Tell Congress to Oppose Any Tax Bill That Would Increase Taxes for Seniors! Take Action Now

Info Seeker

DO NOT USE OPTUMRx to fill or refill you prescriptions

Message 91 of 92 (6,340 Views)

A health insurance company that is associated with AARP is United Healthcare. United Healthcare has a MedicareRx Enhanced Plan. My wife and I both are members of this plan. One of the companies that United Healthcare MedicareRx Enhanced Plan recommends as a supplier is OPTUMRx. OPTUMRx one of those companies that fulfills your order by shipment, usually a 90 day supply.

I am using OPTUMRx as the filler of my prescriptions, at this moment in time, but I will not use them for refills. I plan using a local drug store to fill and refill my prescriptions. My prescriptions were filled by OPTUMRx after a little prompting from me. My impression when I placed my order was the clerk taking the order seemed dawdlingly.

Our physician called in an order, for my wife, into OPTUMRx on 23 January 2013. Today is 12 February 2013, seventeen days and the order has not reached our house.

So if anyone out there is planning to use OPTUMRx, DO NOT, unless you can be without your medication for an extended period of time.

Info Seeker

DO NOT USE OPTUMRx to fill or refill you prescriptions

Message 91 of 92 (5,705 Views)

A health insurance company that is associated with AARP is United Healthcare. United Healthcare has a MedicareRx Enhanced Plan. My wife and I both are members of this plan. One of the companies that United Healthcare MedicareRx Enhanced Plan recommends as a supplier is OPTUMRx. OPTUMRx one of those companies that fulfills your order by shipment, usually a 90 day supply.

I am using OPTUMRx as the filler of my prescriptions, at this moment in time, but I will not use them for refills. I plan using a local drug store to fill and refill my prescriptions. My prescriptions were filled by OPTUMRx after a little prompting from me. My impression when I placed my order was the clerk taking the order seemed dawdlingly.

Our physician called in an order, for my wife, into OPTUMRx on 23 January 2013. Today is 12 February 2013, seventeen days and the order has not reached our house.

So if anyone out there is planning to use OPTUMRx, DO NOT, unless you can be without your medication for an extended period of time.