Tell Congress to Oppose Any Tax Bill That Would Increase Taxes for Seniors! Take Action Now

Valued Social Butterfly

Re: AARP is buying advertising on Hannity's show

Message 11 of 39 (149 Views)

rk9152 wrote:

john258 wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

john258 wrote:

I watch them all. That is how I know FOX is one home to the BOTS. When ever there is news showing how bad Trump and the FAR right is you will never see it on FOX. FOX did not cover the election. About 5 min. out of 1 hour. FOX did spend a lot time reviewing the BO T stories, and guess what our far right posters were posting the same BOT stories in here. There are no facts on FOX but there are facts on MSNBC, and CNN. Now sadly our far right does not understand true facts, just made up BOT stories. Our far right at work.

Sure do like to type "BOTS" don't you - whether it makes sense or not?

To educated it makes sense.

No, the educated share and explain their thinking. The childlike have their secret handshakes.

You are correct about the educated they do explain things. Did you know the BOTS have a secret handshake per FOX News, and they never explain anything. Tell us about what is happening in Saudi Araiba.

Treasured Social Butterfly

[ Edited ]
Message 12 of 39 (164 Views)

rk9152 wrote:

john258 wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

john258 wrote:

I watch them all. That is how I know FOX is one home to the BOTS. When ever there is news showing how bad Trump and the FAR right is you will never see it on FOX. FOX did not cover the election. About 5 min. out of 1 hour. FOX did spend a lot time reviewing the BO T stories, and guess what our far right posters were posting the same BOT stories in here. There are no facts on FOX but there are facts on MSNBC, and CNN. Now sadly our far right does not understand true facts, just made up BOT stories. Our far right at work.

No, the educated share and explain their thinking. The childlike have their secret handshakes.

Say what you wish - the world knows that Hannity viewers will never be the sharpest knives in the drawer - or the brightest bulbs in the circuit...

AARP will mine loads of money from Hannity viewers...

Have pity for Melania - she wakes up with a jerk every morning
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly

Message 13 of 39 (161 Views)

john258 wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

john258 wrote:

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 14 of 39 (156 Views)

rk9152 wrote:

john258 wrote:

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 15 of 39 (148 Views)
The democrats run ads on FOX... does that mean democrats aren't gonna vote for them?

If you're getting your news and opinions from just one or two news platforms.... you're misinformed. If you're running ads on one or two networks you're not reaching your customers.

Hate is not a Christian virtue, neither is liberal sanctimony
Valued Social Butterfly

Message 16 of 39 (155 Views)

john258 wrote:

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 17 of 39 (149 Views)

john258 wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

Olderscout66 wrote:

GailL1 wrote:

phyllisc6781 wrote:

A better way to reach older Americans, who are often victims of fraud,  is NOT to advertise on a fraudulent network using a fraudulent host.

GEE, I miss having a real president!

Maybe they are watching it for its entertainment value - but for whatever the reason if their stats show that this is somewhere which has their focus democraphic, they need to reach out - don't you think?

Hitler was a HIGHLY entertaining speaker and used that talent to obtain the power to drive his audience to murder millions. Hannity and his fellow clowns aren't that good, but their objective is disturbingly similar - to drive their audience to hate groups that disagree with Hannity's masters, and prevent the audience from ever considering the views of others by only telling them what they want to hear.

In the early days, Hitler didn't call for the extermination of Jews, he simply gave his audience reasons why such a move would be "desirable" by exaggerating the pre-existing anti-jewish feelings. Der Trumper does the same thing today with his attacks on foreigners and support for others who spew hatred against non-white non-Christians.

Der Trumper's foils like Hannity and Murdock reenforce these feelings and support the hate groups that populate the altRight by giving them a national platform from which to sprew their hate

And your point is what - AARP is run by Nazis??

No but the far right Reb. are.

AARP is not buying advertising on "far right Reb. (whatever that is) - but they are on Hannity. Try to focus, don't let silliness about Nazis lead you astray. 

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 18 of 39 (171 Views)

KidBoy2 wrote:
MIseker posted..

so? I dont watch either..because i dont want other people defining my opinions. I will go find one that agrees with ME. otherwise, i just want facts. and here you are watcing (sic) a network that is half opinion.

=============================================
So it continues..

Just as I expected...you only watch ones that agree with you...not a way to understand the facts

FYI --Anyone with a open mind and the ability to think does not let anyone, let alone a network define their opinions.

You should watch MSNBC ... your posts sound like that is were you get your so called facts.

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 19 of 39 (163 Views)
MIseker posted..

so? I dont watch either..because i dont want other people defining my opinions. I will go find one that agrees with ME. otherwise, i just want facts. and here you are watcing (sic) a network that is half opinion.

=============================================
So it continues..

Just as I expected...you only watch ones that agree with you...not a way to understand the facts

FYI --Anyone with a open mind and the ability to think does not let anyone, let alone a network define their opinions.

You should watch MSNBC ... your posts sound like that is were you get your so called facts.

Treasured Social Butterfly

Message 20 of 39 (162 Views)

KidBoy2 wrote:
News that the left will not like and many will not believe....

MAR 18, 2013 @ 06:15 AM 164,716 The Little Black Book of Billionaire Secrets
Pew Study Finds MSNBC the Most Opinionated Cable News Channel By Far

https://www.forbes.com/sites/jeffbercovici/2013/03/18/pew-study-finds-msnbc-the-most-opinionated-cab...

Jeff Bercovici , FORBES STAFF
I cover technology with an emphasis on social and digital media.
Opinions expressed by Forbes Contributors are their own.
If you're like most cable news viewers, you probably think the channel you favor has a monopoly on the facts and the other ones are nothing more than a bunch of ranting. In fact, which cable network is the most opinionated is not a matter of opinion. It's MSNBC.

A full 85% of the Comcast-owned network's coverage can be classified as opinion or commentary rather than straight news, according to the authors of the Pew Research Center's annual State of the News Media report.

CNN and Fox News Channel, meanwhile, fall much closer to a 50/50 distribution, with Fox News skewing somewhat more heavily toward opinion. Here are the breakdowns:

so? I dont watch either..because i dont want other people defining my opinions. I will go find one that agrees with ME. otherwise, i just want facts. and here you are watcing a network that is half opinion. 

So it begins.