Message 1 of 66 (13 Views)

32 trail miles
Sat., plus 50 more today
equals well spent days.

Sunny and calm skies;
nippy early mornings, but
gorgeous by mid-day.

thanksgiving-blessings-600x600.jpg

"The key to success is to keep growing in all areas of life - mental, emotional, spiritual, as well as physical." Julius Erving
Treasured Social Butterfly

Re: Morning Roll Call! NOVEMBER - DECEMBER

Message 2 of 66 (35 Views)

Storm blew in, shifted,
Chinook turned to Arctic Winds.
Sun’ll warm us soon.

New rec trails will fill
then with every type of user:
exercise dancers.

multi use trail.jpg

"The key to success is to keep growing in all areas of life - mental, emotional, spiritual, as well as physical." Julius Erving

Message 3 of 66 (75 Views)

It's cool and cloudy here with a chance of rain this evening and tomorrow. Remember Red Friday and all of your troops stationed around the world and keep them in your thoughts until they all come home.

I-Just-Wanna-Say-Have-A-Great-Weekend-To-All-Of-My-Family-And-Friends.jpgFB_IMG_1500042699094.jpg

Posted by Dave the Lighthouse Keeper

[ Edited ]
Message 4 of 66 (97 Views)

It was 70 degrees yesterday afternoon, so we took a 6 mile walk on a newly opened stretch of recreation trail. Blustery winds of the Chinook variety kept the environs toasty warm all night; we woke to nearly 60 degrees at 3:30 AM. There's rain expected within the hour, possible snow this afternoon and an expected overnight temperature of 28F.

I believe a person could get whiplash reading that weather report. Do be careful. Smiley Happy

Message 5 of 66 (114 Views)

68F, Thurs;
rain, possible ice Friday.
Sun back Saturday.

changing weather.jpg

Message 6 of 66 (153 Views)

Low sun on the ridge
brings new shadows, images.
Lichens change color.

Our backyard vista
is now morphing, renewing.
Changes with seasons.

Lichens on sandstone appear to change color with seasonal lighting conditions. Wonderful!Lichens on sandstone appear to change color with seasonal lighting conditions. Wonderful!

Message 7 of 66 (164 Views)

Good morning everyone! Mid 40's today with light rain this weekend. 

Meeting with a garage door installed this morning to complete the redoing the out side of the house. Next year 5 new windows and a door. 

FB_IMG_1509468497235.jpg

Message 8 of 66 (178 Views)

Joe in, happy out;
coffee makes a sunny week
bearable ... I jest.

Bring it!  I've had coffee. :)Bring it! I've had coffee. Smiley HappyYuck, yuck. Beautiful, sunny and warm weather continues. We're holding up pretty well. Smiley Happy

Trusted Social Butterfly

Message 9 of 66 (193 Views)

Its been busy and hectic with the sleepover with the grandkids, and catch up afterwards. Amazing how it can play me out!

It is down to 29 this evening and as I prepare for bed, I am feeling a bit of a draft on my neck and tosies are cold. Time to hit the covers and warm up.

We had a gorgeous day and were able to get out and walk. Tomorrow should be awesome too. Sunrise at 7:43 AM. It should be a sunny day  reaching a high of 50 but some clouds moving in PM.

We will be out and about tomorrow with a couple of appointments, and in the afternoon caring for our granddaughter. All in all, should be a great day!

PJ
Highlighted

[ Edited ]
Message 10 of 66 (210 Views)

Good Morning! It is sunny with temps in the upper. As a followup to Veterans Day here are two photos of Mary and I when I was home for leave in 1967 and when I was stationed in Germany in 1969. The last photo is from when my sister Diane and my folks visited us in Germany in the Summer of 1969.

Mary & Dave Dec 1967.jpgMary & Dave Spring 1969 in Germany 1.jpgRastatt, Germany 1969.jpg