Content starts here
CLOSE ×
Search
Regular Contributor

Auto renewal

I received a thank you e-mail for enrolling in automatic renewal. I did not enroll in auto renewal and in my account it's still asking me if I want to enroll. I am totally confused. I tried to cancel, but don't get to where it shows in the demo, so it seems like the e-mail is a mistake. UGH

0 Kudos
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Community Concierge

@PeggyH674394 Thanks for reaching out. I reviewed your account and I see that email was sent to you yesterday. Please disregard as it was sent in error. Your membership is active and valid thru 1/31/2025. Your membership is not opted in for automatic renewal and we have no payment information stored on file for you. I'm sorry for any confusion this may have caused, please let me know if there's anything I can do to help! 

View solution in original post

Community Concierge

@PeggyH674394 Thanks for reaching out. I reviewed your account and I see that email was sent to you yesterday. Please disregard as it was sent in error. Your membership is active and valid thru 1/31/2025. Your membership is not opted in for automatic renewal and we have no payment information stored on file for you. I'm sorry for any confusion this may have caused, please let me know if there's anything I can do to help! 

cancel
Showing results forย 
Showย ย onlyย  | Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Users
Need to Know

AARP Limited Time Offer: Memorial Day Sale! Join or renew for just $9 per year when you sign up for a 5-year term and get a FREE gift.

AARP Memorial Day Membership Sale

More From AARP