How Does Your Brain Score? Take the Staying Sharp Brain Health Assessment

Conversationalist

Re: HOWTO STAY YOUNG

Message 1 of 37 (621 Views)

I will check into that book, it sure does fit

Info Seeker

Message 2 of 37 (694 Views)
Sure is. It takes he reader along a certain practical path to living in peace. The techniques can be applied to any of life's challenges: money problems, weight loss, family issues, loneliness, or love. And it is an easy read.
Conversationalist

Message 3 of 37 (760 Views)

Sounds like a very good book to read.

Info Seeker

[ Edited ]
Message 4 of 37 (1,182 Views)

The way to stay Young is very simple, if we hold a level-headed approach to life. First, we accept that aging is a natural process of life, and we cannot stop it.  However, getting old is a consequence of how we treat our bodies, and our outlook on life.   As we age, we must ensure that we eat sensibly, exercise appropriately, and develop a healthy attitude to life's events.  The last one (healthy attitude) stops us from worrying excessively, which can run us into the ground.  

If you want to see how  the right attitude can help you to conquor life challenges, read the book Piece of Peace.  Get a copy at this link, 

https://goo.gl/T3NrmV

Social Butterfly

Message 5 of 37 (2,098 Views)

Believe it or not, this site keeps me pretty young.  Get good advice and encouragement.

Conversationalist

Message 6 of 37 (2,151 Views)

you are welcome

Info Seeker

Message 7 of 37 (2,827 Views)

1f54914573- That is a beautiful response on staying young..... Sense of humor and adult coloring books. (I color in those with prisma pencils and metalic  gel pens), reading mysteries and learning something new each day.Thank you for your response.C.J.C.

Gold Conversationalist

Message 8 of 37 (2,873 Views)

When I wake up, I say, Thank you; while I'm doing my various stretching and strength holding positions and NOTHING is creaking, popping, or straining, I say, Thank you; when I go through my special series of 100s, I say, Thank you; when I finish my state of mind primer meditation, I say, Thank you.  I say Thank You to this incredibley awesome machine (body) that has carried me through the physically and emotionally/mentally difficult times during these 60 years.

I've learned that when I pay attention to the internal and external messages that it is constantly communicating to me (when I listen), I am flabbergasted at what it can do!  And, I am ever so GRATEFUL!

GRATITUDE is my youth elixir.

Fey Lady
Conversationalist

Message 9 of 37 (3,150 Views)

I stay active every morning by going to the gym, i put 3 miles on that tread mill every morning, then go to the cable weight, i do feel much better when done

Conversationalist

Message 10 of 37 (3,489 Views)

Keeping my sense of humor has done more good than anything else for me.  I play games, color in those pretty new "adult" coloring books, listen to music I loved when I was younger, and learn something new every day.  There's something to be learned from all the people you meet, from one day old to 100 years old.