AARP Members Enjoy Exclusive Discounts on Travel, Dining and More. Join Today

Valued Social Butterfly

Re: Morning Roll Call! NOVEMBER - DECEMBER

Message 51 of 64 (197 Views)

@PattyDiane Hi,I agree with you,I just wish we could leave things as is. I always have trouble getting a good night's sleep with the time change. Its depressing to see it get dark around 4:30,in winter its a whole different story here in WNY Sue

Walkers Take It All In Strides
Gold Conversationalist

Message 52 of 64 (201 Views)

Epster wrote:

100 trail miles:
50 mi in gusty wind;
resistance training!

Happy for the ride;
as happy for the rest day.
No wind, no bikes today.

@EpsterCongrats for joining the century club! Yesterday was probably the last day of year that you could without a support crew and lights . have to admit I'm glad I sat out this ride. That was a killer wind

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 53 of 64 (200 Views)

I just want to go on record here to say how much I hate time changes.  I haven't changed the time on my one clock that doesn't change automatically and it is telling me that it's almost 9:00.  I believe it since the sun is shining brightly outside my window, which has been the situation for the past hour.  All my other clocks are telling me it's not yet 8 AM and my body is telling me the same thing.

I know I'll eventually adjust.  I will change the time on the clock and in a few days my body will get used to the new schedule.  However, this usually happens about the time it changes again in the Spring,

Treasured Social Butterfly

Message 54 of 64 (212 Views)

100 trail miles:
50 mi in gusty wind;
resistance training!

Happy for the ride;
as happy for the rest day.
No wind, no bikes today.

bike-fly-girl-junel-photoshop-Favim.com-88221.jpg

cycling-in-the-wind.jpg

"The key to success is to keep growing in all areas of life - mental, emotional, spiritual, as well as physical." Julius Erving

Message 55 of 64 (176 Views)

GREYGRAMA wrote:

Today is light freezing rain, very icy this morning. Right now 32 with an expected high of 36. Glad we got all our snow shoveling done last night. It was a beautiful night. Went out around 9pm last night to shovel. 

@GREYGRAMA  Hi! Good to see your here! How's retirement treating you? 

Interesting that you removed your snow at 9PM. 

I saw that ND snow on the radar yesterday morning. Pretty well covered your entire state. We got wind: plenty of it! 20-30 mph gusts in the morning, 45 mph gusts in the afternoon. It snowed up at the Continental Divide all day; and continues to do so. Once the weather clears we'll have a fabulous view, though at the moment it is raining.

"The key to success is to keep growing in all areas of life - mental, emotional, spiritual, as well as physical." Julius Erving
Trusted Social Butterfly

Message 56 of 64 (172 Views)

Today is light freezing rain, very icy this morning. Right now 32 with an expected high of 36. Glad we got all our snow shoveling done last night. It was a beautiful night. Went out around 9pm last night to shovel. 

PJ

Message 57 of 64 (177 Views)

@GREYGRAMA Good to hear from you again. However, you can keep your snow on your side of the Mississippi River. Have a great weekend and be careful shoveling the snow!

FB_IMG_1477535450741.jpg

Posted by Dave the Lighthouse Keeper
Trusted Social Butterfly

Message 58 of 64 (180 Views)

Snow in NDSnow in ND

PJ

[ Edited ]
Message 59 of 64 (202 Views)

Good Friday morning everyone! Hoping everyone has a great weekend. Sunny today with temps in the 50's.  This weekend we are looking at rain, rain and more rain with temps reaching the low 70's. 

FB_IMG_1508603077390.jpgFB_IMG_1500642747666.jpg

Posted by Dave the Lighthouse Keeper

Message 60 of 64 (196 Views)

60s with sunshine
even the leaves are smiling!
Fall beauty brings grins.

Beautiful weather even makes the leaves smile!Beautiful weather even makes the leaves smile!