Highlighted
Trusted Social Butterfly

Re: 121 People Shot & Killed by Police so far in 2017

Message 1 of 11 (31 Views)

rk9152 wrote:

ChasKy53 wrote:

Centristsin2010 wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

And 641 have been shot in Chicago alone so far this year. It appears Progressives only care about criminals shot, not innocent victims.

It's amazing to me how often Conservatives distort what others say/post and make wild assumptions about others.  They're usually wrong.

If you haven't noticed ........... it's most often all that they have.

Your point is what - that those 641 lives in Chicago are not relevant because they were not shot by the police?

Really?  That's how you interpreted the comment?

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Valued Social Butterfly

Message 2 of 11 (42 Views)

ChasKy53 wrote:

Centristsin2010 wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

And 641 have been shot in Chicago alone so far this year. It appears Progressives only care about criminals shot, not innocent victims.

It's amazing to me how often Conservatives distort what others say/post and make wild assumptions about others.  They're usually wrong.

Your point is what - that those 641 lives in Chicago are not relevant because they were not shot by the police?

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 3 of 11 (51 Views)

Centristsin2010 wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"
Trusted Social Butterfly

Message 4 of 11 (64 Views)

rk9152 wrote:

Centristsin2010 wrote:

ChasKy53 wrote:

dw35993411 wrote:

.... and how many criminals and officers fall into your critical analysis of "could" have happened? 

You present objective data and then blantely failed to analyze the data, in numeric terms, associated with your criticism. Your subjective analysis is at best ... only an idea from a clear bias against law enforcement and doesn't even stand the plausible theory test. 

I would also add that in Chicago .... 2017 stats show 3 police shooting deaths and 3 wounded while 70 are murdered where lawlessness runs rampant.  

So what's the real problemS? is it "just" law enforcement? Sounds like something Al Sharpton would post.

Did you look at the data in the link? If you did, do you think that all should have been shot and killed? Sorry, but my bet is that you didn't look as all of the data provided in the link.

It appears Conservatives prefer to ignore it, Chas.  We are now up to 219 so far this year.

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Valued Social Butterfly

Message 5 of 11 (67 Views)

Centristsin2010 wrote:

ChasKy53 wrote:

dw35993411 wrote:

.... and how many criminals and officers fall into your critical analysis of "could" have happened? 

You present objective data and then blantely failed to analyze the data, in numeric terms, associated with your criticism. Your subjective analysis is at best ... only an idea from a clear bias against law enforcement and doesn't even stand the plausible theory test. 

I would also add that in Chicago .... 2017 stats show 3 police shooting deaths and 3 wounded while 70 are murdered where lawlessness runs rampant.  

So what's the real problemS? is it "just" law enforcement? Sounds like something Al Sharpton would post.

Did you look at the data in the link? If you did, do you think that all should have been shot and killed? Sorry, but my bet is that you didn't look as all of the data provided in the link.

It appears Conservatives prefer to ignore it, Chas.  We are now up to 219 so far this year.

Trusted Social Butterfly

Message 6 of 11 (80 Views)

ChasKy53 wrote:

dw35993411 wrote:

Valued Social Butterfly

[ Edited ]
Message 7 of 11 (159 Views)

dw35993411 wrote:

"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"
Trusted Social Butterfly

151 People Shot & Killed by Police so far in 2017

Message 8 of 11 (167 Views)

In less than a week, 30 more have been added to America's shame....

Trusted Social Butterfly

Message 9 of 11 (208 Views)

dw35993411 wrote:

.... and how many criminals and officers fall into your critical analysis of "could" have happened?  Are you paraphrasing here?  Obviously, they all "could have happened", because they did happen.

You present objective data and then blantely (sic) failed to analyze the data, in numeric terms, associated with your criticism. Actually there is no need for me to do the work for you.  All the data is there for you to inspect.  Had you checked yourself, you would have seen that 20% of the victims of police killings were mentally ill.  That seems to be acceptable to Conservatives.  Your subjective analysis is at best ... only an idea from a clear bias against law enforcement and doesn't even stand the plausible theory test.  Oh, but it does, year in and year out.  The is no bias against law enforcement here and some just suggesting such, doesn't make it so.  Pointing out situations where a few accept less than positive outcomes, is seeking better, more positive outcomes.

I would also add that in Chicago .... 2017 stats show 3 police shooting deaths and 3 wounded while 70 are murdered where lawlessness runs rampant.  And that is relevant to this topic, how?

So what's the real problemS? (sic) is it "just" law enforcement? Nope, it's also the acceptance that when a cop engages a suspect, if they kill them, it's "ok".  Sounds like something Al Sharpton would post.  Not worth responding to...

Frequent Social Butterfly

Message 10 of 11 (216 Views)

I think, therefore I can't be a liberal