Tell Congress to Oppose Any Tax Bill That Would Increase Taxes for Seniors! Take Action Now

Treasured Social Butterfly

Re: Morning Roll Call! SEPTEMBER -OCTOBER

[ Edited ]
Message 61 of 193 (381 Views)

We are having a very wet weekend! We have already had a lot more rain than all of September. This is great as we have had our lawn airiated for the first time ever. Also we super seeded it.

It was an early start to the day as this was the morning that Hallmark released their limited addition ornaments. My collection is the Lionel train ornaments which is an easy way to have a miniature collection of the train set I had as a kid. Yes, I sold the set when I went to college. 

Below are photos of the Lionel Trains 671 S-2 Turbine Steam Locomotive 2017, tender and refrigerate car of the Hallmark Keepsake Christmas Ornaments

3024039.jpg3023998.jpg3024009.jpg

Posted by Dave the Lighthouse Keeper

Message 62 of 193 (404 Views)

We did it: we built
the recumbent division!
Now let’s go do it!

trike race.jpg

"The key to success is to keep growing in all areas of life - mental, emotional, spiritual, as well as physical." Julius Erving

Message 63 of 193 (402 Views)

Good Morning, steep hill!
Will we end this season as
friends or enemies?

Mild weather, aggressive hill ahead.Mild weather, aggressive hill ahead.

"The key to success is to keep growing in all areas of life - mental, emotional, spiritual, as well as physical." Julius Erving

Message 64 of 193 (407 Views)

Trike adjustments, tests,
fine tuning workouts, repeat.
Season’s end is near.

Cloudy skies, mild temps;
perfect weather for long days
of preparation.

Get Your Race On!Get Your Race On!

Message 65 of 193 (410 Views)

If you like beauty,
Beauty, head to the mountains today.
Mild fall weather here.

Some clouds, mostly sunny, and COLOR!Some clouds, mostly sunny, and COLOR!

[ Edited ]
Message 66 of 193 (429 Views)

Good afternoon everyone! Hoping we get some rain this evening as we are way over due. We had less than 1" in September. 

Be sure to check out my post titled "IT IS TIME FOR A TIMEOUT".

THOUGHTS FOR ALL OF THOSE INJURED OR KILLED IN LAS VEGAS AND THE LOSSES OF THOSE IMPACTED BY THE HURRICANES

Posted by Dave the Lighthouse Keeper

Message 67 of 193 (421 Views)

catwoman500 wrote:

@LaDolceVita... Hmmm, that seems strange that no liver panel or triglyceride numbers were done. My doc always has that checked. How about Hep C? Seems we are being urged to get that checked by the messages on TV.

@LaDolceVita @catwoman500 Agreed. Perhaps those test results are on a page you were not given? Suggest calling to verify. You'll want those results (or to know if they failed to run the tests).

Respected Social Butterfly

Message 68 of 193 (427 Views)

@LaDolceVita... Hmmm, that seems strange that no liver panel or triglyceride numbers were done. My doc always has that checked. How about Hep C? Seems we are being urged to get that checked by the messages on TV.

Respected Social Butterfly

[ Edited ]
Message 69 of 193 (410 Views)

@catwoman500  That is a scary scenario.

I did my physical at Kaiser yesterday.  It seems they cut corners on the lab work.  No triglyceride numbers, no liver panel.   I am not sure what to think.  The experience was not unpleasant, doctor seemed OK.  Just strange after using the same doctor for 15+ years.

@DaveMcK  Beautiful pictures, especially the last one.  I want to have lunch there!

vita umbratilis

Message 70 of 193 (380 Views)

Mountaineering friend
emails: details recent trip
Peaks, snowfall, light hail.

He climbed, made summit,
descended, taking known paths.
I’m not jealous. Much.

The email sent me to YouTube so I could 'visit' favorite peaks. This bit of unmitigated joy is what I found: