Tell Congress to Oppose Any Tax Bill That Would Increase Taxes for Seniors! Take Action Now

Treasured Social Butterfly

Re: Morning Roll Call! SEPTEMBER -OCTOBER

Message 21 of 193 (262 Views)

@gatorgorilla  Pam!  Good to see you here! Trusting that things are cleaning up well in your neck o da woods. Smiley Happy

"The key to success is to keep growing in all areas of life - mental, emotional, spiritual, as well as physical." Julius Erving
Valued Social Butterfly

[ Edited ]
Message 22 of 193 (297 Views)

Thank you, Dave.  Thus far today, I've done little but sit at computer and visit several sites, where I've browsed posts and posted a few comments of my own.  While doing so, I've consumed a number of calories that I don't need - we could call that productive, I guess, but not in the way I would wish. Woman Frustrated

I hope you will have a good and productive week yourself, though you are surely still feeling the loss of Molly, I would imagine.

This coming weekend Jacksonville, Florida, will host its annual "World's Largest Outdoor Cocktail Party", as the University of Georgia and the University of Florida meet up on the football field.  I love my Gators, but have the feeling the Dawgs are going to be "dancing" all over our players this year - they should be!  They're ranked #3 in the AP's top 25, while the Gators are long gone from that list.  I see Wisconsin is close on UGA's heels, at #5.

One of my doctors is a huge Alabama fan.  I always try to remember to say something positive about Bama when I see him, and I always feel so insincere while doing so! Woman LOL

Best wishes for a good week, to every one of you here at the Front Porch. Woman HappyHeart 

[ Edited ]
Message 23 of 193 (302 Views)

Good morning everyone! Rainy day yesterday with cooler temps and rain later today. Thank you everyone for your condolences for the passing of Molly. Hoping everyone has a great week.

FB_IMG_1503780804251.jpg

Posted by Dave the Lighthouse Keeper
Valued Social Butterfly

Message 24 of 193 (294 Views)

DaveMcK wrote:

Today is a sad day in our household as yesterday we had to put our dog Molly down. She had a group of issues taking a toll on her body and it was so hard for to get around. She was 16+ years old and had a very long life for a black lab mix. She was with us for just a few years as she was Mary's sisters dog and could not stay with them any more in their new apartment so we bought Molly to our house.

Hoping everyone has a great weekend! 

FB_IMG_1484085076730.jpg

Dave,  So sorry to read about Molly - my condolences to you and Mary, and also Mary's sister and husband.  I remember at the time you brought Molly into your home, thinking how lucky Molly was to find a loving home with you and Mary, since Mary's sister could no longer have Molly with her.    Pam

Message 25 of 193 (306 Views)

Jetstream didn’t play
nice with weatherman: forecast
all wrong. Perfect day!

Instead of wind, we had a perfect bike ride day.Instead of wind, we had a perfect bike ride day.

"The key to success is to keep growing in all areas of life - mental, emotional, spiritual, as well as physical." Julius Erving
Valued Social Butterfly

Message 26 of 193 (325 Views)

Good morning all,Dave,my sympathies to you&Mary about Molly.Its always tought to let go of our pets since we consider them part of our family,but we have our memories

Its been an unseasonable warm weekend here in WNY,temps in the lows 70's.

Last night I had dinner with my brother,John&eldest nephew,Jay,it was wonderful to see them. They flew in yesterday,today they're going to the Bflo BIlls-Tampa Bay game. Jay is a fan of the Bucs,John still follows the Bills{I don't} I prefer college football. They fly back to NYC tonight Sue

Walkers Take It All In Strides

[ Edited ]
Message 27 of 193 (308 Views)

Super windy day
bet pear tree's purple-orange
leaves become carpet.

Fastest transition
on the books, this year. Green to
purple, ground: nine days.

Pear trees in fallPear trees in fall

Frosted fall pear leavesFrosted fall pear leaves

Respected Social Butterfly

Message 28 of 193 (318 Views)

@DaveMcK, Aww, big bummer! Always sad to have to say goodbye to a furry child.Cat SadHeart N.

Message 29 of 193 (315 Views)

@DaveMcK  It's so difficult to have to put down a beloved pet. Here's hoping you recall only the good days Molly had.  Hugs to you and yours.

[ Edited ]
Message 30 of 193 (308 Views)

Today is a sad day in our household as yesterday we had to put our dog Molly down. She had a group of issues taking a toll on her body and it was so hard for to get around. She was 16+ years old and had a very long life for a black lab mix. She was with us for just a few years as she was Mary's sisters dog and could not stay with them any more in their new apartment so we bought Molly to our house.

Hoping everyone has a great weekend! 

FB_IMG_1484085076730.jpgFB_IMG_1499386005362.jpg

Posted by Dave the Lighthouse Keeper