Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

WED JULY 19th WELCOME TO OUR BONUS GAME

Honored Social Butterfly

WED JULY 19th WELCOME TO OUR BONUS GAME

Hi Everyone, Evnann was our winner last night, so we start our BONUS GAME.

Dreadful temps here, yuck !

Our Bonus Game is the Lg Outside Frame

outside-picture-frame.gifGOOD LUCK

HERE ARE YOUR #s>

B-12  N-36  N-31  O-64  I-22

G-59  I-30  B-4  N-45  O-74

N-38  B-14  O-61

Have a good game, I'll check back later, Jen

Bronze Conversationalist

Thank you everyone the temps are warm here also I just stay inside with the a/c which is nice.Need three numbers for the bonus will see what tomorrow brings,good luck everyone and stay cool.

0 Kudos
Silver Conversationalist

Congrats to evnann  on your win   No luck here the weather has been terrible  windy', pouring rain' , tornado watches  and HOT  AND HUMID Good luck

0 Kudos
Recognized Social Butterfly

Congrats to our winner. No large frame for me. Still hot, but than this is Texas. See you all tomorrow.
Charonanne E Kading
0 Kudos
Social Butterfly

Congrats Evnann - Hot here too 98 so far today. Doing well on my frame. Stay cool.

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

Congratulations to Evnann! I got 2 more numbers and need a lot more.

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

Well a few numbers where I need them but still need a whole lot more, so it's a good thing I have two more days. I did get a bingo tonight though, small consolation huh?

Hot day here and I had a one o'clock appointment with the RA doctor for some allergy testing. Good heavens, they have these gizmos with 10 needles in them and they do 3 up each arm so they test for 60 things at once. Just trees, grasses, mold and stuff like that which is local to the area. Also animals, cats, dogs chickens because we have all three. Bottom line is I am allergic to chicken feathers and that also includes goose feathers and any bird feathers.

Good luck everyone.

cancel
Showing results forย 
Showย ย onlyย  | Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Centipedeยฎ and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP