Start Here or Call 844-222-0104 to Urge Your Senator to Say No to the Graham-Cassidy Health Care Bill

Highlighted
Bronze Conversationalist

Re: The movie Beguiled

Message 1 of 6 (408 Views)
Why won't you go to the movies alone? Striking out on lone adventures is good for the soul!
~Sheila...'stand at the window as the tears scald and start; you shall love your crooked neighbour with your crooked heart' Auden
Gold Conversationalist

Message 2 of 6 (436 Views)

Waiting for it to be on Netflix! My neighbor was kind enough to put me on their account, which is awesomely kind of them! Won't go by myself to the movies and I have no one to go with - that's no fun! Susie

Bronze Conversationalist

Message 3 of 6 (449 Views)

k397840k wrote:

Have any of you seen the previews of Beguiled?  It was loosely based on another movie with the same story line of a Civil War union soldier being nursed to health by Confederate women.  Clint Eastwood was the unfortunate victim.  Sofia Coppolla produced & directed.  The film is a pick in the Cannes Film Festival.

This movie is on my list for the holiday weekend! Nicole Kidman is killing it lately! I completely binge-watched "Big Little Lies"...the mini-series adapted from the novel. REALLY well done!

~Sheila...'stand at the window as the tears scald and start; you shall love your crooked neighbour with your crooked heart' Auden
Bronze Conversationalist

Message 4 of 6 (449 Views)

This movie is on my list for the holiday weekend! Nicole Kidman is killing it lately! I completely binge-watched "Big Little Lies"...the mini-series adapted from the novel. REALLY well done!

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 5 of 6 (458 Views)

@k397840k Hi,the original movie,"The Beguiled" came out in 1971,directed by Don Siegel,set in the Civil War South. Eastwood plays the wounded soldier brought to the girl's boarding school to recuperate. The other cast members were,Geraldine Page,Elizabeth Hartman,JO Ann Harris,Darleen Carr and Pamela Ferdin.

In this updated version,Colin Ferrell plays the soldier.The other cast members are Nicole Kidman,Kirsten Dunst.Sue

Walkers Take It All In Strides
Silver Conversationalist

The movie Beguiled

Message 6 of 6 (502 Views)

Have any of you seen the previews of Beguiled?  It was loosely based on another movie with the same story line of a Civil War union soldier being nursed to health by Confederate women.  Clint Eastwood was the unfortunate victim.  Sofia Coppolla produced & directed.  The film is a pick in the Cannes Film Festival.