Call Your Senator at 844-222-0104 and Urge Them to Say No to the Graham-Cassidy Bill

Treasured Social Butterfly

Re: Morning roll call! JULY-AUGUST - CLOSED

[ Edited ]
Message 1 of 247 (102 Views)

It is titled: Morning roll call! SEPTEMBER - OCTOBER 

THIS IS CLOSED ******** PLEASE USE THE SEPTEMBER -OCTOBER ADDITION!

Posted by Dave the Lighthouse Keeper
Frequent Social Butterfly

Message 2 of 247 (136 Views)

@DaveMcK   How do I find September-October?

My computer fan has become very noisy. I suppose it's time for me to look for a new computer. Dang, I hate having to buy another one. Guess its time to bite the bullet.  I'll have to start my research on the best models and brands while I'm still able to get on-line. 

My knee is allowing me to walk a little more now and I am back to volunteering at the Senior Center. I use the walker when I'm there. I have to make a big pot of coffee in the morning, and with the walker I can put it on the seat. I wouldn't want to spill it while trying to walk it anywhere. 

Message 3 of 247 (182 Views)

CLOSED ******** USE SEPTEMBER -OCTOBER 

Re: Morning roll call! JULY-AUGUST

[ Edited ]
Message 4 of 247 (204 Views)

At the crack of dawn:
miles of training, hill climbing.
Iron legs put to test.

Bye robust August!

Hello headlong jump into

Autumn. I love fall!

The key to success is to keep growing in all areas of life - mental, emotional, spiritual, as well as physical. - Julius Erving
Trusted Social Butterfly

Message 5 of 247 (230 Views)

60* and one non stop walk, it started @ 7am, I really don't know who is more tired.

Me or Jaws, her "pet" name given for picking up tree limbs, that I'd prefer to cut before moving.

Froze

Respected Social Butterfly

Message 6 of 247 (254 Views)

@LaDolceVita, This summer has just been so weird with super hot heat waves and then these total opposite cool downs.The only thing I really hate is that I only have about two weeks before they come and close my pool, and this cool snap has dropped the water temp so low it may not come back up to swimable temps before they close the pool. Today is gorgeous with blue skies and 72 degrees. The air is nice and cool, but I just did my clean-up of the pool after yesterday's rain, and that water felt like ice. I don't think I'll be able to get in today or anytime soon. I don't like such an abrupt end to the swim season.

Seems like I just opened the pool. Cat Sad

It is great for the electric bill with no AC on though.

I hear you about the mosquitoes. I don't go out at night for that reason!

Message 7 of 247 (260 Views)

@catwoman500  I would love some long sleeve weather.  We are having an early fall but still in the capris & short sleeves!  I am tired of mosquito bites  on all exposed flesh on my evening dog walks.  So dont be too downhearted.

vita umbratilis

Message 8 of 247 (277 Views)

Maybe mild today;
maybe hot, too. Depends upon
the whims of clouds.

The key to success is to keep growing in all areas of life - mental, emotional, spiritual, as well as physical. - Julius Erving

Message 9 of 247 (285 Views)

So cold here. 63 and rain all day. I had to close every door and window. Not a happy camper, but considering the folks in Texas this is a drop of water. I have friends north of Houston who were safe yesterday but without power for going on 48 hours. Their worst fear is the tall pines with shallow roots falling on their house. Cat Sad

[ Edited ]
Message 10 of 247 (299 Views)

Mostly cloudy with a high of 71. Off to Milwaukee for another Brewers game. Not much more going on. 

The hurricane reports seen to be getting worse. I have a high school classmate in in Boluxy which is now in the path. Many people in his area still have not settled with their insurance companies from Katrina and BP oil spill. Now they have another one moving in.