ACA Open Enrollment Ends Dec. 15. Review Your Options Before Being Locked in for 2018. Read More

Highlighted
Treasured Social Butterfly

Re: 23ANTI-GAY REPUBLICANS CAUGHT BEING GAY

Message 1 of 34

rk9152 wrote:

myexper wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

myexper wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

Is it not possible to be anti-gay legislation without being ant-gay? Now, I would not expect anyone with a sphincter fixation or one driven by no more than logic deprived pure hatred to be willing to consider the distinction, but trust me it exists.

I have friends who are of the "do not ask, do not tell" variety and enjoy their lives as PEOPLE, preferring not to be legally set apart. Gay legislation is not a positive for them.

OK ..... So they're hypocrites .... nothing to be praised for rk!

But then again, hypocrisy is a Republican trait they hold so dear!

What is hypocritical of wanting to be thought of as a "person" as opposed to some subset of that? And, yes, rk does praises such individualism.

So persecuting an "individual" for doing the same thing that the persecutor is doing is called "individualism"? ..... A ludicrous, contrived evasion of hypocrisy rk!!!!

What "persecuting" are you talking about?

Referring to liberals mocking obtuse conservatives/republicans?

Whining about hypocritical republican liars being outed?

It's true - being an object of ridicule can be a personal trial...

Have pity for Melania - she wakes up with a jerk every morning
Report Inappropriate Content
Valued Social Butterfly

Message 2 of 34

myexper wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

myexper wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

Is it not possible to be anti-gay legislation without being ant-gay? Now, I would not expect anyone with a sphincter fixation or one driven by no more than logic deprived pure hatred to be willing to consider the distinction, but trust me it exists.

I have friends who are of the "do not ask, do not tell" variety and enjoy their lives as PEOPLE, preferring not to be legally set apart. Gay legislation is not a positive for them.

What is hypocritical of wanting to be thought of as a "person" as opposed to some subset of that? And, yes, rk does praises such individualism.

So persecuting an "individual" for doing the same thing that the persecutor is doing is called "individualism"? ..... A ludicrous, contrived evasion of hypocrisy rk!!!!

What "persecuting" are you talking about?

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 3 of 34

rk9152 wrote:

myexper wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

Treasured Social Butterfly

Message 4 of 34
yeah, but his higher power is Trump. Expect setbacks.
So it begins.
Valued Social Butterfly

Message 5 of 34

rk9152 wrote:

mimi0000 wrote:
Rk's words:, "I would not expect anyone with a sphincter fixation."
Is that what you think being Gay is about?

Any thoughts on anything in that post beyond your stalker?

Good to see you finally admit to being a stalker to those who disagree with you. That is a good first step.

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 6 of 34

rk9152 wrote:

Snoopy48 wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

So these ‘friends’ are OK with being legally discriminated against?

So, no - read it again.

Read it again and it still appears that you are claiming that your gay friends are OK with legal discrimination against them.

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 7 of 34

phyllisc6781 wrote:

@myexper—You failed to answer RK’s question! The answer is a RESOUNDING NO, it is not possible to be for anti-gay legislation and not be anti-gay.

Hyorocracy reigns supreme—common sense—not so much!

Gee, I miss having a real president!

What is hypocritical in wanting to be seen as a "person" rather than subset requiring special treatment by the government?

I look forward to the pc response to that. 

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 8 of 34

myexper wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

Gold Conversationalist

Message 9 of 34

@myexper—You failed to answer RK’s question! The answer is a RESOUNDING NO, it is not possible to be for anti-gay legislation and not be anti-gay.

Hyorocracy reigns supreme—common sense—not so much!

Gee, I miss having a real president!

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 10 of 34

rk9152 wrote: