How Does Your Brain Score? Take the Staying Sharp Brain Health Assessment

Highlighted
Trusted Social Butterfly

Re: WED Feb 8th WELCOME TO OUR BONUS GAME !

Message 1 of 10 (393 Views)

Jen, I love the picture and sure miss the snow. I know, for someone that had to do her own shoveling and climb on the tractor and snowblow a 125 foot driveway I shouldn't be saying that, but being raised in MA and living all but four years of my life in the north until I moved to FL, YES I miss the snow.

I think my age is showing as after driving for four hours yesterday I didn't even open my laptop, so here I am almost a day late. I don't have a bingo though so no loss.

CONGRATULATIONS to evonann on her win.

Not sure if I will get here on time tonight but I will try my best.

Good luck everyone.

Recognized Social Butterfly

Message 2 of 10 (414 Views)
All right, evonann for being the only Bingo Winner last night. Otherwise there would have been an avalanche of winners today.

Here's a mundane remark. Our increase in SS check is being negated by the same amount of increase in our Medicare deduction. Some very clever budget management personnel came up with this idea. I hope he/she didn't get a huge bonus for pulling that wool over our eyes.
Frequent Social Butterfly

[ Edited ]
Message 3 of 10 (421 Views)

congrads to last night winner evonann

Super Social Butterfly

Message 4 of 10 (432 Views)

Thank you everyone for the congratulation on my win yesterday.I need a few numbers for the frame will see what happens,good luck everyone and will see everyone tomorrow cold here no snow just cold they say it's going to go down to -10 below by tomorrow morning it's already like 5 above now Iam just staying inside where it's warm.Good luck everyone and stay warm and dry where your at. 

Recognized Social Butterfly

Message 5 of 10 (436 Views)

Hi All - Only 2 more for me tonight.  Congrats to Evonann!!!! Love your picture Jen - winter is not done with us yet.

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 6 of 10 (437 Views)

Congratulations to Evonann!! I got some numbers I needed and some I didn't need, good luck to rest of you.

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 7 of 10 (440 Views)
Yesterday it was in the 80's and today it is in the low 50's. I swear we are having all four season in one month. I got a few numbers but not helping. Congrats to evonann for her win.
See you all tomorrow.
Frequent Social Butterfly

Message 8 of 10 (445 Views)

Congratulations to Evonann!  There is nothing like winning.  Sorry to see snow for you Jen.  We had 72 temps today and are expecting that nasty white stuff tomorrow.  I'm hibernating.

Good Luck to all.Woman Happy

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 9 of 10 (451 Views)
Congratulations to Evonann on her win...I got a couple of numbers and we'll see what tomorrow brings..besides a lot of snow that we're expecting 8-14"....
Treasured Social Butterfly

WED Feb 8th WELCOME TO OUR BONUS GAME !

Message 10 of 10 (457 Views)

Hi Everyone, evonann was our Winner last night !

We have snow, what was going to be an inch of the white stuff is still coming down, glad I got my running done yesterday!

Today we start the Bonus Game, we begin with the "Lg Outside Frame" Good Luck!

B-14  N-38  O-63  I-22  G-49

O-69  B-7  N-40  G-46  I-16

N-43  B-12  G-60

Have a good game, I'll be back in a bit, Jen