AARP Urges Congress to Prevent $25 Billion in Medicare Cuts. Read the Letter

Treasured Social Butterfly

Re: WED MAR 18th, WELCOME TO OUR BONUS GAME !

Message 1 of 12

Hi miliannie, No I haven't painted any for a while, I've seen the little purple, almost blue violets in the grass during the spring and on into summer, but no pansies. Glad you're dancing, it's good for the body and the soul !

Report Inappropriate Content
Treasured Social Butterfly

Message 2 of 12

ladyfox58 wrote:

Congrats to yesterday winner! Glad you had a good visit with Denny today! I have the letter O on card# 116, under B - 12,3,6, I - 26,19, N - 32,31, G - 46,58, O - 70,66,68

CONGRATULATIONS ladyfox58 !

This is a good Bingo ! That was a quick one .

celebration-balloons.jpgThanks for playing, I'll see you tomorrow for a New Bonus Game, Way to go !

Super Social Butterfly

Message 3 of 12
congrats to convertiblegal on win No luck here
Recognized Social Butterfly

Message 4 of 12

5 numbers today and two in good spots but need alot more for the box Ha!Ha!Congratulations again convertiblegal on your win yesterday.Our weather took a nose dive went from 70 yesterday to 40's today only in Wisconsin I guess.Good luck everyone and enjoy your weather whatever it may be.See you tomorrow.

Gold Conversationalist

Message 5 of 12

Six #s for me today and I'm glad I didn't win since we have another new game tomorrow  Woman Happy  Smiley Happy

Recognized Social Butterfly

Message 6 of 12
2 hits for the O, 6 more to go.

Jen, have you sketched or painted any new pansies? If you have any, I'd love to see them.

When I went to college at Indiana University more than 5 decades ago, I was so taken by the little purple pansies that popped up everywhere in the tender Spring grass. I pencil sketched some and gave to my boy friend at that time. I'm no where as talented an artist as you. Besides, I gave up cultivating the painting muse after the children came about. Now, with more free time, I concentrate on dancing to help with weight control and health. It's more fun than going to the gym. Smiley Happy
Trusted Social Butterfly

Message 7 of 12

Glad you had a good visit today Jen.

Congratulations to Sandy on her double bingo. WAY TO GO GIRL!!!

Weather people said 80 and we barely made it to 70. I don't know what they get paid for but that is way, way off.

As for me I am only half way to an "O".

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 8 of 12

Congrats to yesterday winner! Glad you had a good visit with Denny today! I have the letter O on card# 116, under B - 12,3,6, I - 26,19, N - 32,31, G - 46,58, O - 70,66,68

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 9 of 12
I am typing with two fingers because my carbal tunnel is giving me problem. This is what happens when I have been on the computer a lot and knitting. I am glad to hear you had a visit with Denny today. Tonight I got one number. Congrats to convertiblegal and I will see you all tomorrow.
Valued Social Butterfly

Message 10 of 12
Congratulations to the winner..I got a few tonight and am on my way ...It's been a very windy day a throw over from yesterday and quite chilly. We might get more SNOW (ugh) on Friday which is also the first day of Spring...I guess we'll just have to take what's giving to us and live with it..Warmer days will be in the future for all of us...