Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Wed April 5th WELCOME TO THE BONUS GAME

Honored Social Butterfly

Wed April 5th WELCOME TO THE BONUS GAME

Hi Everyone, Went to bed with rain, woke up to rain, and it's still coming down, even the birds are getting drenched !, But the worms are coming to the surface so they don't mind !

dixie18 was our Winner last night, so it's on to the Bonus Game, A New one for you- Hash# Tag Bingo !

scan0002.jpgHave fun with this, HERE ARE THE #s>

B-8  N-42  I-20  G-56  O-68

G-53  O-75  B-5  N-45  B-1

O-61  I-17  G-46

Good Luck, I'll be back in a bit, Jen

Bronze Conversationalist

Wow seven numbers tonight but they didn't help,got a couple where needed will see what tomorrow brings.Cold and cloudy here they say maybe snow tomorrow, I wish the weather would make up it's mind Ha!Ha!Good luck everyone and Congratulations to yesterdays winner.

0 Kudos
Regular Social Butterfly

A toughie of a game! This bonus game pattern should keep us busy for the rest of the week.
hash tag #I need my rabbit foot.
0 Kudos
Social Butterfly

No bonus for me tonight.  We had a beautiful day snow yesterday & sun today.  Have a good evening.

Honored Social Butterfly

Congratulations to yesterday's winner! Only 1of my numbers match the #

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

Wow, I think you stayed awake all night dreaming this game up, Smiley Very Happy  Smiley Very Happy Smiley Very Happy LOL!

I like it though even if all I got was 1 number. Maybe more will happen tomorrow.

We have had lots of wind again today but that is all in spite of the Tornado watch, which is good, so don't misunderstand. Hahahaha. The T-storms are coming again tonight.

I don't know what caused us to lose power but it woke me up when it went out at 4:45 am. What actually woke me was the screech of the oxygen machine. Very bad as I didn't get a cup of coffee until after 7 when the power came back on.

Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly

Congratulations to the winner of Bingo...this is a new game and I like it...I did get a few numbers. We're expecting your rain showers tomorrow in the pm....A lot of flooding going on in areas close to rivers etc...
cancel
Showing results forย 
Showย ย onlyย  | Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Centipedeยฎ and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP