AARP Urges Congress to Prevent $25 Billion in Medicare Cuts. Read the Letter

Info Seeker

Re: What Should I Add to My Netflix Queue?The Big Sick

Message 1 of 217

A joy to watch.  Subject is viewed with a happy twist.  Charming and capable young actors.

Report Inappropriate Content
Conversationalist

Re: What Should I Add to My Netflix Queue?

Message 2 of 217

Well, while Breaking Bad was quite wonderful, but bloody. I love Better Call Saul. It is a followup on the most interesting characters in BB, Gotta love learning the back story on Saul Goodman, Mike, etal.

Conversationalist

Message 3 of 217

"Gloria" with Gena Roland, love this movie.

Info Seeker

Message 4 of 217

Season 4 and 5 of Dr Blake Mysteries. Great show

Respected Social Butterfly

Message 5 of 217

Florence Foster Jenkins was funny!!   I enjoyed it.  The facial expressions of Simon Helberg as McMoon provided entertainment throughout  the movie, Meryl Streep's singing & dancing were very funny too.

Ad terminum vitae meae nōn venī.
Info Seeker

Message 6 of 217

Nice Guys, very funny great chemistry between Russel Crowe and Ryan Gosling. The girl who plays his daughter, I predict will be a big star.

Set in the 70s well directed.

Did not care for Jason Bourne, think it's time for Jason to go home or die.

Enemy of the state, an older film but still on Netflix is excellent and very relevant today.

Info Seeker

Message 7 of 217

oh, personally, I was really disappointed in The Martian, so many unrealistic moments.Sorry, just another opinion.

Jody S
Valued Social Butterfly

Message 8 of 217

One of the funniest movies I saw last yr was "Bad Moms",starring Mila Kunis,Kathryn Hahn and Kristen Bell. They play overworked and under appreciated moms by their kids.Mila plays"Amy',a sales rep at local coffee company, her husband gets kicked out of house after he's caught cheating on her.Kathryn"Carla' a laid back single mom and KristenBell "Kiki' a stay at home mom with a domineering husband. Christina Applegate in a small role as the mean spirted PTA President,was funny.

Amy,Carla&Kiki decide to spend 1 day together just to get away from their stressed out lives with funny results.

This was a hysterical,laughing so hard,tears rolled down my face. The movie got mixed reviews but grossed $180million.If you want a laugh out loud movie,I recommend this one Sue

Walkers Take It All In Strides
Info Seeker

Message 9 of 217

I have much in common with your take on Nurse Jackie. Was quite disappointed when the show ended. I also deal with family who are addicts and the show, while depicting the throes of addiction, DOES have comedy to balance what reminds me of the rough times one goes thru watching the addiction process affect loved ones. 🔅EXCELLENT CHOICE🔅

Highlighted
Info Seeker

Message 10 of 217

Orange is the New Black series

Newsroom series

Longmire series

Boardwalk Empire series