Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Thurs May 18th WELCOME TO OUR BONUS GAME

Honored Social Butterfly

Thurs May 18th WELCOME TO OUR BONUS GAME

Hi Everyone, Wow , We had 6 winners last night, ladyfox58, michol, prisonnurse06, convertiblegal, miliannie, and Mary Riley ! You ladies are just getting too good at this !

A great day today, after the awful day and evening yesterday, we had high unpresidented winds which caused dust storms, many interstates were unpassable, and caused a lot of accidents, today there was only a mild breeze, and the weather calls for rain later in the week which will be a blessing and wet those dry fields.

OUR BONUS GAME IS; Garden gate.jpg

HERE ARE THE #s>

N-32  N-39  B-12  B-8

O-72  G-60  G-52  I-24

N-36  O-69  B-3  I-16

G-47  N-40  G-59

Good Luck, I'll check back soon, Jen

Bingo 3.jpg

Kudos
Views
Replies
Bronze Conversationalist

1.     Need one number for the gate so will see what tomorrow brings.Our weather has been nice but cool for spring,hope this crazy weather straightens out will be nice.Good luck all and enjoy your good weather.
0 Kudos
Regular Social Butterfly

I have a technical question to ask the Community. How to change the avatar?
The one instruction I got from FAQs tells me to click on My Settings>Avatars. When I clicked on My Settings, I was taken to a sign in page. I signed in. Got to Let's Play Bingo Community. Clicked on My Settings next to the envelope. Was taken to the sign in page. Signed in. Clicked on My Settings. Was taken to the sign in page........Yep, I got into a loop.
Anyone has a better way to change out the avatar?
0 Kudos
Silver Conversationalist

Wow   Lots of winners   Mine are scattered about yet   Got hit with the HIGH winds last eve Lots of cleanup again     Good luck

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

Wow six winners, maybe it set a record. I know I already congratulated the first two so I will say Congratulations to prisonnurse, convertiblegal, miliannie and Mary Riley. WTG ladies.

Tonight I got 2 numbers so I still need 5, ouch.

Jen I am glad you had no disasters yesterday in that scary weather.

Good luck everyone.

0 Kudos
Social Butterfly

Sorry for re-posting the whole thing again - another senior moment.

Honored Social Butterfly

@lynnie39

lynnie, the little square box with three dots in it, on the top right of your post  is a drop down menu and you can choose 'edit' and fix whatever you need to, just saying.

0 Kudos
Social Butterfly

Thanks - I figured that out but, you are just too quick.  Thanks again

0 Kudos
Social Butterfly

Wow Congrats to all - We have had snow on & off all day today, with more expected tonight & tomorrow.  Holy cow where did Spring go..... Have a good evening.

0 Kudos
Recognized Social Butterfly

Got some good numbers, just need two more for my gate. We are under a tornado watch and there are some severe storms close by. My grandson Cooper has a concert tonight but I told him due to the bad weather of hail and wind that I would not be going. I have trouble enough driving in good weather at night, but when you add rain, it is dangerous. I keep watching the storm watch hoping it will go more to the northeast or southeast, if so I will be okay. See you all tomorrow.
Charonanne E Kading
0 Kudos
Trusted Social Butterfly

Wow ...all those winners...Congratulations to all of You....My garden gate looks promising...Very Hot..Hot...Hot today...hopefully sleeping will be better tonight than last night..
0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

Congratulations to the rest of yesterday's winners!  Way to go👍 I got 2 numbers today, rain is in the forecast for us Friday, Saturday and Sunday.

0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Asteroids® and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP