The House Bill Would Mean a Tax Hike for Millions of Seniors. Learn More

Valued Social Butterfly

Re: 21ST CENTURY FOX HAS JUST ANNOUNCED THAT BILL O'REILLY IS OUT!!

Message 61 of 105 (537 Views)
rker posted..

And what has that got to do with FOX and Bill O'Reilly? What?

Absolutely not one thing, Is just that I keep remembering for the last 8 years you told all of us how much money the Obamas were spending tax payer monies so now I believe is my turn.

==================================================

I did point out, as did our news media did that several times were the Obama's spent taxpayers money on unneeded travel. It seems that upset you and others that seem to think that the Obama's did not have to be responsible for their spending...that and the fact that Mr Obama said that it was time that our government keep spending down. That is what I call being two faced.

You can point out how Trump is using taxpayers money for unneeded travel...that would be a good topic for a thread but it has nothing to do with this thread as its about O'Reilly.
Valued Social Butterfly

Message 62 of 105 (531 Views)

KidBoy2 wrote:
rker posted..

IAhd what about Trump's vacations expenses that we the tax payer are being stuck with?

====================================

Absolutely not one thing, Is just that I keep remembering for the last 8 years you told all of us how much money the Obamas were spending tax payer monies so now I believe is my turn.

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 63 of 105 (541 Views)
rker posted..

IAhd what about Trump's vacations expenses that we the tax payer are being stuck with?

====================================

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 64 of 105 (537 Views)

KidBoy2 wrote:
Andfacts. But if you listen to the O'Reilly haters you will not know the truth...I see that everyday....they are in denial as they can not accept the truth...they do not live in the real world. I do!

You did get one thing correct about O'Reilly he is a blowhard and if you watch him you would know he says so .

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 65 of 105 (533 Views)
myexper posted...

Your opinion,
Nope fact!
just like many that admit that they do not watch O"Reilly but act like they are experts about what his program is about.
Nope .... I have watched O'Reilly .... for laughs.
His program was all about distorting the truth (lies) and boasting about himself (a blowhard).

I see the left calling the truth with facts LIES....that is telling and in fact the left are the ones that can not accept the FACT that O'Reilly backs up with what he says with facts. But if you listen to the O'Reilly haters you will not know the truth...I see that everyday....they are in denial as they can not accept the truth...they do not live in the real world. I do!

You did get one thing correct about O'Reilly he is a blowhard and if you watch him you would know he says so .

I
Valued Social Butterfly

Message 66 of 105 (529 Views)

Myexper- I couldn't agree with you more!

Gee, I miss having a real President!!
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly

Message 67 of 105 (532 Views)

KidBoy2 wrote:
myexper posted..

That's because FOX and O'Reilly have been notorious liars as long as you have been on this board!

Your opinion,
Nope fact!
just like many that admit that they do not watch O"Reilly but act like they are experts about what his program is about.
Nope .... I have watched O'Reilly .... for laughs. 
His program was all about distorting the truth (lies) and boasting about himself (a blowhard). 

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 68 of 105 (533 Views)

rk9152 wrote:

The obsession with O'Reilly and Fox news in general by the radical left here and in the MSM is quite telling. 

As happens here, when confronted with uncomfortable truths, attack the source. All the excitement is also a tribute to the success of Fox. It's like the attacks on guys like Limbaugh - his success is an embarrassment to the left who can't compete and can only try to use government overreach to shut him down.

Nobody watching Fox needs to worry about truth, whether uncomfortable or not. 

True, Limbaugh's success is an embarrassment to the left and anyone else who believes in facts - they are embarrassed that so many people can believe his lies.

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 69 of 105 (526 Views)

rk9152 wrote:

Snoopy48 wrote:

Will his buddy Trump now name O'Reilly to a position in his administration?

Great idea. Any administration can use additional spokespersons knowledgeable on the issues and able to express them.

That eliminates O'Reilly. Of course, Trump doesn't expect knowledge or honesty from his syncophants, he just wants them to tell him how great he is.

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 70 of 105 (536 Views)

The brain accepts, processes and stores pretty much what it is exposed to. Garbage in...Garbage out.  Unless the brain is presented with and accepts alternative information, virtually everything is considered and treated in light of what it sees as reality. Reality is NOT necessarily what an individual sees, hears, tastes, smells or feels, but what the brain makes of those things to allow it to 'understand'.   The brain will 'make up' scenarios to put a situation into the context of what it 'knows'.  Rationalize is a term sometimes applied to that process.  That term is inexact.  Some say this is a survival technique to allow the individual to act when insufficient data is available to determine 'what' that action should be.  Some would apply the term 'instinct' here, but it really isn't that. 

In regard to the 'culture' at FOX, the point I wish to make is that  It isn't just at FOX, folks.  There is an entire separate culture 'out there' whose criteria for proper behavior is very different from what another culture[s] would find 'proper'.  The criteria are quite different.  There may be a difference in the 'brains' structure.  There are differences in what the 'brains' know. That culture is pervasive enough to have elected "the donald" POTUS.

When Korea happened, 'brain-washing' was of great interest. The theories were many and varied. None worked well.  What happens in your brain when it gets 'brain-washed" or PTSD kicks in?  We 'know' more now....will it help?  Maybe....don't hold your breath.  Study programs will have to be funded to exist and..........there's that culture thing once more. 

We consider Man as the rational being among all species.  That is an unwarranted assumption [or presumption as the case may be]. 

Culture [group behavior] was powerful enough to elect "the donald" POTUS.  That same culture is pervasive enough to not only support, but make guys like Bill O'Reilly, Billy James Hargis, and H. Carl McIntryre obscenely wealthy.  Why do you suppose that is so?