How Prescription Drugs Are Pinching Your Pocketbook on 'AARP Live' at 10 p.m. ET Online or on RFD-TV

Trusted Social Butterfly

Re: Morning roll call! JULY-AUGUST

[ Edited ]
Message 41 of 97 (180 Views)

Will attempt later today when on laptop sending my copy of  email from AARP on the matter of retired user names.

After a poster has gone to the eternal website.

I asked them after seeing a post from someone long past, had been changed to "anonymous".

Cant copy/ paste at moment.

Will PM so, I don't hog the bandwidth on Daves forum.😇.

Froze

Respected Social Butterfly

[ Edited ]
Message 42 of 97 (165 Views)

gatorgorilla wrote:

Frozenoem wrote:

Gator,

If Margaret was a former poster here, she'll soon have her posts relabeled as Anonymous.

Just a little heads up, in advance. 

Froze

Thank you, @Frozenoem.  I had no idea.  Am sorry to hear that, as I had hoped to re-visit some of her posts from time to time.

@Frozenoem   Very bad idea and I did not know this either.  @gatorgorilla  I had the same thoughts.  It is a pleasure to find you posting again!

vita umbratilis
Valued Social Butterfly

Message 43 of 97 (167 Views)

@LaDolceVita  I had considerable trouble logging onto AARP site this morning, as you apparently did, using Chrome as I normally do.

I'm hoping it's just a temporary glitch that will quickly go away. Smiley Frustrated

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 44 of 97 (157 Views)

@Frozenoem  Thanks for further message and thought - I appreciate your taking the time to make the post.

Details have already been shared at recent Front Porch topic about Loss, I believe, and one of the AARP staff posted at the topic.

I will go back to what posts I can manage today, and then see what transpires.  I am lucky, in that she and I exchanged many emails, and I saved many of them.  

Trusted Social Butterfly

Message 45 of 97 (161 Views)

Gator,

At least they don't remove her posts, as long as they are unaware of her passing.

Reason not to use her screen name. Sometimes they go without noticing for awhile.

I got curious with a few posts from anonymous, myself.

Froze

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 46 of 97 (162 Views)

Frozenoem wrote:

Gator,

If Margaret was a former poster here, she'll soon have her posts relabeled as Anonymous.

Froze

Thank you, @Frozenoem.  I had no idea.  Am sorry to hear that, as I had hoped to re-visit some of her posts from time to time.

Trusted Social Butterfly

Message 47 of 97 (166 Views)

Gator,

Froze

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 48 of 97 (134 Views)

The graveside service should be starting, right about now, in Norfolk, Virginia, for our old and dear Front Porch friend, Margaret. 

I will cherish her memory always, and I am missing her sorely.

She left many wonderful posts that capture her spirit and good heart - I am already re-reading some of them. ☺♥ 

Trusted Social Butterfly

[ Edited ]
Message 49 of 97 (123 Views)

@LaDolceVita

Try Safari or Chrome, use both on my iPhone.

Or update Firefox, admit I don't use it on anything Mac/Apple. Since I'm on phone at moment uncertain but, you may need to update Flash and/or Java.

Firefox, Chrome, Edge,Opera,I.E., Tor, and a few more are on my PC.

68* and need to finish mowing, before the rains begin, anew😎.

Froze

Respected Social Butterfly

Message 50 of 97 (117 Views)

@DaveMcK  I would like a few mild winter days about now, of course w/o harm to gardens & vegetation!

vita umbratilis