What the Government Shutdown Means for You! Which Federal Government Services Will Be Affected? Read More

Valued Social Butterfly

Re: 952 People Shot & Killed by Police So Far in 2017

Message 1 of 287

rk9152 wrote:

ChasKy53 wrote:

You insult yourself once more by calling a data list a "victims" list. This is true whether you actually comprehend it or not.

Yes, it is a "data list". And what is the "data"? - the name of "victims" of police shooting used as part of a "bad cop, bad cop" scenario. It is part of the same pattern that includes a separate topic started every time a police officer kills someone or is not charged or is not convicted.

It is simply a data list to show how many are killed by the police year by year. If you are interested there is a lot of data about each individual killing (far more than just a name), you can determine by that data if the killing could have been avoided or not. Your posts are "part of a pattern" of denial and false accusations against the poster of this topic.

"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"
Report Inappropriate Content
Valued Social Butterfly

Message 2 of 287

Here is a guy I wish was on the "victims" list rather than having the two police officers murdered.

Interestingly, it is reported in the NY Post, Townhall, the Washington Times (which is attacked based on religious bias), Fox, and the Blaze. But not in the Washington Post, NY Times, CBS, NBC, CNN, MSNBC, etal.

https://nypost.com/2018/01/17/cop-killer-illegal-immigrant-wants-to-break-out-and-kill-more/

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 3 of 287

ChasKy53 wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

Centristsin2010 wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

Centristsin2010 wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

Add one to the list of  "I'm glad he is dead and the police officers are alive". No doubt others will find fault with the police. And, yes, for those who see racism in everything - he is not white.

It is always impressive to see the shallow, ignorant retorts of the "shallow TROLLS" from the extreme Right.

Does that mean that you too are pleased that the police survived even thought (sic) there is an addition to your "victims" list?  I'd be far more pleased to see the police take much more care before taking another's life.  "I feared for my life" and "I thought he had a gun" has been used far too many times to justify, unnecessary killings. 

Or do you just want to insult a fellow poster without regard for the actual subject?  Nothing insults the "fellow poster" more than his asinine posts.  But thanks for asking.. ...

It is really not as complex as you are trying to make it. I am glad that the shooter is now on your "victims" list and the police officers are able to go home to their families. Are we in agreement?

You insult yourself once more by calling a data list a "victims" list. This is true whether you actually comprehend it or not.

Yes, it is a "data list". And what is the "data"? - the name of "victims" of police shooting used as part of a "bad cop, bad cop" scenario. It is part of the same pattern that includes a separate topic started every time a police officer kills someone or is not charged or is not convicted.

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 4 of 287

Centristsin2010 wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

Centristsin2010 wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

It is really not as complex as you are trying to make it. I am glad that the shooter is now on your "victims" list and the police officers are able to go home to their families. Are we in agreement?

Actually, it really isn't about those shooting at cops as you attempt to make it out to be as there's no disagreement.  But it appears TROLLS like yourself prefer straw argument's.  It's about the 92 killed who didn't have a weapon and the 248 that suffered with mental illness.  Ya see, "rk", some actually "get it".

Those shooting at cops who get killed ARE on your "victims" list. Of course they are and no one is complaining about this, though YOU want to suggest others are.  It's YOUR cowardly straw argument.  So, it is about them. No, the topic ISN'T about them and if you had any objectivity at all, but you already declared you didn't, you would understand the wisdom in the first post and comment accordingly.....but of course you prefer to be divisive.  But thanks for asking.  No one did, because no one cares what a TROLL thinks....

And yet, here you are.

If you want to find a list that does not include them - go for it. But for now, you are stuck with your "victims" list as it is.  Intelligent people understand the database was created by and is owneed by the Washington Post; and you?  Not so much....

Then I guess you're stuck with it as is.

BTW are we playing the (sic) game these days?

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 5 of 287

rk9152 wrote:

Centristsin2010 wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

Centristsin2010 wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

Add one to the list of  "I'm glad he is dead and the police officers are alive". No doubt others will find fault with the police. And, yes, for those who see racism in everything - he is not white.

It is always impressive to see the shallow, ignorant retorts of the "shallow TROLLS" from the extreme Right.

Does that mean that you too are pleased that the police survived even thought (sic) there is an addition to your "victims" list?  I'd be far more pleased to see the police take much more care before taking another's life.  "I feared for my life" and "I thought he had a gun" has been used far too many times to justify, unnecessary killings. 

Or do you just want to insult a fellow poster without regard for the actual subject?  Nothing insults the "fellow poster" more than his asinine posts.  But thanks for asking.. ...

"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"
Treasured Social Butterfly

Message 6 of 287

rk9152 wrote:

Centristsin2010 wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

Actually, it really isn't about those shooting at cops as you attempt to make it out to be as there's no disagreement.  But it appears TROLLS like yourself prefer straw argument's.  It's about the 92 killed who didn't have a weapon and the 248 that suffered with mental illness.  Ya see, "rk", some actually "get it".

Those shooting at cops who get killed ARE on your "victims" list. Of course they are and no one is complaining about this, though YOU want to suggest others are.  It's YOUR cowardly straw argument.  So, it is about them. No, the topic ISN'T about them and if you had any objectivity at all, but you already declared you didn't, you would understand the wisdom in the first post and comment accordingly.....but of course you prefer to be divisive.  But thanks for asking.  No one did, because no one cares what a TROLL thinks....

If you want to find a list that does not include them - go for it. But for now, you are stuck with your "victims" list as it is.  Intelligent people understand the database was created by and is owneed by the Washington Post; and you?  Not so much....

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Valued Social Butterfly

Message 7 of 287

Centristsin2010 wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

Those shooting at cops who get killed ARE on your "victims" list. So, it is about them. But thanks for asking.

If you want to find a list that does not include them - go for it. But for now, you are stuck with your "victims" list as it is.

971 People Shot & Killed by Police So Far in 2017

Message 8 of 287

ChasKy53 wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

Centristsin2010 wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

Does that mean that you too are pleased that the police survived even thought there is an addition to your "victims" list?

Or do you just want to insult a fellow poster without regard for the actual subject?

Does that mean that you care little or not at all about so many who have gotten killed needlessly?

Or do you just want to insult another poster by calling this his "victim's list" and calling him and others "police haters?

This is not a "vistim's list", it is a statistical data site showing all who have been killed by the police this year with detailed data about the circumstances surrounding each individual incident.

Some may prefer the term "victims list", Chas because they populate the Limblah/Fox News "victim lists".

Sad though, we've now exceeded the 2016 police killings total.  We're at 971 and counting.

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.

Message 9 of 287

rk9152 wrote:

Centristsin2010 wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

Centristsin2010 wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 10 of 287

ChasKy53 wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

Centristsin2010 wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

Does that mean that you too are pleased that the police survived even thought there is an addition to your "victims" list?

Or do you just want to insult a fellow poster without regard for the actual subject?

Does that mean that you care little or not at all about so many who have gotten killed needlessly?

Or do you just want to insult another poster by calling this his "victim's list" and calling him and others "police haters?

This is not a "vistim's list", it is a statistical data site showing all who have been killed by the police this year with detailed data about the circumstances surrounding each individual incident.

Again, overly complicated. I posted about an addition to the victims list (with detailed data) and stated that I am glad for the way it worked out. What is all the rest of that jazz about?