Congress Agrees on a Tax Bill. What Does Proposed Tax Bill Mean for Older Americans? Learn More.

Valued Social Butterfly

Re: 23ANTI-GAY REPUBLICANS CAUGHT BEING GAY

Message 21 of 34

Fundamentalists are anti-gay because their warped reading of the Bible says God is anti-gay.

neoRepublicans are anti-gay because without the Fundies, they lose elections.

So long as the GOPers vote anti-gay, the Fundies will support them, even if they're child rapers, gutless draft dodgers, tax cheats and serial adulterers.

Gotta get your priorities straight.

Report Inappropriate Content
Gold Conversationalist

Message 22 of 34

Don’t we still have equal rights?

And it should cover all citizens?

If you wish to be openly gay.

Or if you wish to not to be openly gay.

Or if you wish not to be gay.

Why the heck do we need any legislation to determine your choice?

But, unfortunately we need legislation to keep anti gay forces from pushing their ideals on all of the rest of us. 

Let’s not base choices on hated, but base them on caring. 

I miss having a First Lady that does not look like she wants to escape from the White House.

Treasured Social Butterfly

Message 23 of 34

rk9152 wrote:

Is it not possible to be anti-gay legislation without being ant-gay? Now, I would not expect anyone with a sphincter fixation or one driven by no more than logic deprived pure hatred to be willing to consider the distinction, but trust me it exists.

Trump says "believe me" or "trust me" quite often - just after telling yet another of his thousands of lies.

Sorry - don't trust your statements to be factual any more than trump's statements...

I have friends who are of the "do not ask, do not tell" variety and enjoy their lives as PEOPLE, preferring not to be legally set apart. Gay legislation is not a positive for them.

How nice for you.

lg0oqev1zzvz.png

Have pity for Melania - she wakes up with a jerk every morning
Gold Conversationalist

Message 24 of 34

@mimi0000—. I share your reaction to the ridiculous post about gays in our community. Ignorance prevails and is proven with every tweet by some.  

Gee, I miss having a real president!

Recognized Social Butterfly

Message 25 of 34
Rk's words:, "I would not expect anyone with a sphincter fixation."
Is that what you think being Gay is about?
Valued Social Butterfly

Message 26 of 34

rk9152 wrote:

Is it not possible to be anti-gay legislation without being ant-gay? Now, I would not expect anyone with a sphincter fixation or one driven by no more than logic deprived pure hatred to be willing to consider the distinction, but trust me it exists.

I have friends who are of the "do not ask, do not tell" variety and enjoy their lives as PEOPLE, preferring not to be legally set apart. Gay legislation is not a positive for them.

So these ‘friends’ are OK with being legally discriminated against?

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 27 of 34

Gold Conversationalist

Message 28 of 34

@phyllisc6781

@alferdpacker

I think there has been a number of repubs tumble out of the closet over the years. Wasn’t there an instance of one that tumbled out of the stall in the men’s room years back?

I don’t care if they are gay. I just irks me when they act holier than thou and closer to God. Somehow I think

that God might be a little irked too!

I miss a First Lady that doesn’t look 

like she wants to escape from the

White House. 

Gold Conversationalist

Message 29 of 34

@alferdpacker—OUCH!

Treasured Social Butterfly

Message 30 of 34

phyllisc6781 wrote:

@alferdpacker—STILL LAUGHING!!

Yes indeed - and a certain fringe rightwing poster undoubtedly has his panties in quite a bunch...

Just think - those are only the clumsiest and most stupid ones - there are undoubtedly at least as many if not more republicans who are are gay and pretending to be anti-gay who may well not get caught...

lwc-gay-boys.jpg

Have pity for Melania - she wakes up with a jerk every morning