What the Government Shutdown Means for You! Which Federal Government Services Will Be Affected? Read More

Valued Social Butterfly

Re: 957 People Shot & Killed by Police So Far in 2017

Message 11 of 287

ChasKy53 wrote:

Centristsin2010 wrote:

ChasKy53 wrote:

It's always impressive to see certain Right Wingers display their hatred and bigotry through their rantings, accusations and complaining about a simple and unbiased data site pertaining to people killed by the police.

It's also revealing to see how they can't read and comprehend anything than the spew from their hate-filled fascist Cult Leader and his propaganda machine as indicated by their shallow trolling,  From the very first post, those with a working brain have said if someone is shooting at a cop, it's expected they would be shot in return.  That's not the issue....that's not why 957 Americans are now dead and not spending this holiday with their families.  The problem is the shoot first mentality...just ask the family of this young woman....

Justine Damond

The cop firing the fateful shot had no idea who OR WHAT he was shooting at, though he came very close to killing his partner who said there was absolutely no threat to the police officers.

Bigoted and hate filled Alt-Right posters make little comment about somone like this being recklessly, needlessly, and tragically killed by the police. Instead they post pictures only of black men who have killed police officers and erroneously accuse the poster of this topic and others of being "police haters".

You too are making this thing more complicated than it needs to be. I am delighted that the shooter is now on the "victims" list and the police officers get to go home to their families. Are we in agreement on that?

Report Inappropriate Content
Valued Social Butterfly

Re: 952 People Shot & Killed by Police So Far in 2017

Message 12 of 287

Centristsin2010 wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

Centristsin2010 wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

Add one to the list of  "I'm glad he is dead and the police officers are alive". No doubt others will find fault with the police. And, yes, for those who see racism in everything - he is not white.

It is always impressive to see the shallow, ignorant retorts of the "shallow TROLLS" from the extreme Right.

Does that mean that you too are pleased that the police survived even thought (sic) there is an addition to your "victims" list?  I'd be far more pleased to see the police take much more care before taking another's life.  "I feared for my life" and "I thought he had a gun" has been used far too many times to justify, unnecessary killings. 

Or do you just want to insult a fellow poster without regard for the actual subject?  Nothing insults the "fellow poster" more than his asinine posts.  But thanks for asking.. ...

It is really not as complex as you are trying to make it. I am glad that the shooter is now on your "victims" list and the police officers are able to go home to their families. Are we in agreement?

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 13 of 287

rk9152 wrote:

Centristsin2010 wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

Add one to the list of  "I'm glad he is dead and the police officers are alive". No doubt others will find fault with the police. And, yes, for those who see racism in everything - he is not white.

It is always impressive to see the shallow, ignorant retorts of the "shallow TROLLS" from the extreme Right.

Does that mean that you too are pleased that the police survived even thought there is an addition to your "victims" list?

Or do you just want to insult a fellow poster without regard for the actual subject?

Does that mean that you care little or not at all about so many who have gotten killed needlessly?

Or do you just want to insult another poster by calling this his "victim's list" and calling him and others "police haters?

This is not a "vistim's list", it is a statistical data site showing all who have been killed by the police this year with detailed data about the circumstances surrounding each individual incident.

"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"
Valued Social Butterfly

Re: 957 People Shot & Killed by Police So Far in 2017

Message 14 of 287

Centristsin2010 wrote:

ChasKy53 wrote:

It's always impressive to see certain Right Wingers display their hatred and bigotry through their rantings, accusations and complaining about a simple and unbiased data site pertaining to people killed by the police.

It's also revealing to see how they can't read and comprehend anything than the spew from their hate-filled fascist Cult Leader and his propaganda machine as indicated by their shallow trolling,  From the very first post, those with a working brain have said if someone is shooting at a cop, it's expected they would be shot in return.  That's not the issue....that's not why 957 Americans are now dead and not spending this holiday with their families.  The problem is the shoot first mentality...just ask the family of this young woman....

Justine Damond

The cop firing the fateful shot had no idea who OR WHAT he was shooting at, though he came very close to killing his partner who said there was absolutely no threat to the police officers.

Bigoted and hate filled Alt-Right posters make little comment about somone like this being recklessly, needlessly, and tragically killed by the police. Instead they post pictures only of black men who have killed police officers and erroneously accuse the poster of this topic and others of being "police haters".

Treasured Social Butterfly

Message 15 of 287

rk9152 wrote:

Centristsin2010 wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

Does that mean that you too are pleased that the police survived even thought (sic) there is an addition to your "victims" list?  I'd be far more pleased to see the police take much more care before taking another's life.  "I feared for my life" and "I thought he had a gun" has been used far too many times to justify, unnecessary killings. 

Or do you just want to insult a fellow poster without regard for the actual subject?  Nothing insults the "fellow poster" more than his asinine posts.  But thanks for asking.. ...

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Valued Social Butterfly

Message 16 of 287

Centristsin2010 wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

Does that mean that you too are pleased that the police survived even thought there is an addition to your "victims" list?

Or do you just want to insult a fellow poster without regard for the actual subject?

957 People Shot & Killed by Police So Far in 2017

Message 17 of 287

ChasKy53 wrote:

Justine Damond

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.

952 People Shot & Killed by Police So Far in 2017

Message 18 of 287

rk9152 wrote:

Valued Social Butterfly

Re: 880 People Shot & Killed by Police So Far in 2017

Message 19 of 287

rk9152 wrote:

ChasKy53 wrote:

Extreme Right Wingers and the Alt-Right are far beyond embarrassment, there is proof here of that.

It is always impressive to see the deep, thoughtful, factual, on topic retorts of the "intellectual" left.

Valued Social Butterfly

Re: 880 People Shot & Killed by Police So Far in 2017

Message 20 of 287

ChasKy53 wrote:

Centristsin2010 wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

Centristsin2010 wrote:

Right you are, Chas.  He seems to think others are as thick as far-right extremists.  Most can put 2 and 2 together.  It's in his posts.  Let's not forget he's said many times that before we can discuss race, we all must first agree that "we" have lower expectations of blacks.  Most would agree, he might, but he needs to have others agree with him before any discussion takes place.

Wrong you are chas. Remember, he points out the racism of lowered expectations and is willing to discuss it - others must be embarrassed by it since they refuse to discuss it.

Chas, you can see the extremist once again making crap up as he goes.  He should be embarrassed by his racist comment, but he isn't.  It is, what it is..... 

Low expectations were mentioned.  The only "low expectations" I have are for the radical right and Alt-Right poster(s) that we have here. They are beyond embarrassment.

It is always impressive to see the deep, thoughtful, factual, on topic retorts of the "intellectual" left.