When Does a Loved One Need Caregiving? Get Answers From AARP’s ‘Family Caregiving Online Series.’ Register Now

Treasured Social Butterfly

Re: Coffee !

Message 11 of 160

start working when coffee does.jpgprocrastinating.jpg

"The key to success is to keep growing in all areas of life - mental, emotional, spiritual, as well as physical." Julius Erving
Report Inappropriate Content

Message 12 of 160

dusty cups.jpg

"The key to success is to keep growing in all areas of life - mental, emotional, spiritual, as well as physical." Julius Erving

Message 13 of 160

l483260l wrote:

Eggs & coffee,& a side of toast, hash browns over easy, chili in a bowl.""My coffee wasn't strong enough to defend itself." 2 by Tom Waits;

"All I want's a proper cup of coffee in a proper copper pot"-Trout Fishing in America

@l483260l What fun quotes!

Have you ever made coffee in a copper pot? I haven't. I'm wondering what the taste difference might be.

Silver Conversationalist

Message 14 of 160

Eggs & coffee,& a side of toast, hash browns over easy, chili in a bowl.""My coffee wasn't strong enough to defend itself." 2 by Tom Waits;

"All I want's a proper cup of coffee in a proper copper pot"-Trout Fishing in America

Message 15 of 160

coffee genius.jpg

benefits.jpg

world go round.jpg

Coffee !

Message 16 of 160

FB_IMG_1507770253416.jpg

Posted by Dave the Lighthouse Keeper

Message 17 of 160

never kiled anyone.jpg

for your protection.jpg

where's my coffee.jpg

These three offered up for grins to anyone having to brave the Christmas returns stampede today. Be careful out there. And be sure to fortify with coffee. Smiley Happy

Coffee !

Message 18 of 160

FB_IMG_1513886977911.jpgFB_IMG_1505786145625.jpg

Message 19 of 160

FB_IMG_1513880735103.jpgFB_IMG_1511722411575.jpg

Message 20 of 160

straight coffee.jpg

reasons.jpg