly our far right does not understand true facts, just made up BOT stories. Our far right at work.

Sure do like to type "BOTS" don't you - whether it makes sense or not?

To educated it makes sense.

No, the educated share and explain their thinking. The childlike have their secret handshakes.

Say what you wish - the world knows that Hannity viewers will never be the sharpest knives in the drawer - or the brightest bulbs in the circuit...

AARP will mine loads of money from Hannity viewers...