Tell Congress to Oppose Any Tax Bill That Would Increase Taxes for Seniors! Take Action Now

Respected Social Butterfly

Re: Morning Roll Call! SEPTEMBER -OCTOBER

Message 11 of 193 (272 Views)

Hi folks.  I have a lot of posts to catch up on.  I had 3 separate medical appointments, 2 weeks apart and they just kind of took up a whole day each time and I basically lost 3 days and I am having trouble catching up with all my chores.  I also took a day off for a trip to the north Ga mountains so I am running ragged here.  The medical appointments were just annual stuff and it is behind me now for a while.  I even did the full body check at the dermatologist.

We are in the beautiful month of October, the month I like to call Camelot!  It was so cold this morning my fingers & toes hurt!  Picking the last of the okra & banana peppers.  My dogs are romping in the refreshing air, even the 11 year old.

@DaveMcK  I was sorry to read that Molly is no longer with you.  @Frozenoem sounds like you & the pup are still doing well.

vita umbratilis
Treasured Social Butterfly

Message 12 of 193 (276 Views)

I had my annual physical this morning and everything was fine. 

Our weather is still in the 40's and light rain is possible Saturday. 

FB_IMG_1505786145625.jpg

Posted by Dave the Lighthouse Keeper
Trusted Social Butterfly

Message 13 of 193 (259 Views)

60* and pouring out, rain for 2 days but, warm.

Dreadful moment came when Airpot was empty and I went to make new - nothing.

I may be on full wire later, making a 12-cup Pilon expresso pot.

Have the feeling between Halloween (lack of candy) and coffee, may require first shopping expedition in a month.

If the pup doesn’t mind, aka jaws. 

Froze

Message 14 of 193 (245 Views)

Rain to snow with wind;
not a day to be outside.
Trikes & trails can wait.

Recumbents are for kids! (Or at least the young at heart)Recumbents are for kids! (Or at least the young at heart)

"The key to success is to keep growing in all areas of life - mental, emotional, spiritual, as well as physical." Julius Erving

Message 15 of 193 (240 Views)

@DaveMcK  Hey, I'm on the second pot already! Smiley Happy

"The key to success is to keep growing in all areas of life - mental, emotional, spiritual, as well as physical." Julius Erving

Message 16 of 193 (250 Views)

FB_IMG_1508603805803.jpgWe are looking at temps in the mid 40's for several days and light frost in the evenings. Our fall colors are just about over with a lot of leaves still on the trees. The colors were limated because of limated rain in September. 

FB_IMG_1506562510780.jpg 

Posted by Dave the Lighthouse Keeper

Message 17 of 193 (269 Views)

Final beauty day
of the week: snowstorm coming.
Mildness returns Sat.

Rocky Mountain Nat'l Park in the fallRocky Mountain Nat'l Park in the fall

Message 18 of 193 (275 Views)

gatorgorilla wrote:

Epster wrote:

@gatorgorilla  Pam!  Good to see you here! Trusting that things are cleaning up well in your neck o da woods. Smiley Happy

@Epster Yes, Epster, thanks - cleaning up pretty well, though in Hillsborough County/ Tampa area, there are still piles of branches/leaves/etc at road side, along a number of streets, still waiting to be picked up.  Left over from Irma, back in September.  

@gatorgorilla  Good to learn of the progress!

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 19 of 193 (286 Views)

Epster wrote:

@gatorgorilla  Pam!  Good to see you here! Trusting that things are cleaning up well in your neck o da woods. Smiley Happy

@Epster Yes, Epster, thanks - cleaning up pretty well, though in Hillsborough County/ Tampa area, there are still piles of branches/leaves/etc at road side, along a number of streets, still waiting to be picked up.  Left over from Irma, back in September.  

Message 20 of 193 (293 Views)

Pink sunrise, red leaves;
Beauty gift as day begins.
Hues to warm the soul.

pink sunrise red leaves.jpg

sunrise.jpg