Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Thurs March 2nd OUR BONUS GAME CONTINUES

Honored Social Butterfly

Thurs March 2nd OUR BONUS GAME CONTINUES

Hi Everyone, I've got the date correct tonight, LOL

Had a great day with my daughter, an early birthday lunch, her birthday is tomorrow, she called my youngest son and he joined us, it was so nice.. there were snow flurries as we left the diner, and it's gotten much colder.

Here are your #s for tonight>

O-61  I-21  B-8  N-43  G-51

B-5  G-60  O-65  N-36  I-19

B-15  I-26  N-32

Good Luck, I'll be back in a bit to check, Jen, I edited this, it was supposed to be N-43, sorry bout that, you guys were not even close.

Honored Social Butterfly

Sorry Ladies!

It is N-43...no idea where I got the 13... Senior moment??

0 Kudos
Bronze Conversationalist

Got five numbers but no E.Weather really cold here no snow just windy high winds they seem to make it feel colder.Good luck everyone and stay warm and dry.

0 Kudos
Social Butterfly

Hi all - no E for me tonight. Snow is gone & it was in the 50's today - Go figure.

0 Kudos
Recognized Social Butterfly

No bingo for me. Jen called N 31 yesterday and since the N and B and beside one another I think Jen meant B 13.
This morning it was in the low 30's but did get up to 65 this afternoon. See you all tomorrow.
Charonanne E Kading
Honored Social Butterfly

No. it's N-43 prisonnurse, don't know how I got the 13...sorry.
Kudos
Views
0 Kudos
Silver Conversationalist

No luck here Weather was chilly but bearable today Good luck to all

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

No E yet for me. We are having cooler weather for today and the next three or so days. Our high today was only 66 and it was very windy.

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

Did you mean B - 13 or N - 31

0 Kudos
Trusted Social Butterfly

I think you mean N31 not N13?....Otherwise it was a really windy day and the temps felt cold ...I will be back tomorrow for the rest of the numbers..I got just two tonight...
0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

It's N-43 jonibee, sorry I was late checking back in, was painting and forgot, lost track of time. My bad !
0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Centipede® and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP