Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

TUES OCT 17th OUR BINGO GAME CONTINUES

Honored Social Butterfly

TUES OCT 17th OUR BINGO GAME CONTINUES

Hi Everyone, Another round of tests, dr tomorrow, things are not looking good, Sometimes life just kicks you in the rear !

I may not be here or bingo tomorrow, will check in when I can, trying to stay positive, Thank God for family and friends.

BONUS GAME, Lg OUTSIDE FRAME,outside-picture-frame.gif

HERE ARE THE #s>

I-23  O-69  B-9  N-42  G-54

N-45  B-11  G-51  O-74  I-30

B-1  I-26  I-16

Honored Social Butterfly

Hi Ladies/ Friends, Sorry about the post, appreciate your positive remarks, About the Game>

How about the "Lg Outside FRAME" That way we can utillize all the numbers, Thanks, I'll post sometime tomorrow< Jen

Bronze Conversationalist

Hope your test turn out good and you start feeling better.Congratulations Mary nice.Will see what the bonus game is tomorrow.4 numbers today.

0 Kudos
Recognized Social Butterfly

Jen sorry to hear your health is not going well. I am sending positive energy and prayers that maybe things will turn around and you will be okay.
Ladies I guess we keep the numbers handy and when Jen gets around to telling us we will see who the winner is with bonus games. Congrats to Mary on her bingo.
I will pop in tomorrow, and see if there are any numbers and also see how Jen is doing.
Charonanne E Kading
Social Butterfly

Saying many prayers for you Jen,  - that all goes well.  We had mid 70's today - nice day.

0 Kudos
Silver Conversationalist

No luck here Good luck tomorrow jen  Prayers coming your way

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

Congratulations to Mary Riley! Will keep you in my prayers🙏and all test results turn out good. I'll wait and see what we are playing today.

0 Kudos
Contributor

how do you get registered for this bingo?

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

I know your head is somewhere else so what are we playing for a bonus game?

Congrats to Mary Riley on her bingo last night.

Jen, my prayers are with you.

0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Centipede® and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP