Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Tues March 7th OUR BINGO GAME CONTINUES

Honored Social Butterfly

Tues March 7th OUR BINGO GAME CONTINUES

Hi Everyone, As you can see i'm running late, my day has been all messed up, severe storms went through here at 12:45 last night, and I didn't get to sleep till three this morning, we had winds gusting upwards of 65mph, not a fun night...

Anyway here are your #s for today>

G-56  O-73  B-8  I-18  N-32

B-15  N-36  G-50  O-67  I-27

I-24  B-1  G-54

GOOD LUCK, I'll be back in a bit to check, Jen

badDay11.gif

Gold Conversationalist

congrads to last nights winners !!!
WANDA MORRIS
Bronze Conversationalist

Glad your ok we had the same winds they were terrible sounded like the house was about to blow away,no damage in our part of town just alot of leaves everywhere.Got close to a bingo but no Bing in my O,Ha!Ha!. Congratulations ladies on your wins nice, now we will have a long bonus game.

Silver Conversationalist

4 numbers  today   CONGRATS  to both winners 

0 Kudos
Bronze Conversationalist

Congratulations to the winners!  I'm close, but it just wasn't meant to be.  Smiley Happy

Kudos
Views
0 Kudos
Trusted Social Butterfly

Congratulations to the two winners...I am just dragging along...
0 Kudos
Social Butterfly

Congrats to both our winners - way to go.  Jen, this weather is just the pits. Only got 2 tonight.  Be safe.

0 Kudos
Regular Social Butterfly

Here we are in Houston and not attending the Rodeo opening, due to the threatening rain. But the evening news show no rain. We must be old or something to believe the weather man! Or maybe we were too lazy to venture out into the nation's fourth largest city rush hour traffic.
Recognized Social Butterfly

Jen I have a BINGO CARD # 38 N 34, N 36, FREE, N 43, N 41. The Luck of the Irish is on my side, as this makes it two weeks in a row for a bingo for me. This won't happen again.
Jen glad you are okay, when I saw the weather report and all those storms, I thought about you and prayed you would be okay.
Charonanne E Kading
Honored Social Butterfly

congratulations_fireworks.gifprisonnurse, This is a Good Bingo ! You are our 2nd WINNER ! WTG !

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

Glad you made it through those storms safe, we had them today. I have a BINGO on Card# 44

B - 8, I - 26, N - Free, G - 53, O - 67

Kudos
Views
Honored Social Butterfly

CONGRATULATIONS ladyfox58, THIS IS A GOOD BINGO !

YOU ARE THE 1st WINNER !

bingo trophy new.jpgWay to Go, Lucky Lady !

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

Like the pic, very appropriate, and glad you are safe.

I got 5 more tonight but all I have is a mess of numbers and still need 2 more for a bingo.

Good luck everyone.

0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Centipede® and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP