Recharge Your Job Search in 2018. AARP Foundation Can Provide You With Resources and Training. Learn More

Bronze Conversationalist

Re: Coffee !

Message 51 of 160
I love coffee! My neighbor and good friend has been bugging me to drink a cup of water for every cup of coffee or tea I drink because they are diuretics and take water out of the body. She is right and I am going to try to improve. I am 82 and it's really important to stay hydrated at any age but especially as we get older.
Report Inappropriate Content
Treasured Social Butterfly

Message 52 of 160

FB_IMG_1512580608859.jpg

Posted by Dave the Lighthouse Keeper

Message 53 of 160

I take my vitamins daily. No sugar; a wee bit o' skim milk.I take my vitamins daily. No sugar; a wee bit o' skim milk.

"The key to success is to keep growing in all areas of life - mental, emotional, spiritual, as well as physical." Julius Erving

Message 54 of 160

@DaveMcK   Perfect! Smiley Happy

"The key to success is to keep growing in all areas of life - mental, emotional, spiritual, as well as physical." Julius Erving
Info Seeker

Message 55 of 160
Love it!
--Molly

Message 56 of 160

@Epster How about a Koffee Klutck!

FB_IMG_1512580876897.jpgFB_IMG_1509803301536.jpg

FB_IMG_1512836611053.jpgFB_IMG_1512836515660.jpg

Message 57 of 160

Or maybe it's HOW you got out of bed... :)Or maybe it's HOW you got out of bed... Smiley Happy

Message 58 of 160

@DaveMcK   Cool photo. What do you think we should call a bunch of coffee cups like that? A gaggle? A pride? Or murder, flock, flight, herd, coagulation, multitude, army, swarm ...  Smiley Happy

Message 59 of 160

FB_IMG_1512580876897.jpg

Message 60 of 160

you can do it.jpg