Free Caregiving Webinar: Managing Your Loved One’s Finances - Tuesday at 7p.m. ET  Register Now

Reply
Treasured Social Butterfly
Posts: 21,227
Registered: ‎06-09-2010

Re: 87% of Americans Say Racism is a Problem

Message 181 of 201 (130 Views)

rk9152 wrote:

MIseker wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

ChasKy53 wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

It really isn't surprising that people sense a problem when they are constantly beat over their heads about the complaints from the BLM and supporters, from football players even down to the Pop Warner League level. When  the MSM constantly push the issue of "White Privilege" and "white guilt" is taught students.

 

When people hear "What do we want, dead cops" as a racial issue, who wouldn't think we have a "racist" problem.

 

But, the questions comes up as to the color of the skin on the racists and the color of the skin supported by those who (politically) see the world through their own prism of racism.


Yep, the Alt-Right would explain it the same way, but nothing could be further from the truth.  Why don't you quote those who you say said "What do we want, dead cops"? Perhaps many have decided racism is something to be concerned with because they visit chat sites such as this one and are exposed to the Alt-Right the way posters are here? Perhaps it's because they see the KKK having so much support? Perhaps it's because they simply have their eyes open and can see reality.


You seem well versed on the thinking of the alt-right. You obviously did not read MIseker's "alt-right manual" - so how do you know this stuff? Surely not from seeing words you disagree with and saying, "That must be alt-right" - although, it sure does seem that way..


Orson bviously you havent done your independant research on your brethren. Racism is in a way like alcoholism..first you have to recognize you have a problem.

 


I'm sure you understand that when two people have differing opinions on a topic and are discussing them, one person saying, "You are an alcoholic" does not a) make the other person an alcoholic; b) have any bearing on the discussion.


An intelligent, well-meaning person might seek a professional opinion.


"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Valued Social Butterfly
Posts: 21,043
Registered: ‎11-07-2009

Re: 87% of Americans Say Racism is a Problem

Message 182 of 201 (130 Views)

rk9152 wrote:

MIseker wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

ChasKy53 wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

It really isn't surprising that people sense a problem when they are constantly beat over their heads about the complaints from the BLM and supporters, from football players even down to the Pop Warner League level. When  the MSM constantly push the issue of "White Privilege" and "white guilt" is taught students.

 

When people hear "What do we want, dead cops" as a racial issue, who wouldn't think we have a "racist" problem.

 

But, the questions comes up as to the color of the skin on the racists and the color of the skin supported by those who (politically) see the world through their own prism of racism.


Yep, the Alt-Right would explain it the same way, but nothing could be further from the truth.  Why don't you quote those who you say said "What do we want, dead cops"? Perhaps many have decided racism is something to be concerned with because they visit chat sites such as this one and are exposed to the Alt-Right the way posters are here? Perhaps it's because they see the KKK having so much support? Perhaps it's because they simply have their eyes open and can see reality.


You seem well versed on the thinking of the alt-right. You obviously did not read MIseker's "alt-right manual" - so how do you know this stuff? Surely not from seeing words you disagree with and saying, "That must be alt-right" - although, it sure does seem that way..


Obviously you haven't done your independent research on your brethren. Racism is in a way like alcoholism..first you have to recognize you have a problem.

 


I'm sure you understand that when two people have differing opinions on a topic and are discussing them, one person saying, "You are an alcoholic" does not a) make the other person an alcoholic; b) have any bearing on the discussion.


Who said "you are an alcoholic", I must have missed that? Could you quote them?  Racism is like alcoholism in that you have to recognize if you are afflicted with it before you can treat it.


"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"
Highlighted
Treasured Social Butterfly
Posts: 21,227
Registered: ‎06-09-2010

Re: 87% of Americans Say Racism is a Problem

Message 183 of 201 (126 Views)

rk9152 wrote:

Centristsin2010 wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

js2227 wrote:

I see racism ALL THE TIME. Growing up, when I got into mischief or trouble, such as underage drinking the cops brought me (white) back to my parents. Black kids doing the same thing in the same city got arrested, some ending up in juvie.

 

The apartment my parents lived in had a "no blacks" rule for years, even if it was unenforceable.

 

Whenever I travel, cabs always stop to pick me up immediately yet they drive right past black people.

 

The BIGGEST example of racism, though, is our president. He can talk about "moving on [women] like a b***h" and "grabbing her p***y" and it's just shrugged off. He can have kids by three different women and it's just shrugged off. Can you imagine if Obama had talked about grabbing women and/or had kids by different women--we'd never have heard the end of it on talk radio.


I hate to nit-pick but "women" is not a race.


Ahhhh, another straw argument by.....well.....you-know-who.  The poster didn't say "women" was a race.  Some think it's important to TROLL.....


Then possibly you can explain the relevance of that last para in this topic.


Sure I could, as anyone with an 8th grade education could do.  But I prefer to stop feeding the TROLL.  But thanks for asking.....

 

Image result for stop feeding the trolls


"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Valued Social Butterfly
Posts: 30,565
Registered: ‎02-21-2014

Re: 87% of Americans Say Racism is a Problem

Message 184 of 201 (127 Views)

ChasKy53 wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

ChasKy53 wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

It really isn't surprising that people sense a problem when they are constantly beat over their heads about the complaints from the BLM and supporters, from football players even down to the Pop Warner League level. When  the MSM constantly push the issue of "White Privilege" and "white guilt" is taught students.

 

When people hear "What do we want, dead cops" as a racial issue, who wouldn't think we have a "racist" problem.

 

But, the questions comes up as to the color of the skin on the racists and the color of the skin supported by those who (politically) see the world through their own prism of racism.


Yep, the Alt-Right would explain it the same way, but nothing could be further from the truth.  Why don't you quote those who you say said "What do we want, dead cops"? Perhaps many have decided racism is something to be concerned with because they visit chat sites such as this one and are exposed to the Alt-Right the way posters are here? Perhaps it's because they see the KKK having so much support? Perhaps it's because they simply have their eyes open and can see reality.


You seem well versed on the thinking of the alt-right. You obviously did not read MIseker's "alt-right manual" - so how do you know this stuff? Surely not from seeing words you disagree with and saying, "That must be alt-right" - although, it sure does seem that way..


I've learned about the Alt-Right's positions on things from the Alt-Right posters here.


You would have learned a lot more if you'd taken the time to read the alt-right handbook offered by MIseker than from using "alt-right" as just one more throw away line when a logical argument evades you.

Valued Social Butterfly
Posts: 30,565
Registered: ‎02-21-2014

Re: 87% of Americans Say Racism is a Problem

Message 185 of 201 (124 Views)

MIseker wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

ChasKy53 wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

It really isn't surprising that people sense a problem when they are constantly beat over their heads about the complaints from the BLM and supporters, from football players even down to the Pop Warner League level. When  the MSM constantly push the issue of "White Privilege" and "white guilt" is taught students.

 

When people hear "What do we want, dead cops" as a racial issue, who wouldn't think we have a "racist" problem.

 

But, the questions comes up as to the color of the skin on the racists and the color of the skin supported by those who (politically) see the world through their own prism of racism.


Yep, the Alt-Right would explain it the same way, but nothing could be further from the truth.  Why don't you quote those who you say said "What do we want, dead cops"? Perhaps many have decided racism is something to be concerned with because they visit chat sites such as this one and are exposed to the Alt-Right the way posters are here? Perhaps it's because they see the KKK having so much support? Perhaps it's because they simply have their eyes open and can see reality.


You seem well versed on the thinking of the alt-right. You obviously did not read MIseker's "alt-right manual" - so how do you know this stuff? Surely not from seeing words you disagree with and saying, "That must be alt-right" - although, it sure does seem that way..


Obviously you havent done your independant research on your brethren. Racism is in a way like alcoholism..first you have to recognize you have a problem.

 


I'm sure you understand that when two people have differing opinions on a topic and are discussing them, one person saying, "You are an alcoholic" does not a) make the other person an alcoholic; b) have any bearing on the discussion.

Valued Social Butterfly
Posts: 30,565
Registered: ‎02-21-2014

Re: 87% of Americans Say Racism is a Problem

Message 186 of 201 (118 Views)

Centristsin2010 wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

js2227 wrote:

I see racism ALL THE TIME. Growing up, when I got into mischief or trouble, such as underage drinking the cops brought me (white) back to my parents. Black kids doing the same thing in the same city got arrested, some ending up in juvie.

 

The apartment my parents lived in had a "no blacks" rule for years, even if it was unenforceable.

 

Whenever I travel, cabs always stop to pick me up immediately yet they drive right past black people.

 

The BIGGEST example of racism, though, is our president. He can talk about "moving on [women] like a b***h" and "grabbing her p***y" and it's just shrugged off. He can have kids by three different women and it's just shrugged off. Can you imagine if Obama had talked about grabbing women and/or had kids by different women--we'd never have heard the end of it on talk radio.


I hate to nit-pick but "women" is not a race.


Ahhhh, another straw argument by.....well.....you-know-who.  The poster didn't say "women" was a race.  Some think it's important to TROLL.....


Then possibly you can explain the relevance of that last para in this topic.

Treasured Social Butterfly
Posts: 21,227
Registered: ‎06-09-2010

Re: 87% of Americans Say Racism is a Problem

Message 187 of 201 (127 Views)

NerdyMom wrote:

Makes me wonder who in the blue h*** the 13% are!


Exactly!  Rest assured they're trump supporters.


"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Valued Social Butterfly
Posts: 21,043
Registered: ‎11-07-2009

Re: 87% of Americans Say Racism is a Problem

Message 188 of 201 (142 Views)

NerdyMom wrote:

Makes me wonder who in the blue h*** the 13% are!


A few of them are right here posting their usual nonsense and blind support of their cult leader !


"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"
Super Social Butterfly
Posts: 908
Registered: ‎12-31-2016

Re: 87% of Americans Say Racism is a Problem

Message 189 of 201 (147 Views)

Makes me wonder who in the blue h*** the 13% are!

Valued Social Butterfly
Posts: 21,043
Registered: ‎11-07-2009

Re: 87% of Americans Say Racism is a Problem

Message 190 of 201 (142 Views)

rk9152 wrote:

ChasKy53 wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

It really isn't surprising that people sense a problem when they are constantly beat over their heads about the complaints from the BLM and supporters, from football players even down to the Pop Warner League level. When  the MSM constantly push the issue of "White Privilege" and "white guilt" is taught students.

 

When people hear "What do we want, dead cops" as a racial issue, who wouldn't think we have a "racist" problem.

 

But, the questions comes up as to the color of the skin on the racists and the color of the skin supported by those who (politically) see the world through their own prism of racism.


Yep, the Alt-Right would explain it the same way, but nothing could be further from the truth.  Why don't you quote those who you say said "What do we want, dead cops"? Perhaps many have decided racism is something to be concerned with because they visit chat sites such as this one and are exposed to the Alt-Right the way posters are here? Perhaps it's because they see the KKK having so much support? Perhaps it's because they simply have their eyes open and can see reality.


You seem well versed on the thinking of the alt-right. You obviously did not read MIseker's "alt-right manual" - so how do you know this stuff? Surely not from seeing words you disagree with and saying, "That must be alt-right" - although, it sure does seem that way..


I've learned about the Alt-Right's positions on things from the Alt-Right posters here.


"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"