Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

WED NOV 8th WELCOME TO THE BONUS GAME

Honored Social Butterfly

WED NOV 8th WELCOME TO THE BONUS GAME

Hi Everyone, We had two winners last night, convertiblegal, and prisonnurse06 ! So we start our BONUS GAME, We are playing letter-O.gif The Letter O

HERE ARE YOUR #s FOR TONIGHT>

B-4  B-11  N-31  N-44  G-55

I-26  I-29  O-75  G-50  N-38

B-14  O-66  G-60

GOOD LUCK, I'll be back soon to check, Jen

Bronze Conversationalist

Wow one number tonight and not even close to an O. Oh well will see what tomorrow brings,good luck all and enjoy your evening.

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

Welcome to the group dianee612630 glad to have you join us!! Well I got 2 of the numbers I need for the letter O.

0 Kudos

Sorry, just signed up. Where do I get cards and how do I start to p!at?

0 Kudos
Trusted Social Butterfly

Jean assigns you your numbers on Sunday or when you sign up and then you just log on to this site and the days numbers are printed usually if if says Bonus game if a regular bingo game has been won. So then you would play the Bonus game. To get the past numbers just go under Jeans' response(posts) and under it ..it will say next click on until you come to her previous post and go on from there to obtain the posted numbers starting with Mon. numbers. I hope this is clear to you & Newbie...
0 Kudos
Regular Social Butterfly

Welcome to the bingo addicts., dianee612630. Our "Bingo Queen Mother" Jen will give you the complete scoop..
My only input here is that it is more fun to post a little something everyday, when you come by to check on the numbers. It's not necessary, of course, to do it. I don't know exactly how many play bingo, but it's a very small group of players who are "vocal". After a while, these posters become "friends". Once again, welcome.
Social Butterfly

Hi - No O for me tonight, not even close.  Have a good evening all.  Again congrats to our winners  -YEA!!

0 Kudos
Recognized Social Butterfly

It has rained all day and cold. No "O" for me tonight. I am off to church for my bible study, and it has stopped raining. See you all tomorrow.
Charonanne E Kading
0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

That was fun...NOT! LOL, only gave me one good number.

Our weather is cooling down a bit but not enough to need long sleeves or a light sweater.

Good luck everyone!!

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Asteroids® and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP