Congress Agrees on a Tax Bill. What Does Proposed Tax Bill Mean for Older Americans? Learn More.

Highlighted
Recognized Social Butterfly

Re: Thurs Feb 19th WELCOME TO THE BONUS GAME !

Message 1 of 10

4 numbers but no X.Well there is tomorrow so we'll see what happens. Cold here still ha!ha! sounds like a broken record still in the - temps suppose to warm-up tomorrow to 21 WoW can't wait. ha! ha!Good luck everyone and stay warm. 

Report Inappropriate Content
Gold Conversationalist

Message 2 of 10

Yes the X IS ELUSIVE.  MINE NEEDS A FEW MORE #S ,  GOOD NIGHT ALL..........

Recognized Social Butterfly

Message 3 of 10
The elusive critical numbers are playing hard to get again. Maybe I'll catch them tomorrow for that eXciting bingo.
Treasured Social Butterfly

Message 4 of 10

Hi Bert, I grew up in northern Florida, and you can believe it gets cold, we always had the wood stove going in the winter, it never seemed to last very long though, and just like here, some winters were worse than others, blame it on this artic cold front, schools were closed here yesterday and today because of the frigid temps. and we are expecting a wintry mix tomorrow and the weekend.Smiley Sad

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 5 of 10
Congratulations to the winner...I got only two numbers..this card is a sleeper and I wish it would wake up...It is getting very cold and windy out...had a couple of snow squalls today enough to cover the car and steps...I love the picture of the kitty...
Trusted Social Butterfly

Message 6 of 10

Zilch for me today. I will hope for a better day tomorrow.

Tell me it gets warmer than this in Northern Florida. Someone told me in January that in February it would be like Spring weather. That has only happened for a day or so here and there. This morning low 30's with a real feel temp. of 25, and it only made it to 46.

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 7 of 10

Congratulations to yesterday winner!!! Sunny day here but cold and lots of rain coming tomorrow, I got 2 numbers for the X need a few more.

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 8 of 10
Sunny again today, but cold. They say we may get snow on Monday. I only got 3 numbers but they did not help me. See you all tomorrow.
Valued Social Butterfly

Message 9 of 10

No X  for me tonight - only missing a couple numbers. Wonderful day today 60 degrees but, they say a big storm for the weekend.  Have a good evening.

Treasured Social Butterfly

Thurs Feb 19th WELCOME TO THE BONUS GAME !

Message 10 of 10

thursday23.jpg

Hi Everyone, convertiblegal was our winner last night, Our Bonus Game is the "Letter X" no Ns in this one, Here are your #s for today>

B-8  I-28  G-60  O-71  I-29

B-5  G-58  O-66  I-17  B-9

BONUS #s>  O-69  and  G-55

GOOD LUCK, I have to run an errand, I'll check back as soon as I can, Jen