Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Wed OCT 18th OUR BONUS GAME CONTINUES

Honored Social Butterfly

Wed OCT 18th OUR BONUS GAME CONTINUES

Hi Everyone, Well the results were not that good, but also could have been worse, I have an appt. with a Vascular Surgeon tomorrow, will find out more then..physically I'm a mess, Too long between dr visits, too long taking care of hubby and not myself, I know not a good excuse, noone to blame but myself, but I am trying to stay positive.

Our bonus game is the Lg Outside Frame, did you all check your cards last night?

Here are the #s for tonight>

N-38  G-56  O-61  B-15  I-28

O-64  N-31  B-5  I-21  G-58

I-25  B-7  O-70

GOOD LUCK, I'll check back later, Jen

Bronze Conversationalist

Hope your Dr visit tomorrow is good we are all saying a prayer for you. Get some rest and be hopeful.Need two numbers for the outside frame oh well will see what tomorrow brings.Good luck everyone one.

0 Kudos
Regular Social Butterfly

Somehow, I missed yesterday entirely. I was busier than a one-arm-paper hanger.

My, my Ms Riley had a stupendous day on Monday with her Bingo win. Hat's off to you, Lady.

Jen, I'm sorry to hear this familiar tale of the care taker who forgot to take care of herself. That's what humans do.
I have a very effective green smoothie that lowers my cholesterol significantly to the point where I don't take any medication anymore. Green apple, green bell pepper, whole English cucumber, celery, spinach and bitter melon are the ingredients. To save time, I use the CuisineArt and chop 4 apples, 4 seeded bell peppers, 4 whole cucumbers, 4 seeded bitter melons and a big bunch of celery. Pack 3/4 cup of this mixture into each zipped closed sandwich bag. Squeeze out the air, roll up the baggies and store in freezer bag. I'd have enough for 20 servings. Each morning, I'd put about half a cup of frozen chopped spinach--from the frozen vegetable section at the grocery store, into my Magic Bullet cup, add one sandwich bag of prepared vegetable mixture and filtered water to about 3/4 full. To make it easier to blend, I'd let the cup sit about 30 minutes at room temperature, allowing the frozen mixture to defrost some. This also causes less strain on the Magic Bullet. The blending takes about 2 minutes.

One big draw back: you may not be able to find bitter melon in your part of the country. It is an essential ingredient. I'll have to do some research and come up with a substitute.

Kudos
Views
0 Kudos
Silver Conversationalist

No luck here Will keep you in my prayers jen Good luck to all

0 Kudos
Social Butterfly

Hey Hi - Will keep you in my prayers Jen. You did so good in taking care of hubby - which we all would have done.  Sure wish we all lived closer to give you more hugs & support.

Honored Social Butterfly

I will keep praying for your health and hope things turn out good, I got some numbers but need a lot more.

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

Jen, try to keep looking on the bright side and stay positive.

You have only done what most of us women do.....take care of our husbands and children before we take care of ourselves. So don't go berating yourself as it only means you're normal.

Okay, I'm in fairly good shape for the large frame.

Our high today was 79 (great) it was 55 at six this morning. Such a lovely day.

Recognized Social Butterfly

Jen I am sorry to hear this news about your health. Is it heart or circulation? There is a good side to this and it is fortunate that you found out now when they can do something. You have plenty of friends who will stand beside you and give you support and I know you have family as well.
I will continue to pray for good health that I know you will have as soon as the doctors take care of you. When I was having Congested Heart Failure and they thought it was Asthma, until I made them realize something was wrong, and when the strent was put in I than realize how bad I really was, and felt a who lot better. Jen hang in there and I am also sending some cypher ((((Hugs)))).
Charonanne E Kading
0 Kudos
Trusted Social Butterfly

Congratulations to the winner of reg. bingo. Stay and think positive you'll get through this especially with all the support of family and friends. I got a few good numbers in the right places...
0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results forย 
Showย ย onlyย  | Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Centipedeยฎ and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP