Gold Conversationalist

Re: RE-POSTED: Favorite All-Time Cartoon Character

Message 1 of 26 (1,731 Views)

And Thomas the Train drove me nuts along with those pastel blobs that popped out of the ground.  I can't remember what they were called.  I used to watch these with my grandkids.  Oh how I loved Sesame Street.  I loved to watch that with my kids and also Mr. Rogers.  Nothing like the old-time movies compared to all the cussing and gore we see now. 

Info Seeker

Message 2 of 26 (1,751 Views)
I forgot Foghorn Leghorn and the dog.
Info Seeker

Message 3 of 26 (1,752 Views)

Invader Zim,  and when I was young, the Flinstones. I got yucks off of  the Pink Panther, the Ardvark, Peppy la Pew, Speedy Gonzales, Bugs Bunny and the alakazam castle, the Road Runner and Wyle Coyote, Porky Pig with Sylvester in the haunted town, Tweety,  Belvedere, Yosemite Sam..... The Simpsons can be funny and Bob's Burgers. We had so many great ones. I'm so thankful I didn't have to watch, Sponge Bob, Poke-mon, and the stupid ones that my kids watched.

Conversationalist

Message 4 of 26 (1,768 Views)
Baby Huey has always been my favorite. I know some people who act like him. OMG....TOO CUTE!
Gold Conversationalist

Message 5 of 26 (1,843 Views)

A belated Thanks for the welcome back, Sue.  This site has changed a lot, hasn't it?  The chatter doesn't flow as well as it did a little over a year ago.  I'm trying to stay on the AARP site for Front Porch and Book Talk.  It doesn't seem like the same place and I'm finding it harder to figure out some of the conversations.  Anyhow, I've missed talking to a lot of you here.  Sally

Regular Social Butterfly

Message 6 of 26 (1,858 Views)
I have to write this down....I still get discombobulated in AARP.
Regular Social Butterfly

Message 7 of 26 (3,562 Views)
Remember "Fractured Fairy Tales" on the Bullwinkle and Rocky show....oh and Shoot.....somthing and Peabody(sp.?).Also I liked Popeye.He also talked under his breath....loved the snarky little comments.
Valued Social Butterfly

Message 8 of 26 (3,571 Views)
Hi sally,glad you found your way back to the Front Porch. Sue
Walkers Take It All In Strides
Gold Conversationalist

RE-POSTED: Favorite All-Time Cartoon Character

Message 9 of 26 (3,590 Views)

Dave, I tend to scan too fast and miss things.  Thanks for your patience with me.  Once I settle in once again, I will be fine.  Sally

Treasured Social Butterfly

[ Edited ]
Message 10 of 26 (3,603 Views)

Angel-Sally wrote:

Dave, thanks for the confirmation and instructions.  It would help if the title Our Front Porch were posted somewhere in large print so it is easily noticeable.  I do see the AARP Online Community > Friends & Family > Our Front Porch but I overlooked it when I was scanning the page.  Again, thanks!

Sally

If they did that they would have to reduce the size of the ads they are posting above that important line of info we need. LOL

Posted by Dave the Lighthouse Keeper