ACA Open Enrollment Ends Today. Review Your Options Before Being Locked in for 2018. Read More

Recognized Social Butterfly

Re: Wed Feb 15th OUR BONUS GAME CONTINUES

Message 1 of 7
Well Jen, I hope you don't get belly ache for gobbling up those sweets, bless your heart!
Report Inappropriate Content
Super Social Butterfly

Message 2 of 7

No  Bingo here Good luck to all

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 3 of 7

We had another beautiful day 65 again.  No heart for me tonight.  Have a good evening & enjoy your candy Jen.

Recognized Social Butterfly

Message 4 of 7

got 3 #'s tonight need 4 #'s for the heart Ha!ha!.Will see what tomorrow brings.I hope everyone had a great Valentines I did got a little candy My daughter said she was going today to buy because it goes on sale and  she would buy more and save money.

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 5 of 7
No bingo for me. Jen I am a chocolate fiend so I can taste your chocolate, and it is yummy.
Tonight I was to have supper with me sons, well now my grandsons have phone and want to come over, of course I was not going to say no.
It was funny how that came about Coleman 15 text me and ask and I said yes, and than I counted down from 5 and his brother Cooper 13 called and when I answered the phone, before he could talk I said yes. He pause for a second and than laughed. Thank goodness I am having a casserole for supper.
See you all tomorrow.
Valued Social Butterfly

Message 6 of 7

Enjoy your chocolate Jen! I got 3 numbers only 1 fit the heart still plenty more to go.

Treasured Social Butterfly

Wed Feb 15th OUR BONUS GAME CONTINUES

Message 7 of 7

Hi Everyone, I've been eating chocolates, cream filld, truffles, you name it, so good, I know, gonna spoil my supper, but ya gotta do, what ya gotta do !...Yum

Here are your #s for tonight>

B-8  N-31  O-66  I-19  G-50

I-28  B-12  N-36  O-73  G-58

N-41  B-2  I-16

Have fun, I'll be back soon to check, Jen