Latest Update on the Health Care Bill — at 4 p.m. ET Today. Watch Facebook Live

Valued Social Butterfly

Re: 21ST CENTURY FOX HAS JUST ANNOUNCED THAT BILL O'REILLY IS OUT!!

Message 31 of 105 (68 Views)

Rker 

Yes, by putting the blame for O'Reillys dismissal on the liberal media, the article is definitely wrong and intentionally misleading.

this man was dismissed because he became a liability to FOXNews due to his preditory nature. that is the bottom line.

politics, cats, kids, and dogs!!
Treasured Social Butterfly

[ Edited ]
Message 32 of 105 (62 Views)

O'Reilly is out.

Fox paid 13 million in settlements to women that accused him of sex crimes.

They aren't saying how much they are going to pay him to go away, but it's going to be a bundle...

It's probable that between Ailes and O'Reilly, they will end up shelling out between $70 and $85 million dollars.  

A good reason to dump them...

KAKISTOCRACY
Valued Social Butterfly

Message 33 of 105 (58 Views)

rk9152 wrote:

pc6063 wrote:

Hey AP!

Newmax just put up an article entitled " Bill O'Riley murdered in cold blood by the liberal media."

Yup! and that's like saying Jack the ripper was just misunderstood.  It's no wonder the right wing gets away with rape of the American people when biased ignorant news sources uphold the atrocities that they so often represent! 

This is seriously disgusting article that will do nothing but influence the misinformed who read such trash.  One wonders how long it must take these jack wagons to come up with such misguided yellow journalism.

THIS ARTICLE US AN ATROCITY.

It does seem that the liberal media is all over his case. CNN and MSNBC for example are obsessing over him as some of our more radical posters are.

So, is the article wrong??

And what do you think about all of this?   is the article wrong?

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 34 of 105 (54 Views)

pc6063 wrote:

Hey AP!

Newmax just put up an article entitled " Bill O'Riley murdered in cold blood by the liberal media."

Yup! and that's like saying Jack the ripper was just misunderstood.  It's no wonder the right wing gets away with rape of the American people when biased ignorant news sources uphold the atrocities that they so often represent! 

This is seriously disgusting article that will do nothing but influence the misinformed who read such trash.  One wonders how long it must take these jack wagons to come up with such misguided yellow journalism.

It does seem that the liberal media is all over his case. CNN and MSNBC for example are obsessing over him as some of our more radical posters are.

So, is the article wrong??

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 35 of 105 (46 Views)

alferdpacker wrote:

Limbaugh didn't lose a significant portion of his sponsors and advertisers for any reason other than the fact that enough people wrote, called and emailed to his sponsors saying that they would not purchase or use the sponsors products as long as the sponsor advertised on Limbaush's show and supported him.

That was a citizen driven and supported boycott by multiple thousands of people.   

A whole big bunch of "we the people" spoke up, were heard, and their words and opinions were paid attention to and taken seriously...

It traces it's origin back to a traditional practice that is far older than this nation.

It originated as a form of censure sometimes called "shunning" that was mentioned in the New Testament.

One might say it is a tradition.

Fox has a large following, Limbaugh has a large following. Instead of the radical left trying to suppress via boycotting, wouldn't it be interesting if they could come up with some competition. Air America failed. MSNBC is limping.

Maybe the radical left only has enough "warm bodies" to attack people and police cars with their mobs on the street.

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 36 of 105 (46 Views)

rker321 wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

rker321 wrote:

By reading carefully first, one stands more of a chance of having their response sound intelligent. The "government overreach" clearly referred to "guys like Limbaugh".

HUH!!!!! dont even understand as to the conclusion that the firing of O'Reilly  was an overeach by the goverment?  how did that happened?

Your confusion comes from the fact that you have still not taken the time to read the words of chas that I was responding to. Yes, it's off topic but I was merely having the courtesy of responding to chas rather than feigning ignorance. Try that courtesy stuff - it really doesn't hurt and does advance the discussion.

That is the poblem with reading the poster's post, that they create confusion, perhaps if the posts clearly defined what they are trying to say, then perhaps the confusion could be avoided.

Alternately, if two posters are exchanging their thinking and a third decides to throw in her or his one cent, that third poster should really get up to speed before "snarking".

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 37 of 105 (58 Views)
myexper posted..

Do you care?
Absolutely ...... That's why I posted O'Reilly's lies and not "opinions" nor any "wrong information" nor have I "made things" up as your unsubstantiated false accusation states.

======================================================

"nor have I "made things" up as your unsubstantiated false accusation states."

I have never said that you made things up....you did not make that list...who made that list did.

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 38 of 105 (55 Views)

Hey AP!

politics, cats, kids, and dogs!!
Valued Social Butterfly

[ Edited ]
Message 39 of 105 (57 Views)

KidBoy2 wrote:

myexper posted..

I'm glad you enjoyed it.

It certainly is overwhelming evidence that indeed proves O'Reilly is a notorious liar.

Since you enjoyed it so much, here's more:

===================================================

Thanks again for your list
You're welcome ..... Always glad to hep others stay informed.
....after 20 years of the left bashing O'Reilly I am sure they could have made a longer lists...a list that has a lot questionable items and some that are opinion . etc....but not what you call lies.
Nope ... the list consisted of O'Reilly's lies and no opinions nor questionable items as you fallaciously accuse.

Do you know the difference between a lie and things like opinion, getting wrong information and people making things up?
Yes I do KidBoy2.
Do you care?
Absolutely ...... That's why I posted O'Reilly's lies and not "opinions" nor any "wrong information" nor have I "made things" up as your unsubstantiated false accusation states.
And that's self evident upon reading AND UNDERSTANDING that list.

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 40 of 105 (64 Views)

myexper posted..

I'm glad you enjoyed it.

It certainly is overwhelming evidence that indeed proves O'Reilly is a notorious liar.

Since you enjoyed it so much, here's more:

===================================================

Thanks again for your list....after 20 years of the left bashing O'Reilly I am sure they could have made a longer lists...a list that has a lot questionable items and some that are opinion . etc....but not what you call lies.

Do you know the difference between a lie and things like opinion, getting wrong information and people making things up? Do you care?